It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dorothy Izatt & Director Frank Longo Interview - ATS Mix Special Edition Show 03

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 01:03 AM
link   

A month or so ago I was made aware of an interesting DVD that was coming out called "Capturing The Light". I went to the website:

Capturing The Light DVD Home Page & Trailer

Once I viewed the trailer I sent an e-mail to the generic contact information expressing an interest in possibly doing a show but wanted to see the DVD for myself before I committed the time and effort as the trailer really didn't show that much. I was contacted shortly by the Director/Producer, Frank Longo. We arranged for him to send me the DVD for my preview and review. Once I received it, I watched it three(3) times right after each other. Not only was I extremely impressed with Dorothy's beliefs and sincerity, but there is one part in the DVD where Frank interviews one of Dorothy's daughters..... and in the background Dorothy's "Friends" seem to appear. There are documentations of ILM (Industrial Light & Magic) professionals scrutinizing the 8mm film and stating with certainty that the film is authentic and could not be fictionalized.

At this point I asked Frank if it would be possible to do an interview with him and Dorothy, which has never been done before in the over 30 years of her filming and sightings. As Dorothy is 84 now, her family, of course, is extremely protective of her and what she does. Frank told me that it took many months before he convinced Dorothy and her family to allow him to tell her story with his film.

I just found out today, that Dorothy and her family have consented to do this FIRST EVER and EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW with Frank and myself sometime in January 2008. This is really going to be lots of fun and exciting to hear Dorothy's own words as well as Frank's insider look into the filming of the show.

Dave

PLEASE POST YOUR QUESTIONS FOR DOROTHY ON THIS THREAD!

Meet Dorothy Izatt. A mild-mannered, loving, mother and grandmother. She raised a family who now has their own. They are the picture of a perfect family. But there is a secret they’ve had to live with their whole lives... that mom has an ongoing relationship with otherworldly beings for over 30 years. And she can prove it.

There has never been a case study like this! Dorothy Izatt’s phenomenon surpasses the most notorious alien abduction cases aka contactees. Unlike Whitley Strieber (Communion), Travis Walton (Fire in the Sky), and the Betty and Barney Hill case... Dorothy has FILMED her experiences. Thirty years in the making and armed with over 30,000 feet of film, Dorothy is now ready to share her story of contact with the world.

Want to know more? Google Dorothy Izatt.

PLEASE POST YOUR QUESTIONS FOR DOROTHY ON THIS THREAD!

[edit on 1/11/2008 by Dave Rabbit]

posted on Dec, 21 2007 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Dorothy, did you ask permission to film these Beings, or did you just set up the camera and turn it on when they appeared to you? Did they know you were recording?

I ask, because whenever I have electronic equipment set up (except for taking outside photos at night), nothing ever happens. It's as though "they Know--" and they don't want to be recorded.

BUT... if someone or something unusual is outside in the night sky, it's NOT unusual for the Beings to wake me from a very sound sleep in the middle of the night to go outside and point my camera in specific directions. I've captured many strange creatures and craft BECAUSE a telepathic message has awakened me to "go outside with your camera!"

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 09:11 AM
link   
I'm currently making a list of questions I would love to ask Dorothy -- and thanks Dave so much for inviting Dorothy and Mr. Longo to stop by for an interview!

I was going to wait till after Christmas to order that video because for me, this one is a MUST HAVE -- but now since this interview is coming up... I will order it today! This is great!

In the meantime, I'm going to post some questions as it may be a week or so before I get the video via mail. Probably some of my questions will be answered after I view Long's documentary on her but it would be great to hear her answer some of my questions in person via this interview anyways...
Making my list now...

PS... also ordering her book too!

[edit on 23-12-2007 by Palasheea]

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 10:00 AM
link   
interesting. just ordered the video.

my question to dorothy is (and without seeing the video first)

"do you believe in extra-dimensional beings" OR beings that can tap into other dimensions?

thank you.

posted on Dec, 23 2007 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Dorothy: Would you be willing to attempt a 'gift exchange' w/ these beings? Maybe gather some earthly things, put them in a box, leave them in your backyard on a blanket/rug, and communicate w/ them to take that, and then leave something in return?

posted on Dec, 24 2007 @ 12:08 AM
link   
Dorothy I watched the documentary and your story is simply amazing! I especially appreciated the "realism" of the film. Too often networks sensationalize and use flashy graphics when dealing with this topic, making it feel silly.

Dorothy, were you aware this was going to be the approach to the film or did you have a say in the way the documentary was going to be done? Obviosly you trusted the filmmakers to tell your story, but did you right away? If not, what won you over?

Also, can you call them to appear anytime you want?

posted on Dec, 25 2007 @ 11:11 PM
link   
I have not seen the movie yet but watched the trailer. I plan on buying the movie soon, so

My question for Dorthy is this.

Why do you think they picked you to communicate with? Do you feel that maybe you have some type of connection to them?

posted on Jan, 3 2008 @ 02:19 AM
link   
Hi Dorothy!

My questions are as follows:

What did the visitors look like?

What kind of conversations did you have with the visitors? Were they through psychic impressions/channeling?

Were the conversations face to face?

What did they say?

Also, as a member posted earlier, I would like to know if you would consider these visitors to be from other dimensions or if they ever mentioned the existence of beings in other dimensions?

Did they ever mention that your devout spirit / God focused mind made it easier for them to communicate with you? That your mind was not filled with trash thoughts that unfortunately many peoples' minds abound with nowadays?

