It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

James Gilliland Interview - ATS MIX Show 68

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 09:44 PM
link   
The ATSMIX Team has the opportunity to interview this out-of-the-box and controversial contactee/minister. Please only post your Questions for Dave and I to ask. Any other comments or post may be deleted, so please stay within the requested terms of questions only for us to ask him...

BIO:

James Gilliland was raised in a small desert town spending most of his time in nature. In college he studied biology, chemistry, physics, psychology, pre-law and pre-dental, yet did not acquire a degree or practice professionally. Having the diversity was more important in understanding all walks of life.

After a near death experience brought about by drowning, he could no longer continue business as usual. His eyes were fully opened, and he saw the lack of love and joy in his life and his work. Success through material acquisition, (the American dream), was now seen for its emptiness. He realized that the temporary joy and pleasure possessions and outer appearances brought were not the goal and began his inward journey. After experiencing the pure unconditional love and joy of connecting directly to the source during his near death experience, all that mattered was to reconnect and maintain that contact.

This began a spiritual journey and 20 year quest which included 6 years of Yoga, The Inner Christ Ministry, and the Tibetan foundation were he was certified as being an intuitive visionary of the highest consciousness and energy. He has studied with other yogis, lamas, master teachers and continuously has been taught from within through his extensive practicing of meditation. He is a teacher, spiritual counselor, energetic healer, and published author.

He's lived a semi-reclusive life since 1986 at the Sattva Sanctuary, a 70 acre mountain retreat located at the base of Mt. Adams in Trout Lake, Washington. The Sanctuary has been in operation since 1986. It has been recognized by many sensitives, intuitives, adepts, and masters of all walks for its spiritual qualities which greatly enhance and accelerate the awakening and healing process. The Sanctuary and those who participate are dedicated to the awakening and healing of Humanity and the Earth, body, mind and spirit.

His website is located here:
www.eceti.org...

And thanks for your questions in advance,
Johnny

[edit on 3/28/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

[edit on 8/4/2008 by JohnnyAnonymous]

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I have a question for James...

James Gilliland do you remember the interview you did with Art Bell on Saturday February 17th, 2007 for coast to coast. There was man by the name of Soleman who called in from Vancouver, BC. He said that he has been in contact with Ets since he was 3 years old, he had contact with about 2 dozen different types of species, and about 3 weeks before the interview he had a vision and that…

this is what he said...“3 weeks ago I had a major vision that people all over the world were looking skywards and there was all type of apparitions and ufo phenomenon taking place, but it had to do with the second coming of sacred heart of Jesus Christ”

do you think there will be a mass landing...i ask you this because not only is this guy and countless others saying it but there is also a person on Ats by the name of Renato Farrez that started a thread, he was abducted in 1992 and brought to the future a couple of times. He was part of a concert event that is to come probably in the year 2009 that will be the starting point of Et contact if it does not happen before the concert, he also says that a mass landing event will follow a couple of months after the concert event...

He gives a great description of the future...he describes it as a place of immense freedom, people can basically chose to live forever if they want. There is no diseases, no crime, racism, or control. We become part of the galactic community, the avatars of the past like Jesus and the others live with people as equals. Everyone is provided for as long as you do work to benefit the community. There is no money, and it is basically like a barter system. Time travel is openly used, and travel to other star systems and such is openly used. Everyone in the future is beautiful, they can create their own bodies to be how they want them to be.

what is your take on this?

here is his website and the thread on ats so you can check it out if you want.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

ufotimetravel.com...

Also are you familiar with Sheldan Nidle...he basically is saying the same thing...www.paoweb.com...

thank you

[edit on 30-12-2007 by ATSGUY]

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Dear James,

PTERODACTYLS

You probably do not remember, but I ''gatecrashed'' your luncheon that you were having with your 2 director/producers of your film Contact Has Begun at the Doubletree Hotel, San Jose conference a few months ago. ( well I did not exactly gatecrash as you very kindly invited me to join you ).

My question is;

I have today read an article on www.Cryptomundo.com a report of a man who crashed his car in Wenatchee on 29 December 2007 and blamed it on a pterodactyl! He was NOT drunk. According to the article, giant flying reptiles are routinely sighted in the Olympic National Park's rainforest in Washington state.

I notice on the map that Wenatchee is less than 200 miles from Mt Adams. Do you consider that the frequent UFO sightings over Mt Adams and the sightings of these prehistoric flying reptiles could be connected?

Regards, Brian.

PS After the San Jose conference I was intending to drive to your sanctuary but only got as far as Mt Shasta.

posted on Jan, 1 2008 @ 06:00 PM
link   
WEEEEEE!!!!!!

Guys, you HAVE to make sure to ask him what he knows of Steven Greer and CSETI, as I know for a FACT that these two guys are good friends! As a bunch of CSETI people paid Gilliland a visit at the ranch one time....

Rock on!

[edit on 1-1-2008 by MrdDstrbr]

posted on Jan, 2 2008 @ 11:28 PM
link   
I'm really looking forward to this interview. Thanks so much for inviting him here!

My questions:

I've had many encounters with visitors in my childhood in the sixties and again in the eighties who looked just like us, the only difference was their telepathic abilities. Have you met or ever heard of beings like this? (I am not referring to the Nords here.) They said they were guarding our planet along with other ETs/Beings to keep out unauthorised visitors? They also mentioned that our planet was under the authority of the Council of Elders? No specifics on the Elders was given.

Have your contacts ever commented on the Elders? Why did the encounters with human looking visitors drop off dramatically in the late eighties and early nineties worldwide; the greys visitors becoming predominant after that time? (Not with me, Thank God). Any information on this swift change would be greatly appreciated.

Note: Their visits were sometimes years apart but always fit the context of the previous visit so I know it was not delusion. My sister experienced one visit along with me, though she was across town in her house when she was picked up for the visit and I had never spoken to her or to anyone about the previous visits in the 80s, but yet she described their visit in great detail, she was there.

Thanks, look forward to your take on all this,

STM

[edit on 1/3/2008 by seentoomuch]

new topics

top topics

join