It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kerry, 30 Years Ago

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Presidential candidate John Kerry is having some of his past come back to haunt him in a eerily similiar way that Bush has had his military record come back. Kerry who was quoted in a 1970 in the Harvard Crimson that �I�d like to see our troops dispersed through the world only at the directive of the United Nations.� Kerry added �to almost eliminate CIA activity. The CIA is fighting its own war in Laos and nobody seems to care.� This is going directly against what Kerry has been preaching on his campaign lately. Recently Kerry was quoted as saying "he supports the autonomy of the U.S. military and has never called for a scale-back of CIA operations."

www.thecrimson.com
"The increasingly likely matchup between Kerry and Bush has already prompted comparisons of the senator�s record in Vietnam and the president�s domestic service in the National Guard. And the two Yale graduates, both members of the secret society Skull and Bones, appeared set to square off in future months under the specter of the ongoing war in Iraq. "

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by SkepticOverlord]

[Edited on 14-2-2004 by Kano]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 02:48 PM
link   
if he lies about this subject the big question is what else is he hiding that could hurt his campaign

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Well, I'm a republican so I'm not trying to defend Kerry, but I'd have to say that some peoples' opinions change in 30 years. Thats a large amount of time and many things have changed since the 70's.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:00 PM
link   
John Kerry is a baby killer.

He supports late-term abortion.

Meaning that the babys are already quite developed in this kind of abortion. They crush the developed head and body to abort it.

Do you really want this kind of guy to be president?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by EliteXizer

Meaning that the babys are already quite developed in this kind of abortion. They crush the developed head and body to abort it.

How many babies do you think Bush has killed sending bombs over to Iraq? Oh but that's different isn't it?

Get a fucking clue will you. It's the mother's decision if she wants to keep a child or not, end of story. Assholes like you have no right to preach, chances are behind closed doors you sodomize sheep.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:34 PM
link   
They have adoption.

It's the mother's fault she opened her legs. If she didn't want a kid she shouldn't have fu�cked that guy.

In the case of rape, they could always put it up for adoption.

Why kill something when you could easily put it up for adoption?

You get a clue as�s�hole.

[Edited on 2-11-2004 by EliteXizer]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by John Nada

How many babies do you think Bush has killed sending bombs over to Iraq? Oh but that's different isn't it?

Get a fucking clue will you. It's the mother's decision if she wants to keep a child or not, end of story. Assholes like you have no right to preach, chances are behind closed doors you sodomize sheep.

I wouldve expected more from a ATSNN staff member. Is there really a need to demoralize someones opinion. Is your really that much better that it gives you the right to call people names. Grow Up!!!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dreamz

I wouldve expected more from a ATSNN staff member. Is there really a need to demoralize someones opinion. Is your really that much better that it gives you the right to call people names. Grow Up!!!

Expect away......

...and I didn't demoralize their opinion, I demorlized them.

If people make comments that offend me, I'll offend them, sorry if you can't handle that. I was just making the point that most of these preachy, white trash bastards, behind closed doors, turn of to be peadophiles or like dressing up as babies while their wives spank them e.t.c.
It's a joke...

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by John Nada]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:39 AM
link   

They have adoption.

It's the mother's fault she opened her legs. If she didn't want a kid she shouldn't have fu�cked that guy.

In the case of rape, they could always put it up for adoption.

Why kill something when you could easily put it up for adoption?

You get a clue as�s�hole.

[Edited on 2-11-2004 by EliteXizer]

There's something you've got to get into your head. It's not YOUR decision, it's the mothers. No matter how wrong you think that is it's the way it is. If a mother wants to get rid of a baby for whatever reason then they are going to do it no matter what you say or do.

Now, if it is made illegal like people like you want, then they are going to get it done anyway. How are they going to do this? They are going to go to backdoor clinics, do it themselves with a coat hangar and a bottle of Scotch e.t.c. This will probably lead not only to the babies death but also permemant damage or even death for the lady in question. Now where does that get us?

Or...we can except that we can't control the people and what they think, and provide them with the safest way possible to do whatever it is they feel they have to do. Why lose anymore life than is necessary? I thought that was how you felt? You don't see the contradiction here?

They need your compassion, not your condemnation.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
"There's something you've got to get into your head. It's not YOUR decision, it's the mothers."

Wrong. There are some choices that are taken out of the hands of people due to human nature. Mothers are not all powerful and do not have the ability to choose life or death.

"No matter how wrong you think that is it's the way it is. If a mother wants to get rid of a baby for whatever reason then they are going to do it no matter what you say or do."

I agree with you on this. Otherwise we would not have people dumping newborns in dumpsters. This is the same sickness that contrived abortion though.

I don't agree that just because something will happen anyway, that we should not try to stop it.

"Now, if it is made illegal like people like you want, then they are going to get it done anyway. How are they going to do this? They are going to go to backdoor clinics, do it themselves with a coat hangar and a bottle of Scotch e.t.c. This will probably lead not only to the babies death but also permemant damage or even death for the lady in question. Now where does that get us?"

It gets us nowhere, but because people do stupid things is yet again not a reason to try to stop what some think is wrong. I personally am not concerned about a woman being maimed or killed trying to get an illigal abortion when Roe vs Wade is overturned. I can't stop them from be idiots.

"Or...we can except that we can't control the people and what they think, and provide them with the safest way possible to do whatever it is they feel they have to do. Why lose anymore life than is necessary? I thought that was how you felt? You don't see the contradiction here?"

