It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did any country develop a time machine????

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:35 PM
link   
I would like to noe if any country has developed a time machine. Can u help me out.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:37 PM
link   
no, nobody has ever invented a time machine but i think they will soon

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:46 PM
link   
Umm, if someone was to invent a time machine, there are two possibilities that come to mind.1.) You would not know about it at all, not even the research process. That's because it would probably be some kind of top secret military research project or something. Or 2.) the news and media would be all over it, but they still wouldn't tell you everthing, because they wouldn't know everything. Then, when they finally figured it out and built one, we wouldn't know for a few hours, days, weeks or longer. So maybe there is one out there (though I highly doubt it), but we just don't know it.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:48 PM
link   
I can't honestly say that it would suprise if someone like the Russians did it.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673
I would like to noe if any country has developed a time machine. Can u help me out.

No country has come out and said that they have created it. Even if it was created, that if Time really exists, we wouldn't know about it and our world now would definitely different, hopefully much better.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by AD5673

Yes , its called a clock.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:56 PM
link   
if we had ever developed a time machine in history that can go back in time then we would have visitors, either they would go public and tell of future, or they would have been sent on a mission to give the government this technology so they could have it earlier. either that or we find out we cant travel back in time only forward, or that there is some prohibition stopping people from ging back in time. OR that time isnt real and just an idea that we humans generate to give reason to action, ageing etc.

xn

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
I think the US made one. This was highly classified though.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
you wouldn't happen to have any proof of this would you?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:03 PM
link   
I think you're wrong Cobra. It's not a clock, I know I've got one, I call it a bed. I go to sleep, and the next thing I know it's tomorrow.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
I think you're wrong Cobra. It's not a clock, I know I've got one, I call it a bed. I go to sleep, and the next thing I know it's tomorrow.

LMAO, thats great never tought of that.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:42 PM
link   
hey USAMRIID y would u be surprised??? I think they already have and probably the U.S. too

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:49 PM
link   
There was something on ATS about time machines but its not there anymore

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:56 PM
link   
It's an ATS conpirasy. Blame Simon.
He's an alien.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:01 PM
link   
I dont think if a government created one that we would know about it, that is, if they even have. Time travel requires the ability to travel the speed of light or faster. I dont think we've gotten that far yet.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:03 PM
link   
Time travel with the technology we think the government has is still thousands of years away.

xn

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:17 PM
link   
There was a book written by "Commander X" that says that the US made a time machine and traveled 50 years into the future. I estimate that the technology of the US govt/military is about 15-20 years ahead of what the average person thinks they could do. Commander X used to work for the govt/military, but he keeps his true identity secret.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Fiction. We can't even get to Mars before the next decade and we are going to delve into the realm of time? Not likely.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I was thinking about that recently, and It might actually be more likely that we delve into the realm of time before planetary colonization.

If you've read Dr. Michio Kaku's paper on the types of civilizations, he extracted a lot from existing theories, and helped out his own, but the hypothesized idea is that there are Type I, II, and III civilizations. Type I would have basically total control over their planet, and have attained a nearly perfect balance, with nearly 100% potential energy used, in a nearly 100% efficient way. Type II would have harnessed and used ALL of the power available from a Star, hence the Von Neumann sphere (I think it was Von Neumann), where a sphere is built around a star to fully absorb all energy emitted, the sphere would be built at about the range earth is from the sun, because it is so comfy. You might have seen the Star Trek TNG where they find Scotty trapped in the transporter, they also find a Von Neumann Sphere, then get trapped, but Scotty works with Jordi to free them. Good episode. Finally a Type III Civilisation, who has harnessed the power of an entire galaxy, such vast amounts of power that we simply can't comprehend all of the things they could be able to do. Anyrate, the idea is that before we start to try for a Type II, we should become a type I, and we might very well have to be able to go back and fix our own mistakes before we get there.

Just my two cents on the subject, don't think we have it yet, and I REALLY don't think (as so many of you seem to) that 'The Government' is 30-40 years ahead of civilians technologically.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Here is what the Cassiopaeans have to say. Very credible source, if you know them.

Q: (L) Did the Germans construct a time machine during WWII?
A: Yes.
Q: (L) They actually did it?
A: Ja.
Q: (L) Were the German experiments in time travel carried to the U.S. after the war?
A: In splintered form.
Q: (L) Did the U.S. take possession of a time machine constructed by the Germans?
A: No.
Q: (L) Why not?
A: Was taken elsewhere.
Q: (L) Where?
A: Mausenberg, Neufriedland.
Q: (L) Still in Germany?
A: Nein!
Q: (L) Where is Mausenberg?
A: Antarktiklandt.
Q: (L) Who is in control of or running this machine?
A: Klaus Grimmschackler.
Q: (L) I didn't mean a specific person, a group. Americans or Germans?
A: Deutsche.
Q: (L) Did they use this machine to transport themselves there and also in time?
A: Has been performed in Glophen in gestalt, bit, yie aire das gluppen und werstalt de vir seinderfor bidde.
Q: (L) Why are you giving this so that we don't understand?
A: Sorry, got the transmissions mixed up due to subject matter.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join