It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Illuminati on dollar bill?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
Is that the Illuminati sign on the back of a dollar bill?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Yes Indred, it certainly is. Somewhere on the bill is also the words 'Novus Orto Seclorum', which is Latin for New World Order.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamlucas
Yes Indred, it certainly is. Somewhere on the bill is also the words 'Novus Orto Seclorum', which is Latin for New World Order.

Isn't it natural to think that "New World" infact just is a name for the Americas? That New is an adjective discribing World and not Order? Just a thought.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Can you be more specific on New World Order? Like what does that mean? Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 10:46 PM
link   
n00bz...

The NWO is the idea that the governments of the world will unite in an effort to take complete control over the populace so as to generate vast wealth and power for an elite few. We have a forum dedicated to the NWO. Just between you and me, there is no NWO, shh...

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by IndridCold
Is that the Illuminati sign on the back of a dollar bill?

Most the time it is spoken of as more of a Masonic thing than Illuminati thing. Of course the division between those two groups isn't always clear either which makes them innerchangable on some occasions anyway. There is plenty of info out there on this subject though, and here at ATS, check it out and decide for yourself. Here is a start...

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
But the 'new world' wasn't really new to the mystics and keepers of the secret societies. That is one of the lies of history that the americas were unknown.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:06 PM
link   
Hold on one second, 'Novus Ordo Seclorum' does NOT mean New World Order. That was a mis-translation started by people. The CORRECT translation of 'Novus Orto Seclorum' is: A new order of the Ages. Look it up, its true. The New World Order rumor was started a long time ago, and was just passed down. This is so that all the anti-American flamers don't play off of it. Before you flame me, look up the phrase, I am right. Again, it DOES NOT mean New World Order. As much as the conspiracy theorists would like to think it does, it doesn't.

-wD

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL
Hold on one second, 'Novus Ordo Seclorum' does NOT mean New World Order. That was a mis-translation started by people. The CORRECT translation of 'Novus Orto Seclorum' is: A new order of the Ages. Look it up, its true. The New World Order rumor was started a long time ago, and was just passed down. This is so that all the anti-American flamers don't play off of it. Before you flame me, look up the phrase, I am right. Again, it DOES NOT mean New World Order. As much as the conspiracy theorists would like to think it does, it doesn't.

-wD

This relates to the post above you by THENEO. A new order of the ages might have something to do with rearranging history to cover up something. Funny how it's printed on a bill of money.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:11 PM
link   
We learn something new everyday
thanks Wd

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:19 PM
link   
PRESIDENT BUSH'S SPEECH TO CONGRESS - March 6, 1991

Now, we can see a new world coming into view. A world in which there is the very real prospect of a new world order. In the words of Winston Churchill, a "world order" in which "the principles of justice and fair play ...

Personally, I'm not saying any theory is correct to what exactly the New World Order is. However, the NWO is not something of Pure Fiction that has been conjured up by Crazy Conspiracy Theorists. It may not be exactly what they think it is or it may be exactly what they think it is, I'm not sure. What I am sure of, is that it is known of and spoke of publicly by our own ex-president Bush Sr. and since then has been spoken by other officials as well.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:29 PM
link   
"The year 2000 will be a turning point for the New World Order." --George Bush, 1990

President George Bush speech - Attack on Iraq - Washington D.C. - Jan 16th 1991
...We have before us the opportunity to forge for ourselves and for future generations a new world order, a world where the rule of law, not the law of the jungle, governs the conduct of nations.
When we are successful, and we will be, we have a real chance at this new world order, an order in which a credible United Nations can use its peace-keeping role to fulfil the promise and vision of the U.N.'s founders.

President Bush's speech after the Gulf War
US President George Bush, Address to the Congress
6 March 1991

Even the new world order cannot guarantee and era of perpetual peace. But enduring peace must be our mission�

[Edited on 8-2-2004 by mOjOm]

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by mOjOm
"The year 2000 will be a turning point for the New World Order." --George Bush, 1990

Um...isn't the year 2000 the year Bush Jr. was elected?
Sorry if that sounds skeptic and agenst what you are saying mOjOm...it just seems kind of funny..

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Curiosity

Sorry if that sounds skeptic and agenst what you are saying mOjOm...it just seems kind of funny..

