It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Geminid on final approach...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Well, soon after finding my new home deep in the mountains of Utah, I find my new home base in cyberspace. And it is ATS.

As an aspiring war/science fiction writer, I have to find good research resources in order to develop my work. Along that plight, I bumped into the AboveTopSecret website and was amazed at the amount of material contained within. I thought I knew quite a bit of those things in this world of which the powers that be would rather us not have knowledge. And I did, of course, but now, thanks to ATS, I don't know what I think I know anymore!

I've been here about a week, and I have to admit, I haven't done much writing lately, however my brain is on fire. I think the story I was working on just grew by two volumes. That's if I can decide if I still like the storyline.

I'm really enjoying the corroboration element of this site, as I've made new friends whose minds are sharp and open, while healthily skeptical. A couple of them are Jonna, JustAnIllusion, and Banshee. Look these vixens up if you want to have your mind bent!

I am also in the process of creating a few arch-enemies here as well, which just adds value to the experience, as I see it. I'm going to have a little trouble with the Cassiopaeans, I can already tell. Good times.

I look forward to meeting new friends, and crushing my enemies in battles of wit. I also intend to contribute quite a bit, as an author's motiviation is his audience, and this medium has proven quite the cure for writer's block. Hopefully, soon I will be able to conrtribute in some of the more elite sections of this forum, and collaborate and converse with the truly enlightened whom are no doubt present.

And Simon, man, great site! It's easy to use, which makes it fun, and the abundance of features and options just enhances the experience. Kick @ss!!!

Feel free to drop me a line anytime...

DeltaChaos out

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
Well welcome......Hope you enjoy your stay and eat as much cheese as possible.

Deep

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:31 PM
link   
welcome

cheese is good!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Welcome aboard DC. It's always good to hear more perspectives. Hopefully, I will agree with yours or we may have to do a battle of the wits.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Cause if you are, I warn you - you do not want to go where I'm going!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 06:39 PM
link   
You have a nice avatar.

777 !

Interesting.

Deep

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:02 PM
link   
Welcome!

Now your here your not allowed to leave mawaaahaa

If you need any help finding your way around hear please feel free to u2u me anytime

see you around.

asala

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:18 PM
link   
hi and welcome

be warned: we shoot deserters

new topics

top topics

join