It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians aliens?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 19 2004 @ 02:19 AM
link   
theres alot of support backing up the possibility of egyptians and orions belt. because why would they only direct attention to orions belt. i mean yeah you would notice patterns if you studied the belt for years on years. thats called learning. but how do you describe someone being smarter than an average scientist thats from a hundred thousand years ago?????? If you ask me, certain brains are here for certain reasons, just not brought in by fate until time unveils it.

posted on Mar, 24 2004 @ 12:31 AM
link   
I wouldn't say Egyptians were Aliens...but I what I will say is that there had to have been some kind of "OUTSIDE" influence that helped or even inspired the building of the Great Pyramids.

posted on Mar, 25 2004 @ 01:48 PM
link   
I remember seeing in the discovery channel some years back about some japanese trying to see if they could build small pyramids with all the theories that "orthodox scientists" think that were used.

The japanese tried everything, but they could not do it even with small scale pyramids.

Whoever says that the pyramids could be built with lots of manpower has no idea about construction, and what an incredible feat the building of the Three great pyramids was.

The most amazing part is that there are stones in Egypt that are so big and weight so much that engineers are baffled as to how the Egyptians moved those stones. Some of those stones used to be standing and for some reason they were brought down. I remember reading in a magazine (i think it was discover but I am not sure) that they tried moving one of those stone with giant cranes and the stone cracked under its own weight, they stopped trying to move it fearing it would break under its own weight.

Yes, I am of the opinion that humans build the pyramids. I am not certain how they did it, but one thing is also for certain. In most cultures you find references that the Gods gave the ancient people of Earth knowledge, they showed them how to farm and the different sciences that the ancients had. Even the ancient Egyptians tell us that there were Gods before the tiem of the pharaohs and that they had incredible technologies which bordered in magic to the ancient egyptians.

Ed, the man that build the Coral Castle in south Florida said that he thought he had found the secrets of how the Egyptians, or whoever, build the pyramids. He said he had build a "perpetual motion holder" machine, a machine that once he gave a crank it would run by itself and it would generate more output energy than the input energy which was required to make it work.

I do not think anyone has all the anwsers, and whoever says that they are sure and that history's mysteries had been solved has not looked deeply into the past.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by lilblam
Not aliens, but possibly interacted with them..

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by master plumber

Originally posted by lilblam
Not aliens, but possibly interacted with them..

posted on May, 13 2008 @ 08:53 PM
link   
It's weird that in this day and age with modern machinery we still couldnt reconstruct the pyramids and build them as precisely and accurately as they were built back in the ancient Egyptian times. There are also hieroglyphics in the pyramids which contain pictures of aliens and "flying saucers" also i'm not sure if it is in the hieroglyphics or a picture in a cave.. but there are pictures of men in space suits.. The DNA was matched with pictures from that era also. This suggests that Alien life form aided the Egyptians to build these fantastic structures. I find it hard to believe that man hoisted these huge blocks up to the height that the pyramids are too. Ontop of this, when explorers broke in to tutan carmoon's tomb, they all fell ill and died. Coincidence? I don't think so.. you decide, and let me know your views.

posted on May, 14 2008 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Howdy Joshwan

It's weird that in this day and age with modern machinery we still couldnt reconstruct the pyramids and build them as precisely and accurately as they were built back in the ancient Egyptian times.

Hans: We could but no one wants to make a tomb that would cost that much. The precision has been matched but then there is no particular need for it. The core of the pyramids are made crudely, only the outer shell was highly accurate and even there parts were unfinished and mistakes made

There are also hieroglyphics in the pyramids which contain pictures of aliens and "flying saucers" also i'm not sure if it is in the hieroglyphics or a picture in a cave..

Hans: I think you may be talking about Abydos - do a search here for exhaustive discussion about that.

but there are pictures of men in space suits.. The DNA was matched with pictures from that era also.

Hans: I don't think so...

This suggests that Alien life form aided the Egyptians to build these fantastic structures. I find it hard to believe that man hoisted these huge blocks up to the height that the pyramids are too. Ontop of this, when explorers broke in to tutan carmoon's tomb, they all fell ill and died. Coincidence? I don't think so.. you decide, and let me know your views.

Hans: Answered simply, no

Oh and welcome to the forum

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:12 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:13 AM
link   

posted on May, 23 2008 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by NetStorm

I think aliens are more likely humans with lost technology
is
studying aliens,when I graduate from high school I would like to study more about aliens technology

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:00 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 05:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Anonymous ATS

please make sure you learn English grammar before you do that?

I've always been intrigued by the pyramids. What's interesting, is you can see how the pyramids "evolved" to what they eventually became. The Egyptians didn't start off building amazing masterpieces. It was a learning experience for them. This leads me to believe that they actually built them.

The battery thing . . . it is a big deal that they had a battery amantine; don't try to make less of it than it is.

posted on Jun, 18 2008 @ 11:49 AM
link   
This is great. Whoever it was that mentioned Tesla and Leedskalnin being the same person, you have got some issues sir. Especially when you consider the fact that Tesla and Leedskalnin were living at the same time.

Oh....and as for the battery. I think the point about the battery was just brushed off. You see, the significance is not that they created a simple battery. No, it's that they created a battery to power something.
Maybe we should be asking why they would need a battery......

Anyway, back on topic. Egyptians and aliens? Sure, why not......

[edit on 18-6-2008 by DevolutionEvolvd]

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by amantine

Have you ever seen some of the "glyph images" on the obelisk?
For a civilazation from 10,000 BC these images look to me "extremely futuristic"... flying machines, etc.

If the ancient Egyptians were not of an alien race or at least influenced by extraterrestrials, I would be shocked...

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 12:45 AM
link   

If the ancient Egyptians were not of an alien race or at least influenced by extraterrestrials, I would be shocked...

Well gosh I guess you're going to be shocked then. Ancient Egyptians are from all known evidence quite human! The descents are also human LOL

If they "influenced" by aliens the aliens weren't particularly intelligent ones.

Some of this influence was....

Yep use lots of resources to build tombs for your elite classes that tell you they are gods and control the flood of the Nile.

Oh by the way we aren't going to tell you about germs, santiation or basic health issues to save millions of your lives - nor will we tell you how to create clean water and avoid water-borne infections, etc

A bunch of rather inept aliens

posted on Aug, 23 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
yeah i think so, that's what i am thinking about, pharaohs and egyptian rulers/gods are aliens, and there is nothing wrong with that, they helped us in improving our way of living, teaching us their technologies and stuffs, i also seen a pictures of planes and helicopters engraved in walls in egypt so the airplanes and helicopters we see today came from aliens (ideas). .

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by worshipthemoon

I think the royal family members had their heads bound a certain way from birth, thus deliberately deforming the skull as it grew. This could be an indicator of status rather than a genetic anomaly.

posted on Dec, 9 2008 @ 06:54 AM
link   
Deleted

[edit on 9/12/08 by Hanslune]

posted on Dec, 14 2008 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Tamahu

Tamahu, how about you show and prove that 'aliens' built, or helped build, or had any hand in the building of ANYTHING.

Why do some people always find the need to say "aliens did it" just because they don't understand how it could have been done? That is no better than the way certain other people will leave explanations at "God did it!" simply because they don't understand how it works.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join