It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver Int. Airport Underground !!!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by GORGANTHIUM

So you ever wounder why they would have fences with the barbed wire turned inwards.Yes its to keep people in alright.Thoses people who try to enter theses areas will find it very hard getting out again.

One has to wonder.

Is the barbed wire to keep you in or keep others out?

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   
you know this is worrying, an international airport in a superpower country such as the states, and pottential sinister activitys either going on, or certainly prepared for such an event?.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Lol I just saw this thread on Conspiracy Theory with Jesse Ventura.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by NavalSpecWar
I have been to DIA and have seen all of the wierd art work. Personally this conspiracy interestes me but the fact is it is false. My father worked at dia during the construction and claims that there are not 8 levels and the underground level is baggage only. Unless they have built a giant base during the time after construction I do not think this is true.

I love ATS when anyone can jump in and claim these stories aren't true because they know or have a loved working on these projects.

but the fact is it is false.

The fact it is true, look at the size, look at inside railway system, there are some routes which are closed to public sigh i wonder why they would close these routes?

My father worked at dia during the construction and claims that there are not 8 levels and the underground level is baggage only.

i heard that one before, sorry i am not believing you and also which part of the construction did your father work? upper or lower level?

If he worked the upper for the normal inside the boss could have lied to your father, there are other workers who worked on this airport, and they are stating, they built huge base underground.

posted on Nov, 30 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

yep.....hey.....let's get the big picture
how close is "rocky flats"? did you guys know about that project!
how diggable is the substrata there?.....oh....13,000 feet of loose ...that's 13,000 feet deep from the fill in against the front range...rocky flats...where i saw my first ufo at the age of six...from arvada

posted on Dec, 2 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
From DIA rocky flats is quite a drive and to go underground between the two would be quite and underground project under some highly dense populated area.

I never understood why people think DIA is a secret hub, because of the paitings and murals? it was built pretty much in the open and there were thousands of workers there for years if something else had been going on or under it I would think it would be quite difficult to hide, sooner or later a worker then workers would have seen something and made it into a big story since all of colorado was watching the project (mainly because it was late and over budget, hence the old joke that DIA stood for "Denver's imaginary airport").
not to mention it just doesn't make sense to me as a place you would want to put one anyway, there is nothing really in colorado, the military bases there are kinda a joke and to make it a hub would mean your other connections west would have to go under the moutains, if i were a geologist or driller or something i would want to stay way from the different types of rock in those moutains and simply go around them.
is it possible? sure people who build DUMBS are cleaver and have alot of money but i personally find it unlikely at DIA though.

oh btw the other tunnels you see while riding the train lead to the train maintenance and storage areas, there are many trains there in case the running ones break down. and those tunnels are there for every terminal and inbetween some terminals in case of a breakdown they can get the train out of the way since B&C terminals are accessable only by train if a train were to break down 3/4 of the airport would be grounded.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join