It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

War On Terror is a Fraud

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2004 @ 01:22 PM
link   
The war on terror is a fraud. All you have to do is take a look at the numbers of terrorist attacks world-wide and in the U.S. per year, break it down into specific categories and compare the numbers of those incidents with other data (auto accidents, gunshot deaths, suicides) and the picture becomes much more clear. Once you put deaths caused by terrorism into perspective, the picture looks much different than what is being portrayed - by a weak administration who clings to power through the rule of fear.

Here's a great article on the breakdown:

Terrorism And The
Fear Market
By Terrell E. Arnold
2-17-4

Since 9-11, our country, on its best days, has been on conditional alert against a possible terrorist attack. Before 9-11 we were conscious of the possibility of terrorist attacks and we fitted that risk into a spectrum of perils that ranged from slipping on a bar of soap in the bathtub to being on a plane when it was blown out of the sky; a broad, random, dour, but not readily personalized set of risks. We took it that way and learned to live with it. Carefully assessed, the reality still looks much the same, but we are behaving differently. What is going on?
www.rense.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 12:51 PM
link   
The first thing you always have to ask when seeking to solve a crime is WHO STOOD TO GAIN? For being the big enemy, everything Osama's done has worked brilliantly to the favor of the Bush administration and the shadow elites who truly govern. Think about. Really think about it. Here's some questions Bush should be made to answer in public and/or before a grand jury:

Beginning with the transition period between the Clinton administration and your own, and ending on 9/11/01, specifically what information (either verbal or written) about terrorists, possible attacks and targets, did you receive from any source? This would include briefings or communications from out-going Clinton officials, CIA, FBI, NSA, DoD and other intelligence agencies, foreign intelligence, governments, dignitaries or envoys, National Security Advisor Condoleezza Rice, and/or Richard Clarke, former counterterrorism czar.

Specifically, what did you learn from the August 6, 2001, PDB about the terrorist threat that was facing our nation? Did you request any follow-up action to take place? Did you request any further report be developed and/or prepared?

As Commander-in-Chief, from May 1, 2001 until September 11, 2001, did you receive any information from any intelligence agency official or agent that UBL was planning to attack this nation on its own soil using airplanes as weapons, targeting New York City landmarks during the week of September 11, 2001 or on the actual day of September 11, 2001?

Please explain why no one in any level of our government has yet been held accountable for the countless failures leading up to and on 9/11?

Do you continue to maintain that Saddam Hussein was linked to al Qaeda? What proof do you have of any connection between al-Qaeda and the Hussein regime?

Here's an article on that supposed "smoking gun" of a letter written by supposed terrorist leader Abu Musaab al-Zarqawi. The source is excellent, by the way. It had some of the most accurate, unfiltered coverage of the invasion of Iraq.

I think the Zarqawi letter is bogus. Just like everything else BushCo. has tried to pass off as real. It's getting really old.

17 February 2004

A letter has been discovered in Iraq, allegedly authored by Jordanian-born Islamic fundamentalist Abu Musaab al-Zarqawi, appealing to Osama bin Laden and Al Qaeda for assistance in destabilising Iraq and US efforts to create a new government.

US accusations that al-Zarqawi provides a link between Iraq and Al Qaeda are not new. A significant portion of Colin Powell�s presentation to the UN on February 5, 2003, outlining the US justifications for a pre-emptive invasion of Iraq, was devoted to detailing the terrorist activities that Zarqawi was carrying out in northeastern Iraq with the encouragement and backing of Saddam Hussein�s regime.
www1.iraqwar.ru...
[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You ignore fact and prefer to believe baseless theory. Wake up, you say? Where's your proof? The war against us has been going on for decades and many have died, only we never fought back...until now. Your head in the sand does not require our waking up.

We never fought back!!! You really don't know about your country do you. We've started so much # with other countries it's sad. Your trying to paint america as this helpless little country that just wants "Freedom". Well when our freddoms are obtained from the basic slaverly of other countries you can expect some retalation. Iraq and Afganstan are basically the world's (female dog) right now and there just fighting back. You can't blame them for that!!!!!!

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid
There is no proof. OBL belongs to BushCo.

Thomas Crowne and your little shadow, believe in all those lies you were brainwashed into believing. I can't help but laugh, though, because these monsters you so strenuously and pitifully defend are laughing at you. You are known to the elites as useful idiots.

When you think about it if it wasn't for the useful idiots they wouldn't be able to stay in power. You need people like that to deny the truth even when it's right in there face.

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 03:19 PM
link   
The war on terror is not a fraud Biatch. What kind of sick commie piece of shat would even suggest that.

Link to Jumper video
www.1underground.com...

posted on Feb, 19 2004 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Yeah they'd have to be commie wouldn�t they..?

That doesn't show ignorance or conditioning at all does it?

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by dreamrebel
The war on terror is not a fraud Biatch. What kind of sick commie piece of shat would even suggest that.

Link to Jumper video
www.1underground.com...

In your dreams!

