It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conversation

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:35 AM
link   
Of 95 registered ATS bloggers, not one has posted a blog entry in eight days, since earthtone's last.

There's some good reading there in everyone's blog. I've always followed several, including WilliamOneSac and ktprktpr, which have been great presentation of real life.

Even allowing for the recent maintenance downtime, is the fine art of blogging dead?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:39 AM
link   
..I doubt it MA. Either people have been busy in general,busy posting, not visiting at all, have no recent or interesting news, gtting high, lost interest, or they simply haven't posted in eight days....

I'd blog but that's a feature that I still can't figure out. :shk:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:42 AM
link   
It seems to me that with all the changes and new member growth that things somehow may just not be the same as they used to, but thats just my opinion. I really only read the blogs once in awhile, but it seems when ATSNN began thats when the blogs sort of slowed down.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
Heh you caught me inthe middle of actualy updating my blog page and writing a new blog.I havn't written one in a while so this is a catch-up blog ;P

The Taunted picture below leads to my blog page ;P

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:09 AM
link   
Interesting blog phenomenon this.

12 entries appeared on the main blog page since this topic got posted. Seems it may have been a lag in the update and all is well in the land of Blog, including such varied topics as insomnia and the mundanity of life without the opposite sex. Can't be all that bad surely.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:18 AM
link   
I have made a new entry, but the "blogroll" hasn't updated. I made an entry Feb. 5th and I'm sure others have too. Perhaps the ping thingie is broken?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:19 AM
link   
Does anyone know when the whole blog thingy will be back up? I'd like to try to sign up to get one.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:22 AM
link   
I have a blog but I dont have time to write in it since im so busy most of the time. Maybe I should start writting in it again.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:34 AM
link   
I had noticed the dead spot also, but in the mad rush that is my life, I made up several fairly lame excuses not to sit still and update mine.

I'll fix that.

BG

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I found myself, for a while, unable to update my blog. But now I have that thing in my head that makes it possible again somehow. the part of my brain which works with weblogs is working again!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:09 AM
link   
I posted one today!

Deep

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
I posted one today!

Deep

Good for you Deep. I think we should start encouraging blogs as a community.

"I blog therefore I am" - Masked Avater

I think I'll go read yours deep!

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:38 AM
link   
I thinnk its b/c its not as hi-profile as it was before. Out of sight out mind. It needs the prominence of the past.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 02:39 AM
link   
I never really wrote anything earth.

Today was my first, and probaly my last!

Deep

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Darn it! Nevermind Zero! Blogs do not really have any prominence but it's ok. It could be better

new topics

top topics

join