It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Oh Oh! Pakistan's in trouble!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
I know the last time that Powell pointed his finger at someone they got there azz kicked!

So how are they gonna kick Pakistans arse?

edition.cnn.com...

edition.cnn.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:46 AM
link   
If Pakistan wanna exchange or sell tech to other nations i dont think the USA can say anything about it... The US is trying to play Mr Policeman on the world and it pisses me off... Even after Pakistan turned its back on its close neighbour (close politically, religiously, culturally, and geographically), afghanistan for the sake of the USA the USA will most likely go after them sooner or later... my advice to any heads of state reading this (and i'm sure they all do
) is DO NOT TRUST GEORGE DUBYA OR ANY US ADMINISTRATION... THEY'LL HELP YOU THEN STAB YOU IN THE BACK WHEN ITS CONVIENIENT FOR THEM!!!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:03 AM
link   
specialasianX,

Regardless of your opinion about Iraq, the US, and the current presidential administration, have you, by chance, read any good 'real' factual books on the Cold War? In such, the US will continue to have an world opinion and world say when it comes to such matters as nucleur proliferation. Many reasons for this and none are specifically conspiracy related nor "Mr. World Policeman" related.....

Reads some books on how foreign policy is determined and then further implimented and why. Some real good ones out there and not found by reading biased, infactual, propaganda information off of sites claiming US world domination plans. These are the very same sites that had or are still proclaiming that "Jews/Zionism has plans and is seeking world domination".

I mean, how many "World Domination" plans can be floating around without them sooner or later cancelling themselves out or being proven to be BS hype and propaganda spewage?!

regards
seekerof

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:49 AM
link   
What I find interesting is that here we have a country with general as a head of state, a country with WMD, a country who's scientist sold nuclear secrets to god knows whom and got pardoned for it, and USA says "ah, well, # happens, lets TALK".
On the other side they bombed another country away, Iraq, because of , as we all know now, a non-existant threat of WMD.... or was it to free Iraqi people, Bush wanted to see iraqi children happily playing in freedom and democracy, ahhhhh... hmmm wait no, it was because of that vial of anthrax Powell showed to UN (please ignore the fact that anthrax was domestic terrorism, ignore it)... oh, no wait it was because of oil? no, no, no they said it is not oil (ignore the fact that Haliburton got the contracts, repeat after me: it is not about oil, it is not about oil)... wait, what the hell was I talking about??
Oh yeah, bombing a country because of a POSSIBILITY of WMD based on false inteligence, but TALKING with another country who has them AND is selling them....

what a strange world we live in

top topics

join