It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America was ATLANTIS. -VIDEO

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 13 2012 @ 01:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Eniii
reply to post by cormac mac airt

There are places in Peru and Bolivia that are as old if not older than the great known Egyptian cities.

If talking about habitation sites then you are correct, if you are talking cities, then no. If you happen to be thinking about Posnansky's fantastic age estimate then I have to ask, do you know how he made up that age?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 07:36 AM
link   
If America was indeed Atlantis...IF that was the case, then perhaps the Mayan people were the descendants of Atlantis people. Obviously this is just a thought and in no way am I stating this with certainty as there is 0 proof of this. It could explain why the mayans had such advanced knowledge of astronomy and mathematics. What do you think?

posted on Mar, 14 2012 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Teye22
If America was indeed Atlantis...IF that was the case, then perhaps the Mayan people were the descendants of Atlantis people. Obviously this is just a thought and in no way am I stating this with certainty as there is 0 proof of this. It could explain why the mayans had such advanced knowledge of astronomy and mathematics. What do you think?

Then you have to ask why the Mayan's hid this ability for 9,000* years then brought it forth and their culture and why earlier cultures in Meso America develop material which wasn't Mayan

*assuming Plato's story is correct

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 07:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hanslune
reply to post by HattoriHanzou

Except that, if you accept Plato's story has being real, 'America' doesn't fit the bill

I believe that Plato's information was perhaps thousands of years old when he obtained it.

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 08:42 PM
link   
America was atlantis? Really? What other giant continents exist beyond the straight of gibraltar?

posted on Mar, 16 2012 @ 11:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sandrokuptos
America was atlantis? Really? What other giant continents exist beyond the straight of gibraltar?

All of 'em, if you go out far enough.

Harte

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join