It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge attack going to happen in U.S.!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:21 AM
link   
Ya i have this feeling that there maybe like a attack or something.....do you?

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by John bull 1]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:23 AM
link   
shouldn't this be in the prediction category???

anything is possible and an attack seems inevitable at some point during this year.

[Edited on 2-11-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:26 AM
link   
Heh, pray to your respective dieties that there isint an attack in the US, at least if you don't want another 4 years with bush in the drivers seat. An attack would allow him to take advantage of the voters again and retain power.

As for an attack, I wont believe it untill it happens. There have been more predictions and speculations of attack in the past few months than I can count on my toes and fingers.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:46 AM
link   
It's speculation. I don't think we'll see anything like invations or crap like that. We are on the offense in the middle east right now, so the won't attack.

Terrorist attacks are likely right now. Wether its to attack at the "Heart" of Americans or to try and demoralzie the troops over seas. Remember the Antrax threats? I wouldnt be suprsied to see things like that again.

Basically, think of it this way; If you were a terrorist, what would you attack?
The Superbowl is over, so the missed the boat on that. Who knows.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   
but like dude wont thier gonna be an attck across the water top though??

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:50 AM
link   
uhhhhh...........I'm having trouble understanding your last post......

Across the water top....I'm assuming you mean coming into the country via the ocean?

Possibly yes.

If we KNEW there was going to be an attack, the goverment has several special forces teams that can stop it. Believe me, if there was going to be something, nobody would see it coming.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Maybe an attack in the form of terrorism but I dont think an actual country like russia or China will attack us.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Bush will be doomed in the next election. He says he is protecting us, his word will really be worth nothing more than stuff then.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrndLkNatv
Bush will be doomed in the next election. .

I really don't think so. He can use any terrorist attacks to support his stances on domestic stuff like the Patriot act and also to support his two wars in the middle east. And of course if Bush declares war then there will be no elections . . . . . .

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:08 AM
link   
It's my speculation, that now especially in Iraq, they will be focusing on Iraqis as targets.
Sending the message that if you help the americans, we will kill you. They do that enough and the forces over there will have a hard time no matter where they go in Iraq.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:11 AM
link   
I'd suspect something small before the election. Something small enough to fix and save people from, that would make Bush look more like a hero. Also something small enough that we can *CATCH* the perpetrators, and they can say "Thanks to the quick leadership skills of our president, the attackers have been apprehended and will stand trial for their horrible crimes" etc etc. Makes Bush look gooood.

After the election is over and Bush wins, I'd suspect a BIG nuke in order to declare a national emergency and give government ultimate power. From then on out, it's a Police State, and the condition of the world will detereorate VERY quickly as we attack one country after the next and tell people "we have intelligence that these nations were in cahoots in this attack" when in reality it was our government all along

Makes sense?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
I have no feeling we will be attacked. That's why we have "intelligence" right?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oswald

I hope you're not referring to any intelligence in the whitehouse... o_O

I mean jeez they still haven't really found intelligent life on planet Earth, so you're jumping too far ahead here..

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Oswald

Yes, the same kind of intelligence that should have prevented attacks on 9-11.

new topics

top topics

join