It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amazing Footage....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Im sorry i cant post this as a gif or anything. Some of you may have seen this. its in black and white and it is of 2 UFOs clearly making a crop circle. The 2 white circles fly around a feild and slowly a crop circle pattern starts to form under neath them. If this was faked, it would have been hard to do so. Has anyone seen it?
Sorry, i know its hard to describe videos.
You can find loads of really good(and really bad) UFO videos and sightings on p2p programs like WinMX etc...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:36 PM
link   
This must be the video you're talking about. Yeah, I agree, if it was faked, it was a pretty good job.

I don't see any people down there in the field making the crop circle or anything, except the glowing objects flying around while the crop circle forms.

video mpeg

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:39 PM
link   
It could have been done using stop motion.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:40 PM
link   
I dont really have an opinion about it one way or the other, because I dont know enough about it. But from what I remember, this was one a TV special a few years back and the majority opnion was that it was a hoax.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:50 PM
link   
My opinion is if a hoax, a damn good one. But I am not sure weather it is or not.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:53 PM
link   
This one was exposed by a fake several years ago. I think it was a SciFi Channel special... the video is actually about 4 years old. The person who created this on a desktop Mac showed how he did it.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:16 PM
link   
sorry but the video is fake.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I dont think they proved crop circles are al just hoaxes they proved that it can be done by a human(evn though it takes a lot of coordination and skill to make one by a human in the middle of the night) so i still think it could be caused by ufos

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:29 PM
link   
and it takes a mason (especially cryptic mason brothers) to encode the symbology for you simple masses to not decipher.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:30 PM
link   
I have always tried to believe this was real but what really seems to debunk it, to me is the reaction of the camaeraman.

NOw, if me or your good selves were up there filming this, I am pretty sure we would either be completely speechless, or spitting out a barrage of crazed explietives and "what the blazes", not this guy though. This guy's level of excitement is so sedated that his reaction, in a very monotonous and dull voice "wow.... look at that..." I am paraphrasing but, i think you know what i mean.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:51 PM
link   
Man, no offense, but if you think this is good footage then your mistaken i have some really good footage i could share which is full color and doesn't look fake.
PS - If anyone has some room on a site or something i would gladly post these clips.

posted on Feb, 8 2004 @ 11:55 PM
link   
im sorry but that does look fake. computers have done wonders with helping the growth of lies and deceit. but it works both ways.

join