The only contradiction is that to allow what we can not stop, we should do more damage by allowing people who would not have done it to now do it. In addition, let's not let parents know when their 14 year old daughters are knocked up by their 22 year old boyfriends and they abort the child. We all know how smart and emotionally mature 14 year old girls are.

"They need your compassion, not your condemnation."

No contest here. I fully agree with you.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Not to keep this thread off-topic, but unless you are god don't assume to know what is best for other people. Ruin your own life if you like but leave others to their own devices.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jonna
Not to keep this thread off-topic, but unless you are god don't assume to know what is best for other people. Ruin your own life if you like but leave others to their own devices.

Your right, let's not jail murders and rapists, they only hurt themselves after all.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro
"There's something you've got to get into your head. It's not YOUR decision, it's the mothers."

Wrong. There are some choices that are taken out of the hands of people due to human nature. Mothers are not all powerful and do not have the ability to choose life or death.

Well that choice hasn't been taken away yet, so until that day comes I'm not wrong. They DO have that ability, just watch them if they make that decision.

"No matter how wrong you think that is it's the way it is. If a mother wants to get rid of a baby for whatever reason then they are going to do it no matter what you say or do."

I agree with you on this. Otherwise we would not have people dumping newborns in dumpsters. This is the same sickness that contrived abortion though.

You agree with me? WTF? You just said above that mothers do not have this power...choose a lane man.

I don't agree that just because something will happen anyway, that we should not try to stop it.

Why should you try and stop it? It's not your decision to make no matter how much you want it to be.

"Now, if it is made illegal like people like you want, then they are going to get it done anyway. How are they going to do this? They are going to go to backdoor clinics, do it themselves with a coat hangar and a bottle of Scotch e.t.c. This will probably lead not only to the babies death but also permemant damage or even death for the lady in question. Now where does that get us?"

It gets us nowhere, but because people do stupid things is yet again not a reason to try to stop what some think is wrong. I personally am not concerned about a woman being maimed or killed trying to get an illigal abortion when Roe vs Wade is overturned. I can't stop them from be idiots.

Thank you that's right, you can't stop them. This is because the power is not with you.

"Or...we can except that we can't control the people and what they think, and provide them with the safest way possible to do whatever it is they feel they have to do. Why lose anymore life than is necessary? I thought that was how you felt? You don't see the contradiction here?"

The only contradiction is that to allow what we can not stop, we should do more damage by allowing people who would not have done it to now do it. In addition, let's not let parents know when their 14 year old daughters are knocked up by their 22 year old boyfriends and they abort the child. We all know how smart and emotionally mature 14 year old girls are.

That is not a contradiction, get a dictionary. That is a point of view and open to interpretation, although it certainly shows a lack of compassion from you, something to which you claim to have below.

"They need your compassion, not your condemnation."

No contest here. I fully agree with you.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by KrazyJethro

Your right, let's not jail murders and rapists, they only hurt themselves after all.

You missunderstand. If someone does not force their ideas on you, you should do the same. Who among us wants to be told how to live their lives? We are not talking about murders here and to make such a connection as validation of your beliefs, at least to me, does not give you a leg to stand on. And the rapest connection I do not have the slightest about.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:23 PM
link   

1) How many babies do you think Bush has killed sending bombs over to Iraq? Oh but that's different isn't it?

2) Get a fucking clue will you. It's the mother's decision if she wants to keep a child or not, end of story. Assholes like you have no right to preach, chances are behind closed doors you sodomize sheep.

1) Probably too much since even one is already too much. But don't forget to count those who'll be saved in the future now that Saddam is not tuling anymore.
Anyway, when you take a look at how many babies are KILLED each years due to abortion, babies who have been killed by this war are allmost non-existent.

2) Yeah and the baby just have the " right " to shup up, that's it ? You're pathetic. Also, staying polite won't kill you. This statement it's valid for everyones. Stay polite guys.

I don't have to be God to know that abortion is BAD for a baby.
When you said " the others ", I guess you mean those who are killing the babies or are asking for an abortion, right ?

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by ultra_phoenix]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix
I don't have to be God to know that abortion is BAD for a baby

You are assuming that the fetus has more rights then the mother. I do not.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Get em Jonna. I am channeling my bitternes to you. Blast the heathens!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
Get em Jonna. I am channeling my bitternes to you. Blast the heathens!

[color=99FF00]HULK SMASH PUNY BABIES!!!

Wait! That didn't help my case did it?

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Jonna] Damn codes!

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by Jonna]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by ultra_phoenix

1) Probably too much since even one is already too much. But don't forget to count those who'll be saved in the future now that Saddam is not tuling anymore.

At the expense of what? That is such a bullcrap argument, I'm sick of hearing it. Things are no better over there now than they were when Saddam was around, and they're not going to be. Only the people who are there can save themselves from the likes of Saddam. They will resent the US for it and the violence will get worse.
You can not force your ideals of what is right and wrong and way of living on a completely different race of people. Again, they will turn on the US for this. If you think we are over there to liberate them the you're out of your fucking mind.

2) Yeah and the baby just have the " right " to shup up, that's it ? You're pathetic. Also, staying polite won't kill you. This statement it's valid for everyones. Stay polite guys.

For the second time in 2 days I cannot help but laugh at the irony here.

I know my faults, it's a pity you can't see how pathetic you are.

And it isn't a baby at that stage, it's a bunch of congragated cells end of story. This is so obviously religously driven, any fool knows it's not a human in the early stages. If that's the case you best start fighting for the rights of Virus's and Bacteria.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Sorry My lady. I was trying to help! Hows this - I support Jonna.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join