It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mussolini formed a top secret UFO agency to investigate Triangle UFOs --> in 1933!

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Very interesting indeed. I will be following this.

internos, perhaps you should consider putting together an article on this for ATS Premium. I don't think a good piece on UFOs has come up yet, so it would be a change of pace.

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by NGC2736
Very interesting indeed. I will be following this.

internos, perhaps you should consider putting together an article on this for ATS Premium. I don't think a good piece on UFOs has come up yet, so it would be a change of pace.

I second on that one!
This is indeed a fascinating topic but so much of it is in Italian plus I'm sure internos knows a lot more than what's even on the internet about this subject matter that's being broadcasted on radio and tv documentaries in his country.

So please do consider writing up a report on this topic internos, I'm sure it will be a good one!

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by amongus
I always thought this woodcarving showed a classic black triangle craft. Its the famous Hans Glaser woodcarving from Nuremburg, Germany in 1561.

I realize its not exactly triangle, more spear-like. . but its close enough for me.

Also, notice how one of the ufo photos from an earlier post in this thread looks JUST LIKE the Nuremburg UFO event. . interesting to say the least.

Yep, as soon as I saw those drawings I immediately thought of the Nuremberg wood carving. Glad I wasn't the only one...

posted on Dec, 11 2007 @ 07:33 PM
link   
You know, I'm sure we humans don't hold any galactic copyrights on the Triangle shape....

In other words, we have Triangle crafts, and some ETs do too.

posted on Dec, 12 2007 @ 10:45 AM
link   
reply to post by NGC2736

reply to post by Palasheea

Thank you

I've asked to some of my friends to look for news about it: one of the most interesting facets of the UFOs in the fascist era is that every time it has been made an assestment, it returned positive results about the genuinity of the documents: basically, if the whole story is a hoax, it would be a hoax made in '30s, or an exceptionally well done present hoax

There should be some book in english somewhere: as said, there's already someone on this, and once i'll have some news i'll post them here.

[edit on 12/12/2007 by internos]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea
A long way.. my foot!

As it was back then and AS IT IS NOW... hell will freeze over before we get the REAL scoop from our governments on who's manufacturing and flying these triangles.

And guess what exalted symbol is seen over the Oval Offices' door?? Yep, you guessed it -- The Fasces! Musollini's symbol of Italian Fascism! (only the axe at the top instead on the side)

[edit on 10-12-2007 by Palasheea]

This was also a Roman symbol/device, not like Musollini created it and the U.S. used it based off of him alone.

The Germans were also starting to break many air speed records during the 1930's. The Italians were known for some fine aircraft at the time, but they were not known as the best. Maybe a few counted them as tops in the early 30's, but that didn't last for long. If they were to have taken a UFO and reverse engineer it I doubt they would have been passed by so many other countries during the mid to late 1930's in terms of aircraft technology. They may have been forced to give some of this technology to Germany, one never knows. Maybe they were strong armed or maybe some of the Italians who had info on these crafts were more loyal for whatever reason to Nazi party members? You bring us to an interesting line of thought with this. This could be the beginning of Nazi UFO's for all we know. This is a nice thread you've started and I'll keep an eye on it. I'm not sure any of us know where it may lead.

[edit on 19-1-2008 by mandalorianwarrior1]

posted on Jan, 19 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
My first UFO sighting was in 1971 and it was trianglular shaped object that split into two and then reformed it's original shape. UFOs came in all shapes and sizes , classic saucer, barbel, Ice cream cone, cigar, bent pipe etc etc... I miss the days when every year there would be a couple of books published that just added sightings to the pantheon, without some author claiming to *know* the truth..

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by mandalorianwarrior1

This was also a Roman symbol/device, not like Musollini created it and the U.S. used it based off of him alone.

The Germans were also starting to break many air speed records during the 1930's. The Italians were known for some fine aircraft at the time, but they were not known as the best. Maybe a few counted them as tops in the early 30's, but that didn't last for long. If they were to have taken a UFO and reverse engineer it I doubt they would have been passed by so many other countries during the mid to late 1930's in terms of aircraft technology. They may have been forced to give some of this technology to Germany, one never knows. Maybe they were strong armed or maybe some of the Italians who had info on these crafts were more loyal for whatever reason to Nazi party members? You bring us to an interesting line of thought with this. This could be the beginning of Nazi UFO's for all we know. This is a nice thread you've started and I'll keep an eye on it. I'm not sure any of us know where it may lead.

Thanks for the information on this...you're right! it could be the beginning of Nazi UFO's .. Anyway, it's a fascinating topic and Internos will be interviewing someone this evening in Italy who knows a lot about this era and the topic of this thread.

Can't wait to see what he says so stay tuned to this thread to find out! If you have any more information to contribute to this thread, please by all means tell us about it!

posted on Jan, 20 2008 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by FireMoon
My first UFO sighting was in 1971 and it was trianglular shaped object that split into two and then reformed it's original shape. UFOs came in all shapes and sizes , classic saucer, barbel, Ice cream cone, cigar, bent pipe etc etc... I miss the days when every year there would be a couple of books published that just added sightings to the pantheon, without some author claiming to *know* the truth..

That's what we members do here at ATS... weed out those book authors who are promoting BS just for an easy buck ... and there are a lot of them out there too!

It's all about Denying Ignorance so it's best to approach most topics in this area as a skeptical believer where one really does have to do their own research on things to get closer to what can be considered the TRUTH.

posted on Mar, 2 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by Palasheea

Nice thread palashea, somehow I missed this one but I think a star and flag is in order.

