It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Led Zeppelin-Back Together!!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by mojo4sale

Plant seemed to play down those rumors, saying he plans to tour with bluegrass star Alison Krauss, but Monday's performance will only add to the fervor of the fans to see them play more gigs.

What in the hell kind of retarded heap of cow dung is that?!!!!!!! Alison Krauss?
Oh, you mean the chick that ripped off Keith Whitley for her biggest hit? Way to piss all over a great song lady!

Did Robert Plant lose his nuts or something? Please tell me Plant's not goin' country. That's an abortion and a sure sign of the apocalypse.

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

thanks doc, i was hoping i wasnt the only one who thought that was retarded.
Hmmm lets see, tour with Alison Krauss or 'Rock out' around the world with Led Zeppelin, touring with my mates, making millions of people happy not to mention refilling the old bank account. Hmmm what to do?

mojo

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Maybe Plant sees the utter trash the Rolling Stones have turned into and doesn't want to trash Led Zeppelin's legacy?

I'm trying to give him the benefit of the doubt here, but it's a monster task.

Peace

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenannie38

Right on! Do you prefer the original or the live version? Just so's I know to play the right one!

Live.
Which live version you got.

Nevermind their all good.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 01:42 AM
link   
my fav has already been posted up (over the hills and far away) ..how do you pick a second favourite zep song??

the rain song

posted on Jan, 29 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
And the latest is.............ohh i dared to dream, and its coming true.

www.usatoday.com

Led Zeppelin guitarist Jimmy Page said Monday he was ready to take the iconic band on a world tour after burning up the stage at last month's reunion concert in London. But it probably won't be before September.

Its just a matter of waiting for robert Plant to finish his planned tour with Alison Krauss.

This will be huge!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2008 @ 02:35 PM
link   
holy #!@%
if led zeppelin went on a world tour,
i would crap my pants

it would be insanely awesome

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DesertRose

zeppelin rocks! how can you pick any one song to be a "favorite"? i dig achillies last stand, black mountain side/white summer, heck, it's too difficult to pick just one. i always liked listening to this song when driving down the highway. ten years gone is a fantastic tune to drive to.

enjoy
-subfab

edit: sorry i wanted to post a video of ten years gone but it didn't work out.
edit on 15-6-2011 by subfab because: you tube link didn't work

posted on Jun, 15 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Did you ever think Plant is still an artist that wants to try something different?

I am as big a fan of the mighty Zepplin as anyone... have been going on for a few decades. But think a minute, as an artist, wouldn't you get tired of playing the same songs over and again....

Let Plant do his thing with Krauss.. actually, more than a few Zepplin songs translate very well to country and even bluegrass... and then let him tour with Zepplin redeux.

I woul pay $1000 for the privilege of seeing them...my favorite is a blues rendition of You Shook Me Baby

posted on Jun, 17 2011 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlreadyGone
Did you ever think Plant is still an artist that wants to try something different?

I am as big a fan of the mighty Zepplin as anyone... have been going on for a few decades. But think a minute, as an artist, wouldn't you get tired of playing the same songs over and again....

Let Plant do his thing with Krauss.. actually, more than a few Zepplin songs translate very well to country and even bluegrass... and then let him tour with Zepplin redeux.

I woul pay $1000 for the privilege of seeing them...my favorite is a blues rendition of You Shook Me Baby

yeah i can see your point. i get tired of the same ol stuff at work too. but my work isn't nearly as cool as misty mountain hop, hey hey what can i do, or the rain song.

-subfab

top topics

<< 1   >>

join