It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery Tiny Feline Adult Mummy Found Near Area 51

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 04:59 PM
link   
I will emailed Prof. Dr. Svante Pääbo and sent him some photos.
Still haven't heard from him.
It's been a while.
I'm googling more Cryptos out there tho..........
stay tuned.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by MountainStar

Just a friendly tip: I wouldn't be too willing to let it out of my sight if I were you. I know you want as much testing done as possible but these types of things have a way of disappearing from the good faith owners.

Be very careful about who you loan it to for testing.

Great find by the way! Bravo!

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I received this e-mail from Leslie Lyons. This is the University (UC Davis)which did the tests on the alleged Texas Chupacabra. The results of that test indicated that the animal was part coyote and mexican wolf hybred. The animal was sickly with apparent mange. I'm excited I even got a response, at least it's a maybe?

To:
Subject: RE: Tiny Mummified Adult Cat Found
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 17:48:46 -0800

Howdy,

This is very cool, we may be thinking about this a bit later, I will keep this e-mail handy! Thanks a bunch!

Best regards,

Leslie

Leslie A. Lyons, PhD Fax:

Associate Professor Office:

1114 Tupper Hall Lab:

Department of Population Health & Reproduction (PHR)

School of Veterinary Medicine (SVM)

One Shields Avenue

University of California, Davis, Davis, CA 95616

www.news.ucdavis.edu...

Wig

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 02:56 PM
link   
If they can get DNA from million year (or whatever) Frozen Mammoth or a billion year old amber tombed mosquito. I'm pretty sure they would get DNA from your find.

I have to ask...

Sounds like you put it into formaldehyde???? Did you? I'd have thought that would be the worst thing you could do to it.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 04:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Wig

Wig's quote,

Sounds like you put it into formaldehyde???? Did you? I'd have thought that would be the worst thing you could do to it.

No, I didn't put it in formaldehyde Wig.
Just a big clean dry pickle jar at first.

Now it's in a little wooden box with a sliding see-through plastic lid.
It is totally mummified.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Yeah there is absolutely no reason why they cannot extract DNA from those mummified remains. As we speak they are in the early stages of possibly bringing about a resurgance of Dinosaurs, a real life Jurassic Park. Scientists in Russia are also seriously considering bringing the Woolly Mammoth back to existence, and I have already heard that they are setting aside an area dubbed Pleistocene Park. They are slowly introducing animals they believe existed alongside the Mammoth, and will combine that with knowledge of the landscape/environment back then, to hopefully recreate a pure, living, breathing Ice Age Model.

Also, scientists in the United States have just recently completely mapped the entire Genome of the Woolly Mammoth. It only took about 1 Year for them to go from a partial to full genome sequence.

Have you tried going through the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History? If not, let me know and I can throw them a line, I have some experience with these institutions.

posted on Feb, 19 2008 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by TheAgentNineteen

TheAgentNineteen's quote,

Have you tried going through the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History? If not, let me know and I can throw them a line, I have some experience with these institutions.

No, I haven't tried the Smithsonian National Museum of Natural History. Please feel free to throw them a line.
It's been a long time and I'm not getting anywhere except maybe's. I sure would appreciate your help. It would be nice to solve this. Thank-you!

posted on Feb, 20 2008 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Maybe by chance it underwent the same process as those "shrunken heads?"

top topics

<< 1   >>

join