It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

More Katusha's hit Israel from Lebanon

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   

More Katusha's hit Israel from Lebanon

haaretz.com

The rockets struck the western Galilee town of Shlomi early Tuesday morning, causing no injuries. One of the rockets lightly damaged a house, and the second hit a street in the Town. Army Radio reported that the second rocket damaged an electricity pole.

The complaint called the rocket fire a severe violation of Security Council Resolution 1701, which brought the Second Lebanon War to an end.
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.abovetopsecret.com

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Sky watcher]

[edit on 8-1-2008 by Sky watcher]

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 06:54 PM
link   
Iran is showing its hand. First by sending its gun boats to play with the U.S. Navy ships and now this. Iran's government needs to be dealt with now, Before they make Lebanon pay for their stupidity. I guess they are just asking for a spanking. They think well Bush and Olmert are busy trying to make peace with the Palestinians so lets make trouble.

haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:24 PM
link   
Iranian gun boat incident.
Katusha's fired from Lebanon at Israel.
Russian aircraft Carrier task force in the Med.
Egypt thumbing its nose at Israel and the U.S.
Syria's been unusually quite.
Bush to visit Israel and the west bank tomorrow.
Bush is crazy!!!

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:26 PM
link   
What's really going on???

Seriously, it has become such an unpredictable world and it seems that we have to read between the lines to come close to any true information.

I will be keeping an eye on the developments, chances are real good there will be more.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I guess the question is. Just how crazy is Iran's government. Russia could not stop us from squashing Iran if Bush was killed by say Hammas or Hessbola no matter what anyone thinks. Not many people in the U.S. like Bush but he is our idiot and you cant go killing him. Reminds me of that Bush assassination movie that came out awhile ago. Cheney would set half the mid-east on fire before someone calmed him down.

new topics

top topics

join