It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Seesmic - the new video web/forum/chatting/ thing.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Now I haven't logged in to this "new thang" I'm a bit like, well... Scared to be honest!

If you start sticking your mug all over the www, there's a good chance you'll spout off and get yourself in trouble, well I would.

The links

The BBC article

The seesmic homepage

I know some of you guys out there are much more likely to get on there and give it a whirl, so if you would be so kind as to let us all know how it goes, how it is and what kind of thing is going on over there.

I for one would be interested, but I'm not much of an ALPHA consumer. Also it's linked to twiter. So for the conspiracy link, is this another CIA web invention.

MonKey

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 03:49 AM
link   
Can't believe that no one out there has even the slightest of an opinion on this new web development.

MonKey

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   
Wow Chikey, that is both cool..and not cool.
The idea itself is amazing..however,the first thing that comes to mind is all the negative aspects of this. I'm usually a pessimist anyhow. I cannot see most of the members here doing something like that.Most like the anonymity they have here.I'm sure that is true for other message boards as well.That is why most require those who sign up to chose Usernames.
Of course I have posted pics of myself...but I rarely engage in debates,and I do not own a webcam.To me they are just weird.
I'm sure there is a market for this somewhere.

join