I do believe the quote is from George Bush Sr. He was President at the time. Kinda funny that he would use the year that his son George Bush Jr. would become president.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
i think that if they are referring to the new world order, which i am sure they are, then that would make perfect sense. the illuminati are said to consist of a strict bloodline, and all hold positions of power. theres a post somewhere on ats about a few more male bush relatives who hold positions of power and authority.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by dunkleskates
theres a post somewhere on ats about a few more male bush relatives who hold positions of power and authority.

You mean like this fella right here?

Blessings,
Mikromarius

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiosity

I do believe the quote is from George Bush Sr. He was President at the time. Kinda funny that he would use the year that his son George Bush Jr. would become president.

I think that New World Order. is just a buzz word they like to use, because....

The pope has said it

"Pope calls for a new world order"
edition.cnn.com...

The Dalai Lama has said it
"I believe that a "new world order" cannot truly emerge unless it is matched by a "new world freedom." Order without freedom is repression. Freedom without order is anarchy"
www.tibet.com...

Is the Pope and the Dalai Lama in league with Bush?

And I can't find anywhere, where the Star of David (which is what you get on the back of the dollar bill) has anything to do with Masons)
Unless you mean this

Cause even then it doesn't look like what you can draw on the dollar bill. And you are not "spelling" mason by drawing the lines, you are pointing out the letters that spell mason, and they happen to form a Star of David
And why only on the dollar bill?
Why not all bills?

The only reference I found between the Jews and the FreeMasons was this link

boogadave.free.fr...

But if you follow his idea of a "cheerleader"
you could get
NOMAS - No more is spanish
Amons
www.placesnamed.com...
MONAS Blonds in spanish

Give me a couple of days, and I can spell different things, using different geometric symbols

Is it strange that it is there? yes
coincidence? probably.

thoughts?

[Edited on 9-2-2004 by NetStorm]

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:47 AM
link   
Or to further the mystery, lets lay this symbol from Ordo Templi Orientis (Templars) on top and match the circimference of it with the circumference of the seal, the tips of the hexagram (which is what this is), DO NOT spell Mason
--Sorry it is so big--

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Very nice Netstorm.

First, "New World Order" as a buzz word. That is certainly possible. In fact I also have that same opinion. I'm not exactly expecting to see some secret group wearing uniforms with "NWO" logos all over them. A "New World Order" is pretty much what all Governments or Societies Leaders are always going for anyway.

Although, when one speaks of a "World Order" it does bring into question just how much of a Power-Hungry Emperor we're talking about. The entire world is not, nor has it ever been, organized into one uniformed type of society or government for obvious reasons. If you recall the classic plot line of all comic books, 007 movies, etc. the Super Villian is always after what? To quote The Brain: "The same thing we do every night Pinky, Try To Take Over The World!!" Total domination has never been a real good way to run things in case you hadn't noticed. It usually brings massive Wars like the Crusades, WWI & WWII for example. Also the begining of America was set up to be Individual States and not one huge area for a reason, another example.

As far as who else has said "New World Order", I aslo realize that it has been stated by others. In fact H.G. Wells wrote a book titled "New World Order" in 1939. Here are a couple more of my favorites:
"Further global progress is now possible only through a quest for universal consensus in the movement towards a new world order."
Mikhail Gorbachev, in an address at the United Nations (December 1988)

"How to Achieve The New World Order"
Title of book excerpt by Henry Kissinger, in Time magazine (March 1994)

So what does this mean then?? That is for everyone to decide on there own I guess.

As far as the Star of David goes, I personally cannot say what the meaning is. I am not a freemason. Although they do use many, many different symbols. I don't know whether they attribute the 6 pointed star to "Star of David" or if it is used as two inner locked Pyramids. Possibly both, I suppose we should ask someone of the Masonic Order to make sure. Too bad FreeMason is no longer around!!

As far as it Spelling "Masons" by the points hitting the letters of the Seal on the Dollar. Could just be a coincidence, I can't say 100% one way or the other, so I'll let others decide for themselves. The fact that it is also a Pyramid with the capstone detached with the "Great All Seeing Eye" upon it is interesting as well. I've read both sides as to why such a symbol was chosen. I can also not say 100% who is telling the truth and who is not. So once again, it's up to you.

Circumstantial evidence, and theories based on coincidental connections aren't the same as Hard Facts, I'll agree. But the more of those Circumstantial Links pop up, the better the odds that the some of them are indeed facts and Hopefully the Truth isn't far away, even if it is hidden.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by WeBDeviL

-wD

You are correct, the latin translation is A new order of the Ages

www.greatseal.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join