It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double UFO sighting in South Australia

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:28 PM
link   
Ok. Where do I begin. Tonight I was looking up at the stars trying to see something unusual, I got some binoculars and was looking hard for about 1 - 1.5 hours. There were about 3 very very flashing 'stars' and I thought these might've been planets or something. The flashing was so strong I decided to look at several and the stars nearby. I was looking at one over the trees when I thought it was moving. After 30 minutes i figured yes it was moving because the tree in the way was not moving and the view was getting covered as it was moving behind different parts of the tree. I kept watching as this thing slowly moved around (wasn't a plane cause it was moving back and forth and had no red or white lights). I went out the other door of my house to get a better view as it had gone under the view of the neighbours house. I'm not sure if it was the same one or not but right outside my door, in the middle of two chimneys was a very very flashing redddy green light. I assumed it was a planet and had a look through my binoculars. After a while i noticed it was moving left and right of the chimneys and was indeed moving!! I also noticed this was ABNORMAL!!!! A greeny colour surrounded by a red outline flashing rapidly simultaenously. Looked like a line or 'cigar' I guess, on a 45 degree angle. It started moving above the chimneys and I went outside and down the street to get a better view as the rooflines and trees were blocking it now. I ran fast down the street and the thing really seemed to be running away from me. I kept stopping looking, and running down the street 'to get a closer view' again it moved away more. I decided to just stay put and watch it till it went out of view. I watched it move and by then I couldn't makeout the green and red that well but it was still moving and u could just see the green. As it got smaller it seemed to now be on a flat straight line like a pancake. Then (I can't believe I witnessed this) it started hovering, like you see on TV and stuff!!!!!!!! Hovering like when you drop a 20 cent coin on the ground and it kind of moves its edges up and down and around. It was doing movements like I've seen on other home UFO videos on the net. I was about 7 metres away from the house in front of me, on the street and I saw these one, then two white ball shaped objects floating around, coming towards me. When I stepped forward then stepped forward, then I stepped back and it went back a bit. I dunno if this me or some kind of paranormal experience but I felt fear all over, and went numb!! I felt like pins and needles and couldn't really feel my body that well. Then I am very sure, I saw this thing that looked like a spider web about 0.5 metres long floating towards me. Again, I stepped forward it stepped forward and hovered up and down, I step back it moves back. Then after a while it disappeared and I walked back home, here I am now.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Very interesting. You should ask around to see if anyone else saw it or happened to get video or pictures of it.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I grabbed my video cam, Sony Handycam. And turned night vision on. It failed to record for two reasons: 1. the infra red turns everything coloured into white, and 2. my shaky hands as well as the Goddamn auto-zoom on the camera keept focusing/refocusing automatically. I still can't work out how to do manual focus or zoom, if it would've worked better. Also, can someone tell me what type of ship this was? whether it was US government/Russian/German made, or Extra-terrestrial made???

posted on Feb, 7 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Saw it again tonight except this time it was further away and I couldn't makeout the detail of the red and green colours as well. But I found it cause it was flashing so much. I invited a friend over to check it out with a pair of binoculars each and we both watched it as it moved around. He was trying to skepticise and say it was a plane but then after watching it for 30 mins move left right, up down, etc, like a flying insect, he says he doesn't know what it is now. Also, we noticed another flashing moving 'star' too far away to makeout the colour (looked white from where we saw it) and it was at 3pm on the right hand side of the other, also we saw another underneath that, so they all formed a kind of triangle and the right one and bottom one were slowly slowly moving back and forth from the left one.

like the patern bellow:

| |

|

new topics

top topics

join