It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant rat discovered in Indonesia (with pic)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:56 AM
link   
That's definitely an R.o.U.S.

O_O

Some one call Wesley...he's the only one who can save us.

posted on Jan, 26 2008 @ 07:57 AM
link   
erm have a look at this rat.

Not sure if the story is true. But the picture looks real...

www.weirddaily.com...

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:19 PM
link   
That Rat looks huge! And Alive! And just sorta hanging there! Rats are not very aggressive! Bad power station man for squishing his throat!

If that had been a cat you would have been scratched up bad enough for stitches and there would have been no pictures because the cat would have been escaped! Long before the delay in the digital camera was ready! I suggest a 110 with flash for hunting bigfoot for just this reason! I guess I am just excited about really large rats!

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Beachcoma

Originally posted by DimensionalDetective
Based on the pic, the thing looks the size of an alley cat. It's a monster!

Good lord! Look at the size of that thing!

I bet it eats cats (or kittens) for breakfast

That's nothing.

I've actually seen, and kicked bigger (sewer rats)... go to south american and you'll know what I'm talking about.

posted on Jan, 27 2008 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Valhall
That's definitely an R.o.U.S.

O_O

Some one call Wesley...he's the only one who can save us.

WOW! And I thought I was the only one that loved that movie

That is a massive rodent.
I wonder if this is a new species of rat. Or the consequences of genetic mutation? Or perhapse the geological enviroment is the cause.

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:22 AM
link   
that is one ugly rat

eventhough rats r always ugly

posted on Jan, 28 2008 @ 12:50 AM
link   
Gotta say I was expecting something AT LEAST the size of a medium sized dog given the "Giant Rat" in the title. I have personally seen larger rats climbing into New York City sewers.

I was going to visit my uncle's family in the Bronx because my uncle had just past away. We park on the street and as I was getting out of the car I see this thing walking out of the shadows about 30 feet behind the car in the direction of a sewer grate. I continued to get out of the car with the thought in my head, "That is one HUGE cat!" then it hits me that the thing had a hairless tail. I spun back around doing a classic double take and watched in horror and awe as this monstrous sewer rat ambled over the curb and disappeared into the sewer.

I am not lying when I tell you that the thing must have been over 2 feet long without the tail, almost a foot high, and it was a dirty-grey color. I told my father what I had seen and he replies nonchalantly "Yeah, they get big around here."

Jon

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join