It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ringing in ears

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:53 PM
link   
In most cases it is a signal that something is wrong with your body, probably (?) with the intestines in most cases with the colon.
The good TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) or Ayurveda practitioner will find the remedy.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 07:59 PM
link   
id say electrical current frequenty.
you just happned to be tuned in on that frequenty some of the times.

If you have a damaged eardrum then it would be almost constant.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kronos
In most cases it is a signal that something is wrong with your body, probably (?) with the intestines in most cases with the colon.
The good TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine) or Ayurveda practitioner will find the remedy.

its funny that you say that because ive been hving some stomach problems latley causing diareah, but I doubt evryone has the same symptoms

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I don't get ringing in my ears, more like clicking in my right ear when I lay down on my right side and in my left ear when I hear water running.It sounds like a geiger counter or a cat purring and I can almost feel my ear twitching inside. It can drive me insane at times, but I suppose mostly I've just learnt to live with it after 16 years.

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by weeman
(...)its funny that you say that because ive been hving some stomach problems latley causing diareah, but I doubt evryone has the same symptoms

This site may help as well www.dadamo.com....

posted on Feb, 9 2004 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Go to warped tour and be stupid enough to stand by the speakers. You'll have ringing in your ears for at least 3 days.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join