You have a lot of de-programming to go through before you have anything to say on this subject. That's pretty obvious from the jump. You should go into the military - if your old enuff. They love severly conditioned young people who have never been taught the concept of independent thought.

[Edited on 19-09-2003 by EastCoastKid]

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaTruth

There is no proof. OBL belongs to BushCo.

Thomas Crowne and your little shadow, believe in all those lies you were brainwashed into believing. I can't help but laugh, though, because these monsters you so strenuously and pitifully defend are laughing at you. You are known to the elites as useful idiots.

When you think about it if it wasn't for the useful idiots they wouldn't be able to stay in power. You need people like that to deny the truth even when it's right in there face.

If God almighty came down and revealed himself to Bush's supporters and said: BUSH HAS LIED TO YOU! They'd spit in God's face and call him a lying Commie!
It's pretty sad. But hey - that's the goal of social conditioning. Works like a charm.

posted on Feb, 20 2004 @ 02:21 PM
link   
IN YOUR FACE

- Connections between Dick Cheney's Energy Task Force, 9/11 and Peak Oil �On the Table�

- July '04 Supreme Court Ruling on Secrecy, Task Force Documents Obtained through FOIA Suit on Collision Course as Cheney �Duck Hunts� with Scalia

- The Reason Why Activists of All Stripes are Ineffective

by

Michael C. Ruppert

�The Cheney report is very guarded about the amount of foreign oil that will be required. The only clue provided by the [public] report is a chart of net US oil consumption and production over time. According to this illustration, domestic oil field production will decline from about 8.5 million barrels per day (mbd) in 2002 to 7.0 mbd in 2020, while consumption will jump from 19.5 mbd to 25.5 mbd. That suggests imports or other sources of petroleum� will have to rise from 11 mbd to 18.5 mbd. Most of the recommendations of the NEP [National Energy Policy, May 2001] are aimed at procuring this 7.5 mbd increment, equivalent to the total oil consumed by China and India .

-- Professor Michael Klare
�Bush-Cheney Energy Strategy: Procuring the Rest of the World's Oil�
Foreign Policy in Focus, January 2004

January 29, 2004 1700 PST ( FTW ) � Nothing can change the facts.

When, in May 2001, the conservative legal watchdog group Judicial Watch filed suit to see the records of Dick Cheney's National Energy Policy Development Group (NEPDG), it was the first to protest the unheard of secrecy at the energy task force. As the White House stonewalled, the Government Accounting Office (GAO) filed suit the following February. Congress had, after all, funded the project. Non-governmental officials had played major roles in its deliberations and, under the Constitution, the GAO had an obligation to see how the money was spent and what was produced. White House refusals prompted media speculation about deals with Enron and big oil companies; a divvying of spoils, a rape of the environment. Judicial Watch was later joined in its suit by the Sierra Club. A scandal for everyone!

It's a sure bet that of all the plaintiffs; from Congressman Henry Waxman (D � CA) and Comptroller General David Walker who fought for the GAO; to Judicial Watch's Larry Klayman, who had previously fought Bill Clinton; to the environmentalists, none had a clue as to what they were really asking for or why Dick Cheney fought them so ruthlessly.

The fight was just beginning.

www.fromthewilderness.com...

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Seemed like just as good a time as any to post this essay written by Michael Rivero regarding this thing known as fake terror. Acts of terror perpetrated by the very agents and agencies we expect to protect us.

FAKE TERROR -
THE ROAD TO WAR AND DICTATORSHIP
It's the oldest trick in the book, dating back to Roman times; creating the enemies you need.

In 70 BC, an ambitious minor politician and extremely wealthy man, Marcus Licineus Crassus, wanted to rule Rome. Just to give you an idea of what sort of man Crassus really was, he is credited with invention of the fire brigade. But in Crassus' version, his fire-fighting slaves would race to the scene of a burning building whereupon Crassus would offer to buy it on the spot for a tiny fraction of it's worth. If the owner sold, Crassus' slaves would put out the fire. If the owner refused to sell, Crassus allowed the building to burn to the ground. By means of this device, Crassus eventually came to be the largest single private land holder in Rome, and used some of his wealth to help back Julius Caesar against Cicero.

In 70 BC Rome was still a Republic, which placed very strict limits on what Rulers could do, and more importantly NOT do. But Crassus had no intentions of enduring such limits to his personal power, and contrived a plan.
Crassus seized upon the slave revolt led by Spartacus in order to strike terror into the hearts of Rome, whose garrison Spartacus had already defeated in battle. But Spartacus had no intention of marching on Rome itself, a move he knew to be suicidal. Spartacus and his band wanted nothing to do with the Roman empire and had planned from the start merely to loot enough money from their former owners in the Italian countryside to hire a mercenary fleet in which to sail to freedom.

Sailing away was the last thing Crassus wanted Spartacus to do. He needed a convenient enemy with which to terrorize Rome itself for his personal political gain. So Crassus bribed the mercenary fleet to sail without Spartacus, then positioned two Roman legions in such a way that Spartacus had no choice but to march on Rome.
Terrified of the impending arrival of the much-feared army of gladiators, Rome declared Crassus Praetor. Crassus then crushed Spartacus' army and even though Pompey took the credit, Crassus was elected Consul of Rome the following year.
www.whatreallyhappened.com...

