It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Intertainment Industry

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 12:48 PM
link   
For most this post will be abserd and not take it seriously just like so many other topics on this forum. Those who know will take this seriously and I hope make the correct decision.

My spelling is very bad and I have no interest in correcting the problem. I'm richer and far more meaningful to this world than you are.

I will start this by giving you the same message that you pushed and flanted in my face for so many years 10 for sure, 15 I think.

"Life Is A Bi&^# In The Industry!"

You made me suffer, now it's your turn.

Now I will explaine to those who know what I mean. I'm talking about the the entertainment industry. Mainly the area of everyone who needs a writer and are writers. Know I'm not talking about 100 percent everyone, just the mass majority who used me and degraded me for amusment and profit. I told one person they could do that and over time it was clear that everyone bagan doing it because they thought they were getting away with it.

What you people didn't know is that I knew what was going on the complete time. I have a 132 IQ in certian areas and analyisation is one of them.

You all destoyed my name and career, but I planned to reverse it the enterier time. You can say I set you all up for your demise, but there is a choice. You guys thought you were bigger than me, but a poker player never reveals his cards until it's time. There is only one way out of this mess you got yourself into. You earned plenty of money and be gratefull for it and quit you're careeer while you are ahead. For when you guys were flanting youre suppiororty in my face I was starving and weak and some of you new about this but didn't want to save me, only use me and profit off me.

That's pretty much it. If I left something out those who know will understand and figure the rest out.

Let me clarify who I'm talking about. All entertainment writers, the comedians, actors, cast that used the writings. Yes I know that is a very large amount of people, but you all chose to do the things you were doing. know finally someone with the power to set you all up has done it.

Quit While You're a head if you eventhing you might of been involved, because I will be watching a mojority of the moves out ther. This may take severl years but have plenty of time thanks to you guys.

Ask you self is it worth the risk.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:06 PM
link   
Mr.Mysticism, I'm taking you seriously and I would certainly like to offer my sympathies. And if I ever flaunted anything in your face I was unaware of it and had no intention of making you suffer.

Are we talking about the writers strike or what?

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I wonder too if you are speaking of the writers strike.

I can see that you are clearly very upset and I am so sorry you have come upon bad times.

Could you share with us who you are angry with and what happened to you?

You are among friends here at ATS.

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by dizziedame

Yeah, I'm just barely on the fringes of the entertainment industry as an extra/standin, making just over 12.oohr. and the writers strike has shut down all the TV work I had and most of the movie productions. I'm hoping to join the TV/movie grips union and work behind the camera on sets, wardrobe, locations, props, etc. and make a lot more money.

I too would like to know more of what's bothering you MrMysticism.

new topics

top topics

join