It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 56 - The CIA Chronicles, John Lear’s Vietnam War Secret Missions

page: 1

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 12:38 AM
link   
ATS MIX:

56 – The CIA Chronicles, John Lear’s Vietnam War Secret Missions

WARNING! Although this show has been edited and is not explicit, it does contain some “blue humor” and “sexual references” that may not be appropriate for all listeners. Discretion is strongly advised.

The ATS MIX Team has been waiting to do this show with their good friend John Lear for quite awhile now. Inspired by their Military.Com fan base who expressed an interest about the Air America / Continental Air Services, Inc. days of the CIA secret missions during the war in Vietnam, Dave and Johnny cornered their good friend to get his candid and uncensored story of this particular time in his life as a pilot for the CIA.

John Lear was a pilot for Continental Air Services, Inc. (CASI), a Subsidiary of Continental Air Lines which was in existence from 1965 to 1975. It was formed in April 1965 by Continental Airlines at the suggestion of the United States Government. The objective was to provide a "less visible" air transport alternative to the CIA associated “Air America” for the growing Laotian support. Continental Air Services, Inc. (CASI) became operational in September 1965. Their pilots provided contract air support to Unites States Government activities. Continental Air Services, Inc. Ceased operations in 1975. 32 years later, John and his fellow CASI pilots and crew would finally get their just recognition.

Air America

John Lear and his OV-10.

John Lear and Air Sinai Boeing 707 in Rome.

John Lear over the Pacific Ocean in Cessna 0-2. Note the 90 gallon fuel ferry tanks behind him.

John Lear in Cambodia with his Convair 440. Right to left, John Lear, flight mechanic Jim Ost and first officer Bill Davis.

John Lear with his 02-B. Right to left, John Lear, John’s dad Bill Lear and unidentified man.

John Lear and “The Mystery Crew” of Continental Air Services, Inc.

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 95:26
file: atsmix_2768.mp3
size: 44737k
feed: atsmix

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

[edit on 8/29/2009 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Intresting episode I lost count at how many swears John Lear said and I thought I was bad enough lol keep up the good work!

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:51 AM
link   
OMG, I laughed so hard I almost pi$$ed myself a few times.

I love John's sense of humor and what an interesting life. I think it is great that John still has contact with Bob Lazar.

John you almost made me choke a few times laughing so hard. You are a work of art I will say that.

Great show

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   
After hearing JL's story, I can't help but put things in propper perspective. It would appear that Johns first wife was actually the toilet seat afterall. And that Adam West wasn't any different and they most likely blamed each other for giving it to each other.

So, A.W. and JL's wife were like two pees in a potty?

It's a shame that many gave their lives probably without ever really knowing they were working for the CIA and were also grossly underpaid. Is he getting any kind of retirement benefits with cost of living increases?

As one person or possibly fellow agent told me: "Death IS retirement"

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Thank you that made my night! I laughed so hard about batman....Thnx again...

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I'm still shaking my head repeating "I can't believe he mentioned the clap toilet seat" or "how he sleeps in the nude". LOL its a must hear epsiode on the CIA's contracted flying man-ooovers by LEAR

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:03 PM
link   
John Lear is a funny guy, I like his humor. I was wondering if there is any way I can listen to an uncensored version of the interview.

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by The Universal Mind
John Lear is a funny guy, I like his humor. I was wondering if there is any way I can listen to an uncensored version of the interview.

Nope, sorry.
Thats not a request that we can fill.. were you not able to figure out what the bleeped words were?

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnnyAnonymous

Originally posted by The Universal Mind

Nope, sorry.
Thats not a request that we can fill.. were you not able to figure out what the bleeped words were?

Haha, yeah, bleep after bleep nearly threw me into a seizure. Oh well, it was worth a shot.

posted on Nov, 28 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Thanks to a link from www.projectcame.org... I was able to find ATS and then this....

I must say that of all the "interviews" I have ever heard. This was the best. In fact having been a bartender many times I have over heard many things but this was the top of them all..

I hope that who ever it is that has the "site overview job" will note that I am posting this from my home computer so that may make it a little easier for you all to track the person who is going to laugh for many days out of the clear blue as I reflect on this. And one Bleap or another made it even better.

Oh nice word bilderberg..

[edit on 11/29/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

new topics

top topics

join