It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty...............Oh this is going to be good!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:13 PM
link   
What do you think about Bush's speach today about Lybia and Proliferation. It sounds to me like he is trying to "put up a front" as the tough guys. And it sounds to me like they (USA) are trying to keep the infrastructure of other country in the "stone age". I dont think he wants other countrys to be able to grow, good or bad.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:03 PM
link   
"And it sounds to me like they (USA) are trying to keep the infrastructure of other country in the "stone age". I dont think he wants other countrys to be able to grow, good or bad."

I can somewhat understand what you are mentioning but the Nuclear Proliferation Treaty does not imply thus.
I would humbly recommend/suggest that a reading and possible further research on the Treaty would help clarify this.

"The Nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty and its Importance to Disarmament Efforts"
www.nuclearfiles.org...

regards
seekerof

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by Seekerof]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:12 PM
link   
oh but I think it does, Dispite the fact that nuclear rectors can create bombs and such, Iam under the impression that they are also finacialy more feesable and enviromentaly cleaner. I do not know the exact figures of these statement or if they are even true, I was hopeing some one could explain this. I think this treaty is being modified to keep the threats under control, that being Terrorists and Economic Threats.

Never the less I will read the link and try to find some of my own information. Thx.

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by HumptyDumpty]

new topics

join