It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Bigfoot Pictographs?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:
Wig

posted on Mar, 29 2007 @ 05:13 AM
link   
The most logical, and most likely explanation is that it is the ancient indians rendition of a grizzly bear.

The torso for one thing goes all the way down (like a bears would when standing on hind legs) to the short stubby legs.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 07:14 AM
link   
if that is a drawing of it, then it was round a long time ago, if there was only 1 it wouldnt of mated therefore, the big foot race is dead, it may of just died of old age. Just cause its diferent doesnt mean it can live for 100's and 100's of years

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Wig said it best, it definitely is a bear. If I was going to paint a Bigfoot on a cave wall, I’d make sure that it had long lanky arms and legs. Just look at those stubby legs and arms!

Also make note that the painting has small feet.

So it’s not a Bigfoot, but a bear. But what is its’ function? Possibly a ward of some kind. It’s stationed just inside the cave opening, so I’d guess that it was used to keep out bad spirits or scare the bejezus out of human trespassers.

posted on Apr, 3 2007 @ 09:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vixion
if that is a drawing of it, then it was round a long time ago, if there was only 1 it wouldnt of mated therefore, the big foot race is dead, it may of just died of old age. Just cause its diferent doesnt mean it can live for 100's and 100's of years

I'm sorry, but how ignorant are you of Bigfoot? The sad part is that I had to deal with the same assumption in school a few days ago.

There's a breeding population of Bigfoot's(Bigfeet?), their ISN'T just one.

In any case, I agree with the majority of the people who have posted on this thread. The cave paintings are most likely of a bear.

posted on Jan, 27 2009 @ 10:20 AM
link   
This might help, from The Law of One by RA. Google it if you want.

Maldek/Bigfoot
Questioner: Are there any people such as you find on Earth on any of the other planets in our solar system?

Ra: I am Ra. Do you request space/time present information or space/time continuum information?

Questioner: Both.

Ra: I am Ra. At one time/space, in what is your past, there was a population of third-density beings upon a planet which dwelt within your solar system. There are various names by which this planet has been named. The vibratory sound complex most usually used by your peoples is Maldek. These entities, destroying their planetary sphere, thus were forced to find room for themselves upon this third density which is the only one in your solar system at their time/space present which was hospitable and capable of offering the lessons necessary to decrease their mind/body/spirit distortions with respect to the Law of One.

Questioner: How did they come here?

Ra: I am Ra. They came through the process of harvest and were incarnated through the processes of incarnation from your higher spheres within this density.

Questioner: How long ago did this happen?

Ra: I am Ra. I am having difficulty communicating with this instrument. We must deepen her state.

This occurred approximately 500,000 of your years ago.

Questioner: Is all of the Earth’s human population then originally from Maldek?

Ra: I am Ra. This is a new line of questioning, and deserves a place of its own. The ones who were harvested to your sphere from the sphere known before its dissolution as other names, but to your peoples as Maldek, incarnated, many within your Earth’s surface rather than upon it. The population of your planet contains many various groups harvested from other second-dimension and cycled third-dimension spheres. You are not all one race or background of beginning. The experience you share is unique to this time/space continuum.

Questioner: Is there any particular race of people on our planet now who were incarnated here from second density?

Ra: I am Ra. There are no second-density consciousness complexes here on your sphere at this time. However, there are two races which use the second-density form. One is the entities from the planetary sphere you call Maldek. These entities are working their understanding complexes through a series of what you would call karmic restitutions. They dwell within your deeper underground passageways and are known to you as “Bigfoot.”

The other race is that being offered a dwelling in this density by guardians who wish to give the mind/body/spirit complexes of those who are of this density at this time appropriately engineered physical vehicles, as you would call these chemical complexes, in the event that there is what you call nuclear war.

Questioner: I didn’t understand what these vehicles or beings were for that were appropriate in the event of nuclear war.

Ra: I am Ra. These are beings which exist as instinctual second-density beings which are being held in reserve to form what you would call a gene pool in case these body complexes are needed. These body complexes are greatly able to withstand the rigors of radiation which the body complexes you now inhabit could not do.

Questioner: Where are these body complexes located?

Ra: I am Ra. These body complexes of the second race dwell in uninhabited deep forest. There are many in various places over the surface of your planet.

Bigfoot
Questioner: I understand (name) brought a four-toed Bigfoot cast by here the other day. Could you tell me which form of Bigfoot that cast was?

Ra: I am Ra. We can.

Questioner: I know that it is totally unimportant, but as a service to (name) I thought that I should ask that.

Ra: I am Ra. This entity was one of a small group of thoughtforms.

Questioner: He also asked—I know this is also unimportant—why there were no Bigfoot remains found after the entities have died on our

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join