It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are these bigfoot tracks in the snow?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:21 AM
link   
What are these bigfoot tracks? they arn't tracks of any animal I know. Could they be a hoax?

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Wonder if big wooly found some part big macs in the old dumpster?

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Those pictures look like someone was just wearing boots with attached stubs at the top, telling by the shape of the prints.

There is a line of snow in the centre of the prints, doesn't look like any barefooted animal to me.

Whoever was there probably grabbed a few leftover burgers.

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by IMMORTAL]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:37 AM
link   
yeah i'm with the boot guy on this one... looks kinda fake... the edges of the foot look too straight to be a primate type thingy (by thingy i mean creature)

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
No, it is the tracks of some mutant or really big guy with really deformed feet.

But that is just me.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
those tracks look so jacked up I'd give a cookie to whoever could walk on them feet(yes a cookie). The tracks don't even resemble one another in any way unless the pictures were taken awhile after they were made when the snow started to melt? Nice find Neo.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Actually... I was drunk and I couldn't find my shoes...

Seriously, I don't think the "line" in the middle proves it's a hoax. I don't have flat feet, and if I would walk bare feet in the snow, the middle would surely be a bit more elevated. I know the line look pretty straight on the first stamp, but not on the second.

And why would the snow have dried like this? Heated-boots? Dunno...

Either a good hoax or real unidentified foot-prints..

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:03 AM
link   
THat one at the top looks like some type of shoe, but the other ones are pretty convinving to me.
Maybe bigfoot is just some harry bum who walks around in boots to keep his feet warm.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Hmmm....

Hard to say. It could be just boots or bigfoot himself.

ID

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:41 PM
link   
I agree that the line in the center of the print makes it a sure fire hoax. Also the fact that each print goes through all the snow is a little odd, despite the fact that big foot is most likely a heavy animal I don't think every single step would clear all the snow. It seem to much like someone tried to make these tracks by twisting their foot a little on each step.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:07 PM
link   
This guy has a different foot than humans that is for sure if these pictures are real of course.

I'll bet the dumpsters at the old mall are a veritable smorgasboard for these guys!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Those pictures look like someone was just wearing boots with attached stubs at the top, telling by the shape of the prints

I agree I have seen a lot more convincing tracks some even with lines like a palm print in them. Well not in person but in a book on bigfoot.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The only reason i suspect them being real is the third middle pad you can kind of make out on the second pic, but he should have posted more pics, those prints arent enough to really tell.. eh nevermind you cant really see the middle pad now that i look at them more, they are just too bad of condition to even tell if they are real

check out my post on bigfoot

[Edited on 10-2-2004 by porschedrifter]

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:21 PM
link   
someone could have made that with their boot and then took their finger and made some little toe marks...i dont know but i really dont think its real

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 07:23 PM
link   
The problem with things like this is you can make them all day long and say you have evidence. Not many people will believe anything about creatures such as BF, LNM or any other until one is caught or videotaped with certain proof it was not doctored.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 08:16 PM
link   
dont trust tracks in the snow, anyway i know bigfoot is real,

No, i dint "see" it, but i posted in another thread witch im not ganna take the time to look for becouse the search here SUCKS!

I was camping at a lake, it was my 8th time there in a row, i was at the ramp parking lot when this tree was shacking soo bad (NO THERE WAS NO WIND) that i thoughet it was ganna be pulled out of the ground and be thrown at me, and there was this skonky like smell that smelled like there was 10 day year old fiesses and yeren mixed together, and it grawled!!!!

so i get on my bike scared to death, hammer on the peddle almostr flipping over, i put my leg down snapping the tibbai off my right knee

but i did NOT see ANYTHING i could not!

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Id love to believe that these are real tracks but they look too much like a boot to me

top topics

join