It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EARTHS CHANGES

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:56 PM
link   
For all the people that wonder about whats really going on with EARTH. This is a super Site, With a ton of great info. Take some time read, tell me what you think.

kithraskrystalkave.org.uk...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:36 PM
link   
interesting link...tons of info

i read on one of the links an earthquake is predicted by something called WEB BOT for Feb 9th thru the 14th..

but then today I read on a News website that a major earthquake is predicted for California between now and September

couldn't help but to want to pull my hair out....too many predictions happening..brain overload, too much info!!! ahhhhh!!!

sorry..like i was saying, interesting link, thanks for sharing.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Lots of interesting links. Have you heard about California litterally falling into the pacific?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Wow, there is a ton of interesting links there, not enough time at the moment to go through a lot though. Thanks for the link, though, it's bookmarked!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
Lots of interesting links. Have you heard about California litterally falling into the pacific?

I have heard of that, the problem is if it falls or slides in to the ocean, It will male a huge wave that will wipe the other side of the world. I hope it becomes an Island.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Hm.....Link will not work for me.

I'll try again later. But I do believe that the Earth is going through major changes due to " Negative collective karmic actions" suffered upon her by " Us ".

Deep

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by ZeroDeep]

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by ZeroDeep]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:24 PM
link   
LOL! an optimist, we have an optimist here in Spittincobra!

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by THENEO
LOL! an optimist, we have an optimist here in Spittincobra!

You wouldnt say that if you read some of my other post.

new topics

top topics

join