It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

f-15 pic

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 07:28 AM
link   
here is a pic i took of a bunch of f-15's

community.webshots.com...

and here is 1 of an a-10

community.webshots.com...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 08:44 AM
link   
Nice pics Roniii....

The F-15 pic is more specifically one of the F-15C Eagles of the 1st Fighter Wing, 27th Fighter Squadron based at Langley.

The 27th Fighter Squadron is the oldest fighter squadron in the USAF and is scheduled to get the first F-22 Raptors later this year.

When the 1st Fighter Wing, consisting of the 27th, 71st and 94th Fighter Squadrons get the new F-22 Raptors, some of the 1st's F-15's will be shipped out to Nellis for the newly reactivated 64th Aggressor Squadron.

More about the reactivated 64th Aggressor Squadron here.

More about Langley's 1st Fighter Wing here.

intelgurl

[Edited on 11-2-2004 by intelgurl]

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:00 AM
link   
The A-10 in the second photo is from England AFB in Louisiana...
this air base has been closed since 1992 i think... therefore I'm not sure when this was shot but if it was recent the plane must be in mothballs there at Langley.

Judging from the emblem on the vertical stabilizer and the paint job on it's nose this particular A-10 has to be from the 23rd Tactical Fighter Wing, aka the "Flying Tigers"...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 10:21 AM
link   
uh, what do these pics have to do with anything?

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Yes the F-15 is an impressive fighting machine, but please state what that has to do with today's news and technology.

Dude, i dont mean to be mean but this is for current news of aircraft and such and future plans for aircraft not things that have been released public and everyone knows about, it is old news, like 20 year old news. Plus do not start a thread beginning with your opinon, try looking at past threads see the format. I know i know my threads arent that good, but that was before the new year.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 12:25 PM
link   
i was at langely looking for the f-22's when i snapped this photo. I didnt find them, either they were in hangars( and there were hundreds so i couldnt look in them all) or not delivered yet. The f-22 simulators and dining fcilities for workers are currently being built at langely. when i no where they are I will take a pic and post it.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 03:54 PM
link   
Here is a cool f-15 pic I found online. I had it set as my wallpaper for awhile.

www.af.mil...

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by roniii259
The f-22 simulators and dining fcilities for workers are currently being built at langely. when i no where they are I will take a pic and post it.

I can tell you for sure as of this date (2/11/04)... they have not been delivered yet. if there are any F-22's at Langley they are just passing through.

If you want to see some Raptors go to Lockheed Martin�s plant in Marietta, Georgia, there are a dozen or more there at any given time.

If you want to see some Raptors in supersonic flight, they are doing test flights out of Lockheed Martin�s plant in Marietta.

The flight path of the "Raptor testing corridor" has been approved by the FAA for supersonic flight and covers 120 miles, traveling north out of Marietta to just south of Crossville, southeast over Chattanooga, TN and then on to Huntsville, AL.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:17 PM
link   
F-22 is due out in Nov. 2004

inside pilot's controls

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:25 PM
link   
the Aurora is what alot of people are seeing at night, triangle shaped craft with lights, no date when release in use...

underside

or the manta..

spyplane, looks like a unmanned one

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
Here is a cool f-15 pic I found online. I had it set as my wallpaper for awhile.

Nice shot of the F-15's from the 4th Fighter Wing out of Seymour Johnson AFB, N.C.

posted on Feb, 11 2004 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knightmare
the Aurora is what alot of people are seeing at night, triangle shaped craft with lights, no date when release in use...

or the manta..

spyplane, looks like a unmanned one

The UAV "spyplane" is the Darkstar... not in service, most likely a cover program for a black project..

The "Aurora" and Manta are not new to this board, there are lots of threads on ATS for these craft...

nice pix though -

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 11:54 AM
link   
sweet pics, ive read on a black project site somewhere(dont remmebr the site sry) that the manta was meant as a foward UAV strike plane, meant to go down at low altitudes and bomb the living insane out of the enemy.

The aurora, well too many topics on that for me to go into.

And that UAV like intel gurl said it is the Darkstar.

posted on Feb, 13 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
ive acually seen the darkstar in person at the National Air force museum, altough i didnt realise how important it was till later. I also got to see tacit blue, the Bird of Prey, the f-117, yf-22, and b-2

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The assumption being that new US aircraft have anti-grav tech? If so then that is why the sightings are of craft with no discernable propulsion system.

posted on Feb, 14 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
what are you talking about, i dint understand waht you are tryin to say. this post is just about f-15's and nothing to do with top secret technology.

posted on Feb, 17 2004 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by roniii259
ive acually seen the darkstar in person at the National Air force museum, altough i didnt realise how important it was till later. I also got to see tacit blue, the Bird of Prey, the f-117, yf-22, and b-2

roniii-------Lucky man.

[Edited on 17-2-2004 by ShatteredSkies]

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:09 AM
link   
yea they wer pretty cool

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Uh huh....cool pics....but WTF ?

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   
its called aircraft projects board so they are aircrat

new topics