The subject is new to me but from what I have read here it is very interesting, I may look into this later although I may not need to if internos is on the case

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Palasheea

So this would mean that the first UFO flap may have occurred in your country a good many years before there were any significant sightings here in the US.

Well there were other earlier flaps in Europe that predate this flap. For instance in the U.K. and New Zealand in 1909. These were typically referred to as "Mystery Airship" sightings or "Mystery Planes" around the turn of the Century. However, these (UFO) sightings have been recorded sporadically throughout Europe for hundreds of years.

posted on Mar, 3 2008 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This doesn't suprise me on bit! Based on the stories I have heard from grandparents and other family, Il Duce was a very odd duck and living in Italia at the time was interesting and exciting to say the least.

This is a great find!

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 03:38 AM
link   
I know the article is out dated, but it was not a triangled one. Documents talk about a oval one.

regards

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:33 PM
link   
I've heard this story a few years earlier and my thoughts are the same as they were then:

Have any experts examined these messages to verify their authenticity?

People making claims about the Nazis somehow being involved in this should note that in 1933 Italy and Germany were far from being "allies"

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 12:50 PM
link   
I never realised this kind of thing was going in in Italy at that time, it makes sense though..

I don't quite see the triangle connection either, certainly isn't a triangle in the sense of those ones in Belgium...

thanks for the quality info guys

[edit on 21-8-2008 by PsyBreaker]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 07:48 PM
link   
I flagged this thread and gave a star to the OP and both internos for the find.

Now since it seems that it started raining Unidentified Flying Objects in the general vicinity of Italia some of the same would be expected over Grecia
too since the general area was interesting in a geopolitical aspect to be surveyed in a whole, after all it was the theater of a decisive episode of the WWII theater 7 years later between the two formerly allied countries, that interestingly some rumors not entirely unsubstantiated insist that none of both countries was responsible for declaring war on each other and that a third party has intervened to make this happen. So, I searched both in the English and foreign press and found nothing of significance for that year, that doesn't mean that nothing actually happened, we just don't have something documented about it but interestingly enough on the greek part of the mediteranean these were the same years 1931 1933 that greeks decided to put more weight and study on airplane technology and created their very first military airforce. Rumors of a global war were non existant and at that time and both Italy and Greece were very much allied in the same geopolitical axis. Could unidentified objects sparked their interest for an airforce?

Also this picture:
img230.imageshack.us...

looks above all, very interesting, what is the source of that insignia and are there any comments or rumors from the press clips of this era in which way it should have been aligned to be read properly and what it is actually pictured in there?

Thank you.

[edit on 21-8-2008 by spacebot]

[edit on 21-8-2008 by spacebot]

posted on Aug, 21 2008 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by internos

Great post, as always Internos!

Just one thing and I'm sure you are already aware, Il Duce means The Leader but I think you were just telling people that when they read "Il Duce", the writer means Mussolini.

In fact, didn't you say you were Italian? Of course you will already know this then.

P.s. Thanks for that private message a couple of weeks back. I tried to reply a few times but messaging wasn't working. I will try it again. Coincidentally, I was just about to click on U2U to send you a message when I saw you had already sent me one.

posted on Aug, 22 2008 @ 02:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod
reply to post by internos

Great post, as always Internos!

Just one thing and I'm sure you are already aware, Il Duce means The Leader but I think you were just telling people that when they read "Il Duce", the writer means Mussolini.

In fact, didn't you say you were Italian? Of course you will already know this then.

P.s. Thanks for that private message a couple of weeks back. I tried to reply a few times but messaging wasn't working. I will try it again. Coincidentally, I was just about to click on U2U to send you a message when I saw you had already sent me one.

Thanks triplesod
You are absolutely right, Il Duce stands for leader, commader: i had to put it in that way so it was more clear that it was referring to him: a translation like "say nothing to te commander" within Royal Italian Air Force could have been mistaken for "say nothing to the (some officer in command)": so i preferred to translate it that way: nicely spotted btw
Yes, i remember that the U2U system had issues right after i've sent mine
Thanks for your post

[edit on 22/8/2008 by internos]

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by internos

Telegram # 1

Image source: Italian National UFO center
www.cun-italia.net...

Great thread and truly remarkable post from Internos there
- regarding some of the documents (including the one above) researcher Antonio Huneeus makes some relevant comments in this video -also covered is the (alleged) creation of the top secret “Cabinet RS/33".

Italy's Fascist UFO Files

Antonio Huneeus examines Italy’s Fascist UFO Files. These files were originally delivered in the mid-nineties to famed Italian ufologist and author Roberto Pinotti, and sent on stationary bearing the seal of the Kingdom’s Senate and Agenza Stefani, the regime news agency in charge of disseminating Fascist propaganda. Forensic analysis was done on the documents and they were found to be originals and not photocopies. Andrea Bedetti, a historian and expert on Italy’s Fascist era, found that the stationary, aeronautical terminology, and vocabulary were all consistent with real documents from the period.

These documents contained written testimony describing in detail several sightings along with hand-drawn pictures. It also discloses that Mussolini and Ciano, Italy’s number one and number two leaders, were informed right away about the phenomenon. These documents also talk of the alleged creation of the top secret “Cabinet RS/33,” led by Marconi, and included some of Italy’s most prominent astronomers, scientists, and aeronautical engineers. As things went sour for Italy during the war, all the files from Cabinet RS/33 were supposedly shipped to Nazi Germany, where they might have influenced the Italian aeronautical engineer Belluzzo.

posted on Jan, 12 2013 @ 06:39 PM
link   
Very interesting. I guess the UFO study commissioned by General Yoritsume in 1235 after a mass sighting by his army in Japan is just a minor footnote in history by comparison.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join