It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shot: UFO caught on tape?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   

The Shot: UFO caught on tape?

www.cnn.com

CNN's Anderson Cooper shows cell phone video captured by an I-Reporter that shows a mysterious object in the sky.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:13 AM
link   
Well... here it is. What everyone has been waiting for... the "picture proof" (from cnn). So what do you think? I've been trying to figure out where they are but I don't see anything that could let me know.

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

[edit on 1/17/2008 by stellawayten]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:30 AM
link   
I don't think so. It's just another blurry video of a light in the sky. This could be a helicopter with anti-collision lights flashing below and above.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:41 AM
link   
reply to post by on_yur_6

It's probably the college kids making fun of the story. I think its fake. IMHO

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:43 AM
link   
I saw this last night, and yes it's not very good.

I think the guy is drunk.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:48 AM
link   
The standard release of blurry images ridiculed by the hosts with snickers of "little green men."

"Most likely swamp gas, nothing to see here, move along people."
Nevermind the reports from the policeman and the pilot, what do they know right?

It really doesn't matter who comes forward, no matter how credible their character, or height of position, they will be passed of as "slightly looney" and ridiculed by the news anchors, who should be believed over the credible observer, you know, because they have nice hair and went to community college for communications.

The UFO clips they release in the MSM will always be categorized with the dog riding a skateboard clips.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:59 AM
link   
i think i smell disinfo. a extremly short poor quality video shot by some one with the maturity of a 5th grader . seems like its trying to discredit the sighting to me .

new topics

top topics

join