It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Children and aliens

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Valedamar
Why would aliens abduct children? Don't aliens abduct adults so they can breed with them? Besides, I think that if aliens were to abduct kids, tehy kids would deffinatley talk about it later, and be noticed missing.

Read the book "Abducted" - Search for it on Amazon. I got it from my local library, I really should get myself a copy.

The experiences the children (all the same family!) experienced were what you are relating too. The parents found them missing, they did talk about it... The parents didn't believe them until they got in touch with a abduction researcher, who put them in touch with other people who were having the same things happen to them.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:22 AM
link   

My oppinion on the children-alien connection is this:

A lot of people have said that Children are more sensitive to certain things - sound, ghosts, etc.

I think it's similar, to that. An apparent famous psychic in Australia told me that when people are younger they are all born on the same level of perception, that's why they gain so much enjoyment and euphoric pleasure from small things, cartoon characters, slippery dips, etc. Their tuning in to a higher degree of perception maintains till they starting getting older and parents start teaching the children the next routine, according the to society's or country's beliefs. In the US and Australia kids begin to watch violent footage on TV and they get desensitized. Things like swearwords in music, sex, racism, etc, changes the person and lowers their spiritual 'tuning'. To regain this perception one must apparently go through meditation techniques and learn to do that properly, such as Transcending, one method being the alignment and stimulation of the seven chakra energy points in the body.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:29 AM
link   
hey metalhead do you think Metallica could've been singing about Aliens in 'Master of puppets'. 'Master of puppets I'm pulling your strings, twisting your mind and smashing your dreams, blinded by me you can't see a thing, just call my name and I'll hear you scream, Master, Master'. Sound like extra-terrestrials influencing the government??? I think this is a valid possibility, considering I have been told by a famous psychic of at least 2 - 3 MAJOR actors who are into paranormal phenomena, mostly UFOlogy. Richard Gere, Tom Cruise, Mel Gibson to name 3. After I was told I started to notice things too: the press released info that Tom Cruise was in the scientology religion, Richard Gere stars as the main actor in The Mothman Prophecies, and Mel Gibson creates his own latin catholic original version of the life of Jesus?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:36 AM
link   
That could be a possibility yes... A lot of other bands sing about Aliens too... Tool, Megadeth, Foo Fighters - to name a few.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by MetalHead
That could be a possibility yes... A lot of other bands sing about Aliens too... Tool, Megadeth, Foo Fighters - to name a few.

So does Blink 182 - Aliens Exist

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Alien Ant Farm!! Hahaha. Hey Metalhead which Foo Fighters songs talk about Aliens?? Remember that group called Anthrax?? And didn't Megadeath also sing about Jihad or something??

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Well Megadeth wrote a song called "Hanger 18" - About, you guessed it... Hanger 18, lol.

When I said Foo Fighters, I meant that Dave Growl (sp?) is a UFO/Alien follower - Just look at the name of the band. Their record label is called "Roswell Records" Lol.

I know Anthrax yea... Who doesn't, lol. Great band... Can't remember a song about Aliens though - maybe you can enlighten me?

edit: Also, KISS... The song "I Love It Loud" - ressembles something like the government hiding info about Aliens:

"No more treated like aliens, we�re not gonna take it
No lies, no more alibis, turn it up, it�s got me hypnotized"

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by MetalHead]

[Edited on 12-2-2004 by MetalHead]

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 04:57 AM
link   
what is a foo fighter anyway? is it something to do with battling aliens??

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 05:15 AM
link   
foo fighters are a nickname for ufos given in ww2 by the americans,
I do believe that all children are highly perceptive and open minded enough to see things a normal adult can't see, such as ghosts, ufos, and such.
I do also see violence, ufo's, alien characters and magic and occultic practice and symbolism in almost ALL childrens television programming, so I do think children are being desensitized towards these things, I wonder why?

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 06:12 AM
link   
Yea I just relised that a lot of TV kid shows, show stuff about UFOs and weird creatures - I take back what I said about it.

I wonder why there is so much of it in these shows, that was a good point.

Maybe poeple are putting them into shows so when the truth comes out, it won't be as bad, as we would of already had 'tasters'

But saying that, it means that the TV show makers are in on it, which I doubt.
I expect the reason why it is in a lot of shows, is because they are taking the micky out of it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join