It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do CIA OR MI6 Monitor this forum?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:00 PM
link   
if I have some sensitive infos to disclose, will I be in trouble? If I know something very accurate with proof not shown by the medias....

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Maybe. Maybe not. Just go for it and show us what you've got.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Not sure we...er... if they monitor the GCD forum inpaticular over the entire board, but there are eyes every where. As for your disclosure of "sensitive infos", as you put it, I very highly doubt the info you may have would get you in trouble.

Depending on the source of the info, open source is never punishable, dis-info is almost always never punished. Compartmented is always punished if found leaker is found, and is tracked easily because of said compartmentalisation.

Now, if you have some decent info every one should know, go ahead and post it, or if you feel it should be limited, RATS is an option. Then if you are not sue of the out come of releaseing any said info, feel free to u2u me the material and I can offer you a risk assessment.

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:21 PM
link   
If it wasn't created by them it's definatly created in their interest.

Keeps a good track on the people's state of mind and disinfo agents are undeterminable

The hell don't care with sensitive info I'd die for it if I had a true enlightening piece of information for people to show. Think back of Phil Schneider!

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Paul the seeker]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 03:26 PM
link   
If you mean the GCD forum in particular, maybe. It does contain the Barksdale Nuclear thread and that one has been watched and closely I believe.

In all honesty, put your info out there and let it stand on it's own merit. If you feel it is that earth shattering, why not try and submit it toATS Premium. If it is accepted, you get paid but be prepared to face some very serious questioning. Alternately, you could take ADVISOR's advice and let him look it over. His opinion on the matter would be invaluable I think.

top topics

join