And also, I gotta say, I really admire your zeal for life, I could see it in your eyes in the trailer, keep on, you're doing great! In some of the shots you looked like a teenager, you're doing something right, that's for sure! If you would like to share that secret with us, (forever young formula), that would be a boon to all us Boomers.

Thanks for visiting ATS and sharing your experiences,

STM

[edit on 1/3/2008 by seentoomuch]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I sent a check by snail mail so I have not viewed the DVD yet but I'm looking forward to doing that soon!

Dave, here are some questions you might want to ask Dorothy (and Frank too):

-- Have those ET's that you were in contact with ever given you the names of the planets or "places" where they come from?

-- Have any of them ever told you what they call themselves or have any of them ever given you their personal name?

-- Are all Light Beings presented as males or are there also female Light Beings too? The same goes for ET's.. do you only see male ones or are there female one's you've been in contact with also? Have you ever seen children ET's?

-- When playing back a movie that you just recorded of 'them', have they ever given you verbal messages too that you could hear when viewing the footage after it was developed? In other words, verbal messages or sounds that were recorded on the audio's of those movies -- have they ever communicated to you verbally this way too?

-- How do you know when they are about to contact you? Do you hear a high-pitched sound... or something like that? Or do they show flashing lights of some sort to signal you to grab your camera to click on record?

-- And when they communciate to you through telepathy, do you first hear a high-pitched sound just before they start talking?

-- And could you tell us more about that beautiful magenta-colored orb that you saw that had a crown of gold in the upper center part of it where they told you that "This is for the Queen of Heaven"?

-- And what about that time when they wrote something out in Latin saying "Watch for the true meaning of REMEMBRANCE". What did they mean by that? And when they showed you that spiraling staircase where they then said "This s REMEMBRANCE" -- how do you interpret that?

-- Do you believe in reincarnation? Have your contacts mentioned anything about that including what we should expect when we pass over from this plane?

-- And are you seeing a strong connection to these light beings with the Judeo-Christian belief system? Could you share with us some of your insights on that?

-- And also, do they have underwater sea bases and are they concerned about our planets' environment?

-- Are there unseen beings who are not considered extraterrestrial but instead are from the planet Earth and also dwell here? Jacques Vallee and John Keel call them ultra-terrestrials. Have you ever seen those types of beings also?

-- Have your contacts ever said anything about Hell.. Satan and demons? And what about Heaven, have they ever mentioned anything about that?

-- And what was J. Hynek like anyways? It must have been wonderful for you to have him confirm to others that your movies of ET's and UFO were completely authentic!

-- Have there ever been times when you see deceased humans with those ET's and or Light Beings you are in contact with. Do they all dwell in the same dimension or do they each live in different dimensions? Can ET's travel into those dimensions that are occupied by humans who have passed over? Is there a dimension that's like a Grand Central Station where entities of all types including disincarnate humans can travel to in order to communicate with us here on this planet?

-- And finally, could you tell us more about those physcial ET's (EBE's) and why do you think they are collecting physical specimen's here now on our planet? Also, you mentioned that Grey's are androids but are there also EBE's that look like Grey's that are not androids?

And a few questions to Frank Longo:
-- Did you and your crew experience any unusual things when making this documentary?

-- And has your relationship with Dorothy had any effect on your own views on ET's including any changes in your own spirituality?

-- And finally, after I view the DVD, would be OK if I contact you should I have any questions about it?

Well that's it for now. Thanks Dave for setting up this interview and can't wait to tune in next Thursday to listen to it!

[edit on 6-1-2008 by Palasheea]

posted on Jan, 6 2008 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Hello Dorothy, and thank you for taking the time to come to our humble little site with such an amazing story. I'm the definition of the skeptic, so I don't want any of the questions that I ask to seem offensive or otherwise hurtful. If they are, I do apologize.

1) Can you describe for us your first encounter with them, and could you pay special attention to how it happened?

2) I haven't seen your video, so I don't know, but are there any clear clips of the beings in these craft, or are they all blurry, like the screenshots we've all seen posted here on ATS?

3) Would they be at all interested in chatting with others? If so, then could you please tell them to come seek me out? I would be VERY interested in meeting them.

4) Do they have a favorite method of communication? Can just anyone communicate with them?

5) What do they eat, or do they?

6) Are they from the future, or the very distant past? Are they US, only in the future? Do they know of any previous iterations of intelligent beings being on this globe?

7) Are they involved with the government by giving them technology in trade for something that we have?

8) And lastly, have they told you anything about their past, or what they see happening in the near future on this planet? Do they see us destroying ourselves, or do they see us living on to populate the stars?

I know this has been a lot of questions, but I wanted to make sure to ask as many as I could think of. I thank you for your time.

TheBorg

posted on Jan, 8 2008 @ 01:20 AM
link   
Hi Dorothy,
How can I get the ETs to communicate with me?

posted on Jan, 10 2008 @ 04:41 PM
link   
What an amazing lady Dorothy Izatt is. Other than Frank Longo, the director of the "Capturing The Light" movie, I am the only person she has ever granted an ON AIR interview with. This was an amazing journey with an amazing lady. Believe or not..... this lady is as real as they come.

Thanks to all the members who contributed questions.... they were asked and answered by Dorothy and Frank. I have lots of post production to do, but will put it us ASAP.

Thanks again.....

Dave

top topics

join