It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Egyptians aliens?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Does anyone think that egyptions were aliens?

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Not aliens, but possibly interacted with them..

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
No, there is absolutely no evidence for aliens in ancient Egypt.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by amantine
No, there is absolutely no evidence for aliens in ancient Egypt.

No there is evidence, but not proven. There was a show on History Channel that showed KGB excavating the mummy of a visitor. It is said that visitor is an Alien. But we can never be sure.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:47 AM
link   
I agree with Lilblam. They may have been around with the Egyptians around the time the Sphinx and Great Pyramids were constructed. The EBEs could of played a vital role in their creation...but who knows.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jeffrey
I agree with Lilblam. They may have been around with the Egyptians around the time the Sphinx and Great Pyramids were constructed. The EBEs could of played a vital role in their creation...but who knows.

It is ironic that man doesn't want to take fully responsibility for one of their greatest and proudest inventions.

Does it ever occur to anyone the greatness of what we could achieve if we put our minds to it?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

It is ironic that man doesn't want to take fully responsibility for one of their greatest and proudest inventions.

Does it ever occur to anyone the greatness of what we could achieve if we put our minds to it?

~Scientist to this day are still baffled by the creation of those sculptures. There are many possible theories in mind and one being that of EBE interactions. If they were indeed built by man in that age, imagine the other awesome creative ideas they could of put to use.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:03 AM
link   
...Here is a link describing a theory of alien interaction with the pyramids.

cgi.sfu.ca...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 01:17 AM
link   
I think the egyptian gods and pharoahs were aliens. Just look at the hieroglyphs...they look like freaks. They got those elongated chins, big ears,and most of them are half human. Those cant be regular people. They gotta be some kinda hybrid or full blown aliens.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamlandmafia
I think the egyptian gods and pharoahs were aliens. Just look at the hieroglyphs...they look like freaks. They got those elongated chins, big ears,and most of them are half human. Those cant be regular people. They gotta be some kinda hybrid or full blown aliens.

There is a possibility that they could just have had facial enhancements and wore costums....

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by surfup

Oh, there's nothing the human race can't achieve when they put their minds to it...and have a near-endless supply of slave labor.

As for pharohs looking like freaks, they were also ridiculously inbred.

DE

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:45 AM
link   
A few years ago, I had regressive hypnosis and I saw myself as an Egyptian mummy being wrapped up by Greys. When they finished wrapping me up, there were two small Greys standing guard at my feet.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 02:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Imzadi
A few years ago, I had regressive hypnosis and I saw myself as an Egyptian mummy being wrapped up by Greys. When they finished wrapping me up, there were two small Greys standing guard at my feet.

Note- Hypnosis = pure fanatasy. All it does is stimulate the frontal lobes, particularly the right were the 'creativity' center is.

DE

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:07 AM
link   
The gods were represented with the heads of animals which were symbolic manifestations of thier characteristics, such as Anubis- the jackal headed god of the afterlife (jackals were frequently near grave sites because they are scavengers), or Sekhmet- the lion headed goddess of war (because of their ferocious nature). It's called artistic interpretation.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 03:25 AM
link   
didnt some archilogical dig find a battery that works or did work form that time line? where did that type of technology come from?

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tetrahydro
didnt some archilogical dig find a battery that works or did work form that time line? where did that type of technology come from?

here's a link that might interest u. i know it's not the same time line
or place but it may help

www.smith.edu...

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Yes the Egyptian Battery was found and does work, this should really re write our history books, as it was invented well before we know it should of been, maybe alines, possible time travel, or even an ancient civilization tech left over from catalysm.......

it used lead and rods in acid or something reminded me of car battery, now if they had this could they of used this tech some way to help build pyrimids???

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby
Yes the Egyptian Battery was found and does work, this should really re write our history books, as it was invented well before we know it should of been, maybe alines, possible time travel, or even an ancient civilization tech left over from catalysm.......

it used lead and rods in acid or something reminded me of car battery, now if they had this could they of used this tech some way to help build pyrimids???

Blobby, do u have a link? I'm really interested.
S.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 06:57 AM
link   
Some believe the pyramids were made by UFO spaceships. Also the recent 20th century US prophet Edgar Cayce claimed that the Atlantean race originated from Extra-terrestrials and then when Atlantis was destroyed many or most of the Atlanteans went to Egypt, and thus buried a copy of the history of Atlantis, and the original history of Egypt in a chamber under the Sphinx's right paw.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by blobby

Even if this battery was found and it does work, that doesn't mean aliens or time travel or highly advanced destroyed civilizations are the source of the battery. Battery are easy to make, just two metals plates, two salts and two wires to connect to halfcells. We made like three per lesson in chemistry last year. Why come up with some extremely strange explanation when you can explain with it simple human intelligence?

I always find it insulting to the intelligence of the egyptians when people say aliens helped build the pyramids. The pyramids can simply be build with slave labor (if they were slaves, something that is still under discussion) and smart building techniques.

I repeat that there is no real evidence for aliens in ancient Egypt. Why would the KGB go to egypt to excavate an alien mummy? The connection of the pyramids with the stars is probably a matter of coincedence, but if it's real it can be explained easily without aliens. Mankind has been fascinated by the stars since the stone age and it is possible that the stars inspired the locations of religious buildings.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join