It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My store was robbed!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Hello all this is my first rant and I'm very pissed off. Today some guys walks into my store and steals over $250.00 worth of Magic the Gathering cards. As he came in to the store I walked from the back where I was playing a game with my brother and said "How can I help you". Then i see him pull both his arms in front of him and start walking towards the front door. I yelled "what are you doing!!!" and he was out the door and running down the street. I couldn't run after him because of my ankle (it was shattered 2 years ago and is too weak to take the jarring from running) so there I am standing in front of my store screaming expletives as my brother calls the cops. The cops showed up ten minutes later and took my report and said if they find him they'll let me know. So I bust my butt opening my store using my own money to start the business and this piece of trash comes and in 4 seconds makes off with more product then I usually sell in a day. It is good to know that my hard work goes to support the local trash that infest the neighborhood.

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by 1Angrylightbulb

Sorry to hear you got robbed. That'll teach you not to be in the back playing games anymore, huh?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by 1Angrylightbulb
The cops showed up ten minutes later ............

You gotta love that, huh?

Seriously, I feel for ya. What are Magic the Gathering cards anyway and why are they so good to take?

posted on Dec, 27 2007 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Magic the Gathering is some Nerd fantasy card game. Was around since the 80's. It's kinda like the Pokemon card game. The fact that they stole 250$ Dollars with is...wow, they musta been pretty desparate nerds. That sucks.

new topics

top topics

join