To understand the criminal mind, one must think like a criminal.

dh

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 06:19 PM
link   
EastCoastkid - I like the way you fight so hard for the obvious
It's sad so much spittoon-consciousness invades these boards
Keep it up

posted on Jan, 4 2005 @ 07:42 PM
link   

By the way, Clinton could've had Osama. But no, instead he instructed the Sudan to send him to Afghanistan. Clinton's in it up to his eyeballs right along with BushCo.

You've got it, EastCoastKid....just think of this - guess who got the multi-billion dollar rebuilding contract in after a 1996 truck bomb blew up the al-Khobar barracks, that housed US air force personnel in Saudi Arabia, killing 19 soldiers - the Saudi Bin Laden Group!!!!

As an aside, did you know there there were exactly 911 days between 9/11 and the Madrid training bombings (counting 9/11 as day "0"). And that the Blackout of August 14/03 happened at exactly 4:11 p.m. EST (GMT 9:11)? I dunno...but not much passes the smell test for me these days.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thomas Crowne
You ignore fact and prefer to believe baseless theory. Wake up, you say? Where's your proof? The war against us has been going on for decades and many have died, only we never fought back...until now. Your head in the sand does not require our waking up.

Rah! Rah! Rah!

Events and reality be damned! Drive on TC, Drive on!

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by dh
EastCoastkid - I like the way you fight so hard for the obvious
It's sad so much spittoon-consciousness invades these boards
Keep it up

Thanks. I appreciate it. If these posts/threads can convince just one person of the truth, my job will have been done.

posted on Jan, 5 2005 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by AlwaysLearning

As an aside, did you know there there were exactly 911 days between 9/11 and the Madrid training bombings (counting 9/11 as day "0"). And that the Blackout of August 14/03 happened at exactly 4:11 p.m. EST (GMT 9:11)? I dunno...but not much passes the smell test for me these days.

Yes. There is definitely something powerfully up with that date. I once saw a compendium of events that happened on 9-11's throughout the years. Sounds like some kind of ILLUMINATI hang-up. Who can account for the imaginings of those devil-worshipping, war profiteering, international banking bloodsuckers in suits?

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Quote: "To the best of my knowledge the only evidence the Bush admin has that ties OBL to Sept 11 is that low quality video tape of him that was found in a house in afgahnastan.

I'm not going to get in the debate about weather its really him or not on the tape."

Keep up the Good Work East Coast Kid! I will do the Latter part for you:

To all that didn't know - Said Bin Laden "Confession" Video Tape is a REALLY BAD Fake Phoney - That is NOT Bin Laden! I know that Bin Laden is a Revolting Character - But I Challenge those who dis-agree to Compare in Detail the face of the "Bin-Laden" in that Tape to a Confirmed Image of
Bin Laden! The Media TOOLS of the Bush Admin have been trying its Hardest to Totally & Utterly BRAINWASH us for 4 years straight! It's Powerful because they mix Real Facts into the Fabricated Lies!

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 05:38 AM
link   
Guess who is back, kid? Ancient Sailor! LOL
That link does nothing for me, what is the password and user name? Am I to registar to see this information, I think not. I tell ya, you are still at it.
Have a good day, kid.

PolarBearExpress...............

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 06:03 AM
link   

If God almighty came down and revealed himself to Bush's supporters and said: BUSH HAS LIED TO YOU! They'd spit in God's face and call him a lying Commie!
It's pretty sad. But hey - that's the goal of social conditioning. Works like a charm.

I believe they said nothing about God, why drag him into it? Kid, I would have to say that this is unacceptable wisdom to bring a point across. (or come back to another).
I laugh at social conditioning because I do not believe in it, nor you of information about what is going on. Have you considered of running for any office in your state? I though I would ask because you hammer on the quality of veterans care, government as a whole, and others things you pop on these threads. May be you should consider a political career. At least doing something than complain how bad it is here in the USA. Complaining get nowhere, but positive action does wonders for others.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 09:47 AM
link   
Why do people (East Coast Kid) always want to limit the war on terror to post 9/11?

No, it wasn't called the "War on Terror", but our fight against terrorists started way before 9/11 and I can assure you....it's not a fraud.

posted on Feb, 1 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Some of you people crack me up...seriously

Some of yall give a whole new meaning to the words deny ignorance

20 plus years these people have been conducting a war against the U.S. why? not because of oil, as you would LOVE to believe...but because they hate the western way of life...freedom of speech...etc.....

get a grip on reality people!

ya know....yall might want to put your obvious talents for conspiracy related thought into something a little more constructive...like why is it 2005 and we don't have clean air vehicles...or flying cars....robots, or why why we don't have colonies on Mars...yall get the point.

Instead of contributing to the problem be apart of the solution...and DENY IGNORANCE!

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join