It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lizard(reptilian) Alien Race Question

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 27 2012 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by FejkNick

Sorry to dissapoint you friend but in this one the guy is only chewing a Gum , this is a known trick used by magicians that eat glass, the glass sticks in the gum so it become less sharp therefore allowing the person to eat glass without hurting the mouth, when the gum is protecting the lower teeth it looks like the teeth are sharp but in fact it is only a gum. I know for a fact that reptilians are here but this a bum, do you really think reptilians would disguise themselves as glass eating bumĀ“s ?

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:05 AM
link   

posted on Apr, 21 2012 @ 05:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Reptohayt

Hi Reptohayt,

I like your name, as I really do Hate the Repts just as you do, having seen a 9-foot tall one myself. So I know about them. This doesn't stop me from being in stitches from that satirical comedy skit you linked to, it's the greatest!

Getsmart

posted on Apr, 13 2013 @ 10:49 PM
link   
reply to post by OSSkyWatcher

Because the ones who have gotten in contact with them have been deceived, and the ones who don't know, but want to make a name for themselves claim the answer of the deceived onced due to their convincing nature. Truth is they are real, it doesn't matter where they come from, they are not from this dimension and need to leave us e since they are lower astral entities.

posted on Oct, 20 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
Real reptilians are from this planet. Their ancient ancestors are the dinosaurs. Where we went off as mammals they branched off from super intelligent raptors. Birds and Chimps are still around... These represent different evolutions of common ancestors. Humans and the Reptilians are two of the 314 races.
edit on 20-10-2013 by RunBill because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join