It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh News: Kolor Ijo (Green Man) in Jakarta

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:54 PM
link   
I just saw in the paper today about a supernatural force dressed only in green underwear which has been terrifying residents in Jakarta. The mysterious half man, half-beast is called Kolor Ijo or green underpants by the locals and has been stalking to city outskirts, attacking people with its claws and allegedly raping lone women in the narrow alleys or in their homes. Does anyone have any more information about this beast??

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:56 PM
link   
#, iv been spotted.

Reminds me of the monkey man myth.

Being Indians, and spent time in India, this is just a rumour mill gone aray. Could you also provide a link?

Deep

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Kolor Ijo actually transalte directly into 'Colour Green' seluar dallam ijo (underwear green) would be G'reen Underwear' but no i havnt heard of this... although it does sound like someone found some cool drugs in the jungle and went nuts...

sorry if i sounded rude with the correction by the way

Quick correction Warner is the traditional indonesian/malaysian word for colour but Kolor is their english-tised word alot of their words are just english with different pronunciation since the europeans colonised

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by specialasianX]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I believed in this until the green underwear bit.

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 02:02 AM
link   
to SPECIALASIANX you translation is really correct anyway here in malaysia we only heard about is just some evil spirit where such call TOYOL but this little green man cant rape any women this creature just stole people money where it got it order from his master

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Could this be what your talking about Suge...?

www.thejakartapost.com...

posted on Feb, 10 2004 @ 05:50 AM
link   
wow, ok. First of all Jeffrey your link means a) my newspaper is a few days old, and b) even though media reports the women have made up the claims, don't strikeout the possibility that this creature is madeup. Always keep an open mind.

top topics

join