It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nero Burning ROM

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Uhm....note the
denoting a little sarcasm, hehe....

Realistically though...a couple years? No, but in a hundred or so, I would bet most would see Hitler in the same light, especially after a thousand years....

posted on Feb, 16 2004 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok
Uhm....note the
denoting a little sarcasm, hehe....

Realistically though...a couple years? No, but in a hundred or so, I would bet most would see Hitler in the same light, especially after a thousand years....

I notised your smily, but your comment really pissed me off, so I wrote what I wrote. I doubt Hitler will ever lose his brand and become houseclean, with all the photographic evidence etc. of his attrocities, and all the pityful and really pathetic and stupid things he did. Like picking out the gold of their teeth before he burnt his prisoners, how he sent his nation's youth into the Russian winter with the cloathes they had and so on. I mean the guy is a joke. But as you just realised, not quite yet. Many still suffer from the pains he sowed. But it certainly wouldn't amaze me. How long is it since Napoleon Bonaparte died? Now, he is something like a Christ in the eyes of many people and a hero of heroes in the eyes even of many historians. And look at Stalin and Lenin? Mao and Pol Pot. You find bunches of people who seems to have no problem with them. Look at Bush and Reagen
?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

[Edited on 16-2-2004 by Hamilton]

new topics

<< 1   >>

join