It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Big Time Hunting

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
Well, who here hunts or fish? I love to fish, but don't keep. Sorry can't stand the taste but do love to catch me a fishy or two. Go up to Manistique and get me a Walleye or Pike. Never went for a Muskie though the tackle to catch one just too much.

And hunting, used to hunt Deer and coyote. Don't do Deer anymore since I don't like going out that early or in the cold and don't do coyote anymore since it got so dangerous. Everyone thinks they can hunt and handle a gun when they can't and shoot each other.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Howdy HHH! I am an avid deer and small game hunter! I live in near a good upland game area so I have no choice but to do a little upland hunting. We own some good hunting land in the middle of North Dakota for deer and coyote. I haven't gone fishing in years, but I guess im cool with that. Keep on keepin on mate!

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I live for the outdoors, my wife and I do quite a bit of fishing here in northern indiana. I have gone for muskie a few times, but I have yet to catch one of those big buggers. I guess they get their name of fish of a thousand casts for a reason. We both love to catch perch and bluegill, nothing better then some fresh perch or blue gill released into some peanut oil. I tell you what if you ever want to get rid of some of those walleye, I will gladly take them off your hands, I love walleye. We go and catch a few on the St joe every now and then, but not too often.

When I lived in cali, I was an avid duck hunter, every weekend I was hunting ducks. However back here, the ducks seem few and far between compared to the late great golden states numbers. I have adapted and started deer hunting more, I hunted deer out west also, but I lived for the ducks. I patiently await the start of squirrel season each year, I love some bushy tail stew. I guess I am alot more of a hunter and fisherman for meat then I am for trophy. I am not against shooting yoddle dogs, or thining out prairie dog numbers, I used to be pretty popular with a rancher down the road from us in cali. I put an end to a few yotes that were running down his livestock. I used to hunt pig out in california also, oh boy, you want to talk about dangerous, but my god that is the best meat in the world.

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 11:56 AM
link   
I love to fish. It is probably the most relaxing thing I can do. No matter what is going on in my life, once I start fishing it all goes away. For the last 6 years I have lived in a major city, and only rely on public transportation. Sort its been sort-of tough to find places to fish, but I manage.

top topics

join