It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Can objects slip through another dimension?

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Venusian12

Hi Venusian12,

Nice thread,

Dimensions/Channels/Stations rings a bell!

What is “TIME” by the way?

I think everyone will enjoy this video whether they believe in the possibility of some brown dwarfs traversing through Space/Time- inter-dimensionally or not.

Best Wishes!

[edit on 17-4-2010 by ET_MAN]

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
good question! who the hell knows? i have noticed over the years and many a house move, that this little portal is fully active during moving house.. every single time my family and i move, something goes completely missing.. and i mean missing.. not left in a truck, not stolen, not left at the old house, and it does not.. at all..ever show up.. so its not just in a box someplace..100% completely. utterly. no doubt in my mind.. gone..and i have yet to find any real solid explination.. being a strong believer myself in multi dimensions and numerous other planes of existance we have no clue about, that are coinciding with our current known reality, but i believe they exist none the less..

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
Can objects slip through another dimension?

Socks can.

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by redgy
I was under the impression that when these kinds of rips in time/space occur that the future inhabitants of those dimensions like to throw their useless junk or rubbish onto our world while keeping theirs cleaner by doing so.

That's interesting,

I have found random things that are not mine in my house,

posted on Apr, 17 2010 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Full_Vision
good question! who the hell knows? i have noticed over the years and many a house move, that this little portal is fully active during moving house.. every single time my family and i move, something goes completely missing.. and i mean missing.. not left in a truck, not stolen, not left at the old house, and it does not.. at all..ever show up.. so its not just in a box someplace..100% completely. utterly. no doubt in my mind.. gone..and i have yet to find any real solid explination.. being a strong believer myself in multi dimensions and numerous other planes of existance we have no clue about, that are coinciding with our current known reality, but i believe they exist none the less..

that's easy to explain, theiving movers.
second line.

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 05:49 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

its possible but we never had strangers moving us (like a hire place) and it was just family who moved things..so not overly likely with this situation ..when i found one of my complete sets of a favorite bands albums missing i didnt say it was space chipmunks or anything, i knew those had been stolen by a guy that was around a few times lol..

posted on Apr, 18 2010 @ 06:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Full_Vision

Oh well so much for that theory. IDK I have moved several times and usually blame the kids or my DH for things that were "lost" saying they must've dropped it or left it behind and they'll all swear they didn't, who knows it could be they went to the land of missing socks. I just thuoght the socks thing was funny. Also, I wanted to talk about socks, ok so my friend had this problem with her socks dissappearing as many people have mentioned this on here, with half of a pair remaining only. Well, one year her washer broke and when her hubby opened it up to fix it removing the clothes basket her socks were there between the main washer and the clothes basket. This hardlly solves this mystery, as all of us know how small those holes are that allow the water to be sucked during the spin cycle. So how the heck did the socks end up there? It would seem physically impossible given the size of the holes compared to the size of a sock. A physics mystery!!!! Or Maytag makes one hell ofa washer!!!

[edit on 18-4-2010 by ldyserenity]

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I put my alien encounter down to this - astral manifestational/dimensional leak. My experience will be posted after I reply to 4 more threads after this one.

Thanks for making me feel... so welcome, ATS. :-/

posted on Mar, 7 2011 @ 07:54 AM
link   
My experience will not, of course, be posted in this forum.
edit on 7-3-2011 by NinjaSwill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2012 @ 07:33 PM
link   

edit on 6/19/2012 by fixer1967 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2012 @ 06:49 PM
link   
There is an interesting article www.sciencedaily.com/​releases/2012/06/​120615104347.htm which deals with how neutron might slip back and forth between dimensions. There has also been some theories presented about microwormholes being the source of EVP and some other phenomena!

posted on Oct, 7 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
a reply to: Venusian12

When I was a child there was a time when I would fall asleep with something in my bed, and when I woke up it would be gone never to be seen again. This went on until I learned to stop falling asleep with things that I didn't want to lose. One normal night I woke up in what could best be described as a pIle of random stuff. Being a child I kind of excepted it as the place where all of my stuff went and immediately went on the hunt for my things. Now you've gotta understand there was a lot of stuff there, books, socks, toys all kinds of random things, but nothing large though like a television. As I looked for my missing items, which I realize now was futile considering the mountain of junk I had to dig through, I found all kinds of stuff I wanted to keep. I can't be sure of how long I was rummaging through this treasure trove of goodies but after a while I met the ones that lived there. They were like Knomes, but not the way we think of them, I only refer to them that way because they were short which seemed to be their average height. The didn't where clothes in fact what looked like clothes was actually a part of their anatomy. Needless to say they weren't very happy about me going through their stuff they chased me. I don't know if they kicked me out but I was back in my bed with none of the stuff I wanted to bring back. I wanted to go back again but never could. I tried many times but never managed, I also never again lost anything in my bed again. As more time past my logical mind started trying to explain away the whole experience, and I was sure that the missing items would turn up again once we moved. Even after scouring the house and drilling my family I never found any of those items.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Hello Venusian12, Just yesterday about the same thing happened to me. I was in my bathroom getting ready to wash my hands when i accidentally dropped my ring on the floor ( which has white tiles like yours ) i heard it hit the floor and rattle around and when i bent down to pick it up, it was gone. I looked all over the bathroom and it is nowhere to be found. I really believe it went into another dimension. That's the only explanation i can give.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:33 AM
link   

it could have bounced and landed on your hem of your trousers/pants.

although maybe the thing we call nothing that is the space between atoms could be unseen dimensions

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I just Said a prayer to Saint Anthony to help me find my ring. Maybe if you pray to him he'll help you find your lost article. It's worth a try and it won't hurt to try, will it?

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 05:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Richardturner

i just noticed this thread is from 2014 lol.

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 08:51 AM
link   
Disappearing and reaapearring items

I got a topic on it already

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 4-1-2019 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2019 @ 01:53 PM
link   
I have things disappearing and reappearing on me all the time. Interestingly it's only ever at work.
I'll go to grab something and I just don't see it, everything else that should be there is there, except the device I need.
I'll look over to another surface it "may" be on, but I know it should be on my main bench, I'll look back, and, oh, there it is, right where I first looked.

I've always just put it down to "a brain fart". My old Supervisor used to say "you're looking too hard for it" when I'd go to him complaining a certain die was missing, get someone else involved and they spot it straight away.

posted on Jan, 10 2019 @ 01:04 PM
link   

this actually always happens to me and i never do end up seeing it again lol

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join