It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pterodactyl causes car crash in Washington!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 10:49 AM
link   
On thursday, december 27th at 11:30 p.m., a 29 year old Wenatchee man totalled his vehicle by running head on into a lightpole. When police arrived on the scene, they asked the man what caused him to lose control of the vehicle. His reply was "Pterodactyl". The man was treated and released from central Washington hospital, and cited for negligent driving.

www.cryptomundo.com...

Not every day we hear a story like this one! LOL

Would love to get some further details or an interview with the guy!

[edit on 29-12-2007 by DimensionalDetective]

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Link didn't work. Try this: www.cryptomundo.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 11:17 AM
link   
Oops. Left a word out in my link. All corrected now.

posted on Dec, 29 2007 @ 06:25 PM
link   
Sounds to me like the guys a comedian.

posted on Dec, 30 2007 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Wow that's an excuse for the officer that's heard everything. I may have to use that one myself at some point.

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I'm thinking this guy that got pulled over was a dinosaur expert? maybe someone working at the history museum or other? I figure this guy being the Sam Neil character from jurassic park getting pulled over in his jeep.

And saying, "It was a Pterodactyl, You see they have these sharp claws and 30ft wing spans, i've dig up the bones of the coast of the isla".

posted on Dec, 31 2007 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Its Say's they tested him with the breathalyzer, but did they check for drugs or do a sobriety test?

It sounds like the guy may have been on something at the time. Especially where they cite witnesses as to the guy driving quite a distance on the wrong side of the road... but no mention of a Pterodactyl.

IMO, if you pull off the road due to a guy driving in the wrong lane, you would certainly see a Pterodactyl present.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by DimensionalDetective

any one ask this driveer how much acid he ate before driving his car and seeing a pteradactyl

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 03:35 PM
link   
Hmm maybe he's an archaeologist and forgot to take some Pterodactyl bones to an important event.
At the moment he realised he forgot something he went like "Pterodactyl ! oh noes" and then crashed.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:01 PM
link   
You can buy radio controlled Pterodactyls, some of them look pretty cool.

Here's one (and I want one now
)

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Finally, proof that Washington is full of Dinosaurs that think they are above the citizens.

posted on Feb, 8 2008 @ 04:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Now_Then

Good call Now_Then. Maybe the guy wasn't crazy or on drugs after all?

new topics

top topics

join