It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Anyone read embraced by the light?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:52 PM
link   
Does anyone beleive in betty eden's Embraced by the light book? I find it very interesting and I like astral projection it sounds similar. Thanks

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:27 PM
link   
I read it and at the time, it had a very profound effect in my life. I really did some soul searching into what my role here on earth is. I would recommend it as part of any kind of investigation in the paranormal.

xn

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:31 PM
link   
what does it mean by "embraced by the light"? is a light seen during ap and what does it look like?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:59 PM
link   
"Embraced by the light" simply means (in this book) that she had a near death experience and had the familiar bright light tunnel when she "died". When she was in "heaven" she felt love from "the light" and felt embraced by it.

posted on Feb, 12 2004 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by xn
what does it mean by "embraced by the light"? is a light seen during ap and what does it look like?

The light, xn is the Spirit or God as you call Him. Once "embraced by the light", you are shown lots of things that you otherwise wouldn't have been shown. Once you have been embraced, you will know the true meaning of why each and every one of us is here, to LOVE one another, and treat eachother with respect and dignity; this is how we reach Heaven, not by donating to the Church or resiting (sp?) your Holy Book every day. Anyways, basically the light=truth/love. Once you're in the light, you're on your way.

posted on Apr, 5 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Awesome book - The most interesting thing she stated is the ENTIRE HUMAN RACE existed before earth was created - Pre-Mortal existence! The Mormon prophet Joseph Smith even spoke about that!

top topics

join