It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pierce Brosnan axed: who should be new James Bond?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 06:46 PM
link   
George Cloony, Jude Law or Hugh Jackman would be good for the role.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
picking a new bond would be quite a task. of course i have to recommend Chris Martin

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   
I was gonna go with Chris Rock

Hugh Jackman, or George Clooney, unless I think of a better actor.

Deep

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I don't think Clooney can pull off the accent. Plus, he's way too casual for the role. Look what he did a Bruce Wayne.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:02 AM
link   
How about Danny Devito!!!! or Robert De Niro or Al Pacino.

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by drunk]

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 05:36 AM
link   
Are they really replacing Brosnan?

Oh well, I guess he'll always be Remington Steele....

Anyhow, if it were up to me, I'd see about some Richard Gere as Bond.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 11:32 AM
link   
The next bond should be some fat dudethat likes to drink alot and get into drunkin bar fights and can eat 2 buckets of chicken.Maybe a mexian dude..and fat drunkin fighting mexican dude..ya...that sounds like a good idea to me.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:16 PM
link   
I dunno. Say we should give it back to a Scotsman...Ewan McGregor. I think he can pull of the elegance that goes with the role of James Bond and he can also, potentially, pull in some new Bond fans...

We know he can serious acting (Big Fish, Trainspotting)

We know he can pull off action (Star Wars)

Why not give him a shot (He probably is still too young to pull this one off.)

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I vote for Hugh Jackman.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:46 PM
link   
Definitely Samuel L. Jackson.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Michael Jai White would be a great new Bond. He was in SPAWN, 2 days in the Valley, Universal Soldier, the return, and will be in Kill Bill Vol. 2.
movies.yahoo.com...

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 01:57 PM
link   
I vote for Clive Owen.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 09:57 AM
link   
Great News, guys!!

They've decided to keep Brosnan for the next film
anyway!!
I'm really glad! You don't know what you've got
till it's gone.

filmforce.ign.com...

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 07:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by elevatedone
I have the perfect James Bond ----

WWE's THE ROCK !!!!!

Yeah!!! I can see it now....

The rock talking dirty to a chick in the movie....

*Raises eyebrow*

"You want a piece of the rock dont ya? Well let me tell you ya stupid caravan park slut....You aint good enough for the rock....And if you aint outta this room in 5 seconds....I'ma take my boot, dust it off a little, turn it sideways, and KICK IT UP YOUR POOTANG PIE CANDY ASS!! IF YA SMELLL!!! LA LA LA!! *looks into the camera* and waits for the Audience to have a chance to say "WHAT THE ROCK!!"*....Is COOKIN!

posted on Feb, 15 2004 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Well if they don't keep Brosnan for the one after the Next, or have a last minute desision to ax him again, on another board some one said that Daniel Bernhardt (Agent Johnson) Would be a good replacement....

www.neoandtrinity.net...

I don't know...maybe....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by VanishingPoint
Definitely Samuel L. Jackson.

I don't think I could agree more. All of his movies were good, except Basic. Sam Jackson is such a badass. He'd get the job done. They'd tell him to kill somebody, and not only would he kill them, he'd go about it in a mad pimpish way. They'd have to replace the normal bond car with a cadillac though.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 01:56 PM
link   
We were all wrong...the next Bond will be Legolas...err...Orlando Bloom! Rejoice rejoice...BAH!

I think that was the completely wrong person for it, but I will still go see the movie.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
It's the worst choice imaginable, Bond has turned from a mans man to a pretty boy. I weep for the future.

At least they didn't pick an American, if they did they might as well not call it Bond anymore.

posted on Mar, 28 2004 @ 04:21 PM
link   
John, I think they really wanted to put a Metrosexual as the next bond. *BLARHGHGHGHG* Such an awful choice. Why don't they just shoot this lame horse of an idea...Bond really is no more. But I have a morbid obsession of seeing things die...

posted on Mar, 29 2004 @ 04:47 AM
link   
I dont care what all u yanks say..they new bond has to be british or atleast from the UK. To many british films have been re made with americans taking the leed role..i think now that Pierce has been axed they might be thinking of getting some american to play the role of Bond. If so this will totaly # everything up

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join