It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:23 AM
link   
Hello everyone! I have been browsing the AboveTopSecret boards for quite awhile now. I like just about any conspiray subject, so you'll be seeing alot of me...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Greetings USAMRIID!!

Enjoy your "stay" - although please be warned - ATS is *very* addictive and you won't get much else done!!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:28 AM
link   
Thats ok, I have a lot of time on my hands. Besides, using my day on such a magnificent website is well worth it! By the way, please call me Bill

I forgot to mention my name was Bill in that post. Sorry.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAMRIID
Thats ok, I have a lot of time on my hands. Besides, using my day on such a magnificent website is well worth it! By the way, please call me Bill

I forgot to mention my name was Bill in that post. Sorry.

Welcome Bill!!

No worries my friend - well, if you've got time, ATS will certainly keep you involved and interested!!

I look forward to your posts Bill, and will "engage" as and when!!

Talking of time, check out the Collaborative Fiction boards, if you haven't already? There's a competition (MSSS) running at present, for the "Best Short Story", and the prize is 10 000 points!! There's some very good stories in there already (cut off is 14th Feb), including some of mine!!

So, lots to do Bill - and please don't forget our SETI team either...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:39 AM
link   
I've been wondering, what is SETI?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by USAMRIID
I've been wondering, what is SETI?

Please see this thread Bill. About half way down the page, there's an expalnation and more URL's to follow. Essentailly, SETI@home is a program that uses radio signals collected by Arecibo radio telescope (the largest in the world, as featured in "Contact" with Jody Foster) and analyses them to search for anomalous signals which may come from ET...

Good luck Bill!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:49 AM
link   
Oh yeah thats right, I remember reading an article in popular science...it's a magazine for everyone who doesn't know
. I'd love to join the team. I asked if I could be one of the SETI team managers...I would really love for the opprotunity to help ATS out. I can't stand this feeling in me, it's like a whole new world was just created in front of me...I feel like everyone here is a family!

Best Regards,
Bill

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 05:54 AM
link   
An *extended* - and sometimes slightly dysfunctional - family, Bill, that's for sure!!

Have a look around, contribute where you can - and remember to take some time away from the screen - Health & Safety advice, of course!!

Look forward to seeing you in the ATS SETI@hometeam!!

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:03 PM
link   
Welcome!

Im sure you will enjoy your stay.
And dont forget the tin foil hat!!!

If you have any questions feel free to u2u me anytime,

See you around the board!
asala

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Genya
Greetings USAMRIID!!

Enjoy your "stay" - although please be warned - ATS is *very* addictive and you won't get much else done!!

Ain't that the truth! I sit at work with ATS on my computer more than I have my work on my computer...hopefully the IT department doesnt ban this site and consider it "chat"

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   
You work in the IT Department? I am currently taking classes, and studying to become a Virologist for USAMRIID. That is where I want to work when I get out of High School...

Bill

new topics

top topics

join