It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS.MIX: 52 – Graham Hancock Interview

page: 1

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 12:24 PM
link   
ATS MIX:

ATS MIX Show 52 – Graham Hancock Interview

It's the interview everyone has been waiting on, and Dave and Johnny were in rare form in what will be one for the Interview Treasure Chest! Special thanks goes out to all the ATS members that offered three pages worth of great questions for Dave and Johnny to ask Graham. Because of the length, we've also broken down the interview into two
smaller files for your download convenience and they are shortcutted below to the Podcast Area. So you have three great ways to enjoy this wonderful interview. Enjoy!

The Official Graham Hancock Home Page

To DOWNLOAD This Program, Put Your Mouse Cursor Over the BLUE SHOW FILE NAME, Then RIGHT CLICK. Slide The Cursor Down To SAVE TARGET AS And Then CLICK .... Now Just Decide WHERE You Want To Download The File To And CLICK SAVE. You Might Also Consider SUBSCRIBING To The Shows Through iTunes Where They Are Downloaded To Your computer Automatically.

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With iTunes

Subscribe To The ATS MIX Show With RSS Feed

Please FLAG, STAR & DIGG The Show If You Enjoy It

length: 65:37
file: atsmix_2732.mp3
size: 30761k
feed: atsmix

Graham Hancock Interview PART 1

Graham Hancock Interview PART 2

[edit on 11/9/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 07:44 PM
link   
Great Show guys!!

Really enjoyed it!

I may not agree with all of Graham Hancock's conclusions but at the very least he is challenging orthodox views of history and that can only be a good thing when we have, in fact, pieced it together from fragments of surviving information and discounted whatever doesn't fit our narrative.

Thanks for this.

I imagine you could have done several hours so maybe you'll have him back some day.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 10:13 AM
link   
Graham Hancock has always been one of my favorite reads. While I might not always agree with him, I always find his work to be totally engrossing. In my mind, he is one of the last great "adventurers" -- a real, modern day Indiana Jones.

Great show guys.......this was easily one of the best ATS MIX shows ever!!!

Any chance on making Graham a "regular" guest on ATS MIX? I don't think that I would ever tire listening to him talk about his discoveries, findings and beliefs.

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Excellent show guys, i'm ashamed to say i had never heard of graham hancock before and i found him intruiging, interesting, and intelligent! Great stuff.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 06:52 AM
link   
Well, this was my first time that I listen to an ATS, MIX: show, and I must say that it was a very good start.
It was in my opinion a very interesting, informative and openly interview.
So my complements to all.

Personally, I found the most interesting part, Mr. Hancocks view about the reality of the existence of other dimensions, and the real possibility that those who live their has the capability to travel physically from theirs to ours.
That is in my opinion a very intriguing and total acceptable point of view, and what is also claimed by several insiders of the UFO-phenomenon.

I also admires Mr. Hancocks courage as already mentioned by Copernicus to come openly forward with such for many unacceptable and impossible information.

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   
I have read Graham Hancock's work since the beginning, so was very eager to hear this podcast.

Not disappointed at all! Thanks to all involved! Thoroughly enjoyed it

(On an unrelated note, I literally bumped in to Mr Hancock and his wife at a motorway service station outside Leeds in the UK... I was so shocked to see him, by the time I plucked up the courage to say hello, he had payed for his petrol and driven of, oblivious!)

posted on Jan, 7 2008 @ 03:32 PM
link   
This was the first ats mix I have listened to - have always been fan of Graham, ever since fingerprints of the gods - in that book he alluded to another planet in the solar system that was somehow destroyed, I wish he could have talked a bit about that and how it relates to the duat?

Anyway I was happily suprised by the level of professionalism of the ats mix team, sounds like a real radio channel - very nice. I see there are not many of these longer type interviews, and I for one enjoy listening for at least an hour hint hint

You have a new fan guys

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 10:09 AM
link   
It was the first show I've listened to aswell, and I thoroughly enjoyed it. Was extremely glad to hear 1 or 2 of my questions offered to Graham and I though all involved - the ATS MIX team and Graham himself were hugely professional, entertaining, and may I say... everyone sounded very comfortable and capable.

I'll definitely be holding onto the mp3, and will certainly be looking out for future MIX shows.

posted on Jun, 11 2008 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Well I'm on page 398 right now of 'Supernatural' and I have to be honest, several times I was tempted to through the book against the wall!

Right now I don't want to get into why I felt that way, and why I didn't give up reading the book, but let's just say, "for now", I'm glad I didn't (because I'm curious Of where he's going to take this story).

Fairies = Aliens? ...Who knew?

[edit on 12-6-2008 by Rumrunner]

posted on Aug, 15 2008 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Graham Hancock is one of the most remarkable men i have ever heard, I have in hopes that i will one day meet him. Everyone must give him a chance. Listen to this interview along with the ones on COAST TO COAST on YOUTUBE. A true genius and an incredible speaker.

posted on Sep, 1 2008 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'm listening now.

Thanks for this great show ATS MIX guys.

Hancock is a fascinating individual. I read "Fingerprints of the Gods" and I'm looking forward to his new book about the paranormal. I like what he has to say about 2012 and organic hallucinogens from the Amazon !

Keep up the great work guys and get some more high profile interviews (even if they are on a book tour
)

top topics

join