It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A news tidbit. A 2730 year bibical curse just ended!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 4 2008 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Legalizer

You're assuming the opposition is completely innocent. It takes two to tango, as they say. Iran has already stated they want to wipe Israel off the map, Jews in Arab countries are persecuted, and the news is constantly reporting suicide bombings in Jewish territory. The Jews are growing weary and have offered to trade land for peace almost every time peace talks roll around. It was a sweet deal for the Palestinians but Arafat still turned it down. They don't want compromise. They want Israel completely out of the equation.

What I don't understand is that there technically is no such things as the Palestinian race or homeland (Remember, Palestine was under the authority of Turkey and the British mandate prior to the rebirth of Israel in 1948). It would be like referring to Americans as a race. Unless you're a native American, your ancestors and your race is from somewhere else.

As much as I can see why Palestinians are upset, it's not a matter of Jews just coming in and stealing the land and slaughtering the native Arabs (much like Europeans did to Native Americans). The process began with the Balfour Declaration of 1917. I might be wrong but I don't believe Palestine was even a sovereign territory but rather partitioned international territory.

If you have an issue with Israel (a very small sliver of land compared to the massive surrounding Arab countries) then you also need to have a problem with America. We need to pack up our bags and go back to Europe, Asia, and Africa because it belongs to the native Americans if we are required to play by the same rules. Both America and Israel came to be through peace treaties, international acknowledgment, land purchases, sovereign declaration, and battles. Of course, America came to be more violently. It's a sad fact of history but many American Indians were murdered before taking over the land. There was not a mass slaughtering of the Palestinians so the land could be occupied by the Jews.

posted on Jan, 5 2008 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Legalizer
Well I'll have to be the one to burst your bubble.
The Curse has not and never will end sins the Jews have never stopped "sinning".

Lets see they fire rockets at children and cripple's daily. The Nation of Israel is starving and oppressing Palestinians. You can buy XTC tablets any night of the week in any city of the nation and those are imported from Israel. Israeli's dance and cheer when 3,000 people die in building collapse.

The list goes on for the reasons that this prophecy will never be fulfilled and the curse will go on to infinity.

Well I hate to burst your bubble but you need to look at the curse closer.
If you did you would see that it has an expiration date. But in fairness to your claims one of the purposes of this curse is to winnow out the "bad guys" for lack of a better term.

There has been criminals in every society on earth. Even the Jews have a few. But in all fairness they are locked in a low level war with the Palestinians. Many of those Palestinian problems are self inflicted you know. If you commit acts of war you have to expect retalitation. And they did start this war.

And don't forget that the Palestinians cheered and gave out candy when they heard the 9-11 news.

posted on Oct, 31 2009 @ 12:14 AM
link   
interesting post. Not sure if I can agree but need more research

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Hello There

I just joined this blog site after discovering your post on the 390 X 7 = 2730 exile years discussion, which received both positive and negative reviews. I am a Messianic Jew that follows Matthew Nolan from Torah to The Tribes ministry out of Oregon, and he recently did a teaching on this same subject, but with a twist that I need clarification. He supports an end to the exile in 2010 or the end of 2009, but says that the in gathering may take 28 years. He says we have from 2010-2038, but I am not so clear on this aspect of his interpretation. I will send you a video that he does explaining it. Its a rather lengthy video at near 90 minutes, but if you would listen to it and send me an email at
SNIP with your thoughts on the matter. See below the link.

www.youtube.com...

Terry
edit on 7-1-2019 by lnsguy54 because: correct link

edit on 1/7/2019 by semperfortis because: Removed personal email

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: lnsguy54

Oh this thread was a long time ago. Since then I have learned much more on this curses of Israel business so I'll try to answer the question.

It turns out there is a 2nd curse on Israel in play. I sorta ran across it by accident and figured it out backwards but simplified it's this. The death of John the Baptist triggered a curse on Israel according to Malachi 4. Being John was the Elijah the Prophet as foretold in Malachi and stated as such in Matthew 17. Now being I figured this out backwards the problem is can we find out more details about the curse? And I found them in the book of Hosea.

In the book of Hosea there is a large prophecy called the day of Jezreel. It predicts that Israel and Judah were to face a long term top level Leviticus 26 curse. And the thing is in Hosea 6-1, 2, and 3 it gives the time line of the curse.

1 Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up.
2 After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight.
3 Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.

2nd Peter 3-8
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

This curse in Hosea is supposed to be 2000 years long. By my figuring it still running.

Now combining this curse with Matthew 28 and the rebirth of Israel in 1948 I'm guessing this curse runs out no later than 2028.

And your in gathering will occur in the day of Jezreel. After 2028.

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: ntech

What if they keep sinning during those 2700 years?

posted on Jan, 7 2019 @ 06:15 PM
link   
a reply to: flice

The 2730 year curse expired on it's due date. The 2000 year curse is still running. I believe what is going to happen in the 2020s is the Apocalypse of Revelation. And I believe that according to prophecy 2/3rds will die while 1/3 will survive out to the end of it.

