It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Married twins forced to seperate. unwitting incest

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Married twins forced to seperate. unwitting incest

news.ninemsn.com.au

Twins who were separated at birth and raised by different families met later and married but were forced to break up when they discovered their true identities, a British legislator says.

"It's a tragedy for the couple who are involved, a terrible tragedy. Everyone's hearts will go out to people caught up quite unwittingly in a case of incest of this kind," David Alton, a member of Britain's upper House of Lords, told BBC radio.
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:12 PM
link   
wow, after being seperated at birth it seems these two felt a strong attraction, got married and have now found out they are twins.

its scary to think they were probably planning to have kids aswell.

news.ninemsn.com.au
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Man I just don't know how to take this. Well its right that they have the marriage dissolved cause you know thats just ICK!

but what of the love between these two people? Would they even be able to look at each other in the eyes anymore? My guess is no.

and thats what is truly sad, you not only have discovered your long lost twin but you have gone over the moral line with them and never knew it until after the deed had been done.

How does one replace the love of a married couple with the love one has for a family member?

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 08:57 PM
link   
So amazing that they after being separated found each other and married.

Sad for them, wonder if they were identical twins though?

yanno, omg you look so much like me, act like me = get married.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Trying not to lower the tone here..... Guess I'm gonna fail miserably

As regards 'crossing the morel line' There are numerous documented (video usually
) cases of this sort of thing out there on the net, most often sisters in my experience - I may of said to much.

But if these guys honestly did not know, and the girls in the vids most defiantly did then they shouldn't feel bad. At least there were no kids involved.

posted on Jan, 11 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I am sure they feel sick to their stomachs.

as for twin videos uhh, umm, uhhh

I PLEAD THE 5th!

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:34 AM
link   
its interesting how they note that when they first met they felt an instant attraction.

maybe being wombmates some how connects you on some deep subconcious level (if that even makes sense - kinda?)

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:47 AM
link   
Yeah I saw this on the BBC yesterday and I was like "that's not right"

But it could have been worse, they might have had kids.

Why don't they just move to some woods somewhere and live off the land and lost motorists? BWWahahahaha!

MonKey

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 05:55 AM
link   
Oh dear gaawwd! This is truly a horrible but sad fate for the twosome! What happened to free love -- love conquering all? Surely, the twins could get over the initial shock, the truth of their, ahem, closeness. But, hey, isn't this what we all been looking for in our other half -- a soul mate?

My heart goes out to the both of them, really [snickering in the background].

Bru-Mu-ha-ha-ha.

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 06:11 AM
link   
OMG thats sick and sad! i feel so sorry for those two... you know this is why parents or child protective services or adoption agencies shouldn't separate brothers and sisters! and like so many here said thank god there aren't any offspring... maybe from now on before you go into a serious relationships you would do a genetic test or something...

posted on Jan, 12 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

join