It is after all the Apocalypse.
Zechariah 13
8 And it shall come to pass, that in all the land, saith the Lord, two parts therein shall be cut off and die; but the third shall be left therein.
9 And I will bring the third part through the fire, and will refine them as silver is refined, and will try them as gold is tried: they shall call on my name, and I will hear them: I will say, It is my people: and they shall say, The Lord is my God.
edit on 7-1-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Interesting thread !

It depends if you are looking from a Jewish or Christian bible perspective.
From the latter perspective, all curses can be broken through Jesus' sacrifice. Namely the curse of Adam. Those (Jews) who rely on the Law are under a curse until they turn to Christ.

Are you saying that a date, can be attributed to Israel converting to Christianity?....Never gonna happen

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 10:40 AM
link   

How about the War on Gaza that lasted from 2008 to 2009?

Gaza War - Wikipedia
edit on 14-1-2019 by Utnapisjtim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: zazzafrazz

They may not necessarily have to convert. They will have a full understanding of what happened though.

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Utnapisjtim

What's the question on that specifically?

posted on Jan, 14 2019 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Cool. Looks like I'm in the 33%

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 10:17 AM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

I wanna see how that rapture thing goes down. I'm guessing in the next 2 years. But if I understand the prophecy correctly it happens shortly after the government of Iran folds. Days of the tribulation of the carcass. Iran being the carcass. See Daniel 8.

posted on Jan, 15 2019 @ 01:46 PM
link   

ive got mayday 2020 on my calendar

posted on Jan, 16 2019 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: ManyMasks

There's a blood moon on May 26 2021. And there is the definition of a short time to worry about. It could be just a couple of weeks or as long as a couple of years. But I'm guessing the 7 year agreement is signed in 2021.

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 02:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: ntech

2009 is mentioned as the end of the seven fold curse of Hosea in/by the OP

posted on Jan, 17 2019 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Well, let's see them start rebuilding the Temple, and see how that turns out. That would be a good way to tell one way or another if the curse is lifted.

Oh, I suppose it would help if the Jews stopped sinning, too, since that was the problem to begin with. But how is that going to be determined?

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Utnapisjtim

originally posted by: ntech

2009 is mentioned as the end of the seven fold curse of Hosea in/by the OP

Remember I wrote the original post eleven years ago. My opinions have changed a bit. So one of two things happened back then. Either the original 390 year curse was extended 7 fold or it wasn't. However there is also a later 2000 year curse that was triggered by the death of John the Baptist. The question there becomes if the 2730 year curse was running in the first century AD then the Jewish restoration wasn't possible. If it expired at 390 years then it was possible but killing John the Baptist put the kibosh on that. But all things considered the 2730 year curse no longer matters. But the Gaza war of 2008-9 may have been an event to mark it's end though.

Now we have to ride out the 2000 year curse. See my next post.

posted on Jan, 18 2019 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

To answer your question there is actually a way around the curse.

2nd Chronicles 6
36 If they sin against thee, (for there is no man which sinneth not,) and thou be angry with them, and deliver them over before their enemies, and they carry them away captives unto a land far off or near;
37 Yet if they bethink themselves in the land whither they are carried captive, and turn and pray unto thee in the land of their captivity, saying, We have sinned, we have done amiss, and have dealt wickedly;
38 If they return to thee with all their heart and with all their soul in the land of their captivity, whither they have carried them captives, and pray toward their land, which thou gavest unto their fathers, and toward the city which thou hast chosen, and toward the house which I have built for thy name:
39 Then hear thou from the heavens, even from thy dwelling place, their prayer and their supplications, and maintain their cause, and forgive thy people which have sinned against thee.
40 Now, my God, let, I beseech thee, thine eyes be open, and let thine ears be attent unto the prayer that is made in this place.

Leviticus 26
40 If they shall confess their iniquity, and the iniquity of their fathers, with their trespass which they trespassed against me, and that also they have walked contrary unto me;
41 And that I also have walked contrary unto them, and have brought them into the land of their enemies; if then their uncircumcised hearts be humbled, and they then accept of the punishment of their iniquity:
42 Then will I remember my covenant with Jacob, and also my covenant with Isaac, and also my covenant with Abraham will I remember; and I will remember the land.
43 The land also shall be left of them, and shall enjoy her sabbaths, while she lieth desolate without them: and they shall accept of the punishment of their iniquity: because, even because they despised my judgments, and because their soul abhorred my statutes.
44 And yet for all that, when they be in the land of their enemies, I will not cast them away, neither will I abhor them, to destroy them utterly, and to break my covenant with them: for I am the LORD their God.
45 But I will for their sakes remember the covenant of their ancestors, whom I brought forth out of the land of Egypt in the sight of the heathen, that I might be their God: I am the LORD.

In order to break a curse early you need to be aware of it to begin with. Once that hurdle is passed then it's simple. You need to apologize for what caused the curse in the first place. And ask for forgiveness. Theoretically if enough Jews and Israelites would do this the curse would be over.

The appearance of the branch of Zechariah to rebuild the Jewish temple would tell you the curse is over. But knowing what I know I wouldn't touch Israel with a 10 foot pole while the curse is running. That's probably the cause of the apocalypse. Appearing too soon and causing it all.
edit on 18-1-2019 by ntech because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join