It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Dunno What to Do...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Well Jeff

For some reason I have been afraid of "Alien Beings" all of my life...my earliest alien dream was at the age of 6...and from that day i had nightmares till i was 13...they stopped...but then when i was 16 they started to re-occur, and now they have been becoming more realistic, and horrifying

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Listen man i know what you mean, I used to see alien movies and cower at the sight of their ugly big black eyes.

I used to wake up at night and fear a reature standing over me and seeing those EYES, but it all left when I found out what alens are and thaat God will protect me, so this
doesnt happen to me anymore, but I can definitely relate.

Im telling you, aliens are really a creation of government projects, its alot to explain but it fits in with their end time global plans somehow, very confusing.

Just keep the lights on, and ill pray for you, and relax.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:51 AM
link   
Thank you Truth....I feel the Same way...Those "Eyes" that would just piecre your soul and paralyze u

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:58 AM
link   
uh huh, have you ever seen (fire in the sky)?

that movie scared me for days, and i could not sleep for days. i could imagine what your going through, night time, a dead end street, and a house where noone is around.

Ive felt like this many times along time ago. trust me ive been there many times.

i actually used to think my family were aliens, so imay have been worse than you.

trust me, nothing will suck you uup or get you, ill pray as hard as I can for ods protection on you, just believe.

peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:00 AM
link   
It's 1 am and my head is now exploding with pressure...I can hear the Beeeping getting Louder and Fading
Don't Let them take me Plz

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

uh huh, have you ever seen (fire in the sky)?

that movie scared me for days, and i could not sleep for days. i could imagine what your going through, night time, a dead end street, and a house where noone is around.

Ive felt like this many times along time ago. trust me ive been there many times.

i actually used to think my family were aliens, so imay have been worse than you.

trust me, nothing will suck you uup or get you, ill pray as hard as I can for ods protection on you, just believe.

peace.

I know EXACTLY what you mean. I've seen fire in the sky, but that was nothing compared to Communion. That movie scared me ....boy those eyes man....oh I get the bumps just thinkin about it. I didn't freak out too bad though because I was watchin' it with my cousins and they understand how I felt about those things.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   
calm down spook, nothing will get you, dont askme to stop them but ask God, he will calm you down, trust me, God is always with you every second of your life.

jeffrey never seen communion, but you knowwat i mean by fire in the sky. Im at te point in my life where I could sleep in a forest pitch black where the blair witch lived and not fear for a minute. But yea, those movies did scare me alot, left imprints of their eyes in my head. everytime i thought i was going to be abducted it never happened.

peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by Truth

calm down spook, nothing will get you, dont askme to stop them but ask God, he will calm you down, trust me, God is always with you every second of your life.

jeffrey never seen communion, but you knowwat i mean by fire in the sky. Im at te point in my life where I could sleep in a forest pitch black where the blair witch lived and not fear for a minute. But yea, those movies did scare me alot, left imprints of their eyes in my head. everytime i thought i was going to be abducted it never happened.

peace.

LOL well I may not be able to sleep out in a pitch dark forest at night because the jimms might get me. As for being abducted, it's never happend to me that I know of. Now that I'm older I feel fine going to sleep anytime without any worried. I was told that they abduct according to certain bloodlines but they could be wrong. But if they ever choose to come for me and they have no tools to cover them from me gettin' to em, I'll let em know what's up. I'm 6'5" 180lbs. and would have no problems dealin with them pesky buggers. BUt yea you should rent "Communion" if you wanna really get the crap scared outta ya.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:24 AM
link   
Please bring these notes to your neurologist:

1. Suspected Slow Wave defficiency.
2. Please EEG for unusual occipital and temporal lobe activity.
3. James lost consciousness at aproximately 0112 this morning after auditory hallucinations, tremors and head pain. Please check right occipital loeb for damage.
4. Please check for epilepsy.
5. Also check for dissociative syndrome.

I might add to this. Hope you wake up soon, kid.

DE

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by DeusEx]

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:36 AM
link   
.....yea good luck James. One thing's right and that's you've come to the right place to talk about this stuff. There are many people here that can help.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 03:45 AM
link   
He must of fell asleep. But you guys are right he did come to the right place, if it is true and he has something in him it can be fixed, hopefully he will be back.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:19 AM
link   
yo home boy, i dont mean to doubt you - but I am kinda skeptical here.....

anyways as an insomniac, i can tell you that if this is the problem - and you have a mild case - many meds can help. i take 20mg's of mirtazapine which is a sleep aid/anti depresent. i have taken many dif sleep aids including ambien - which didnt do anything for me. granted - i never really had the problems you are talking about ie - i dont think im getting abducted - i live in a major US city, dont normally have missing time, ect ect.

I can tell you though that if your problem is mental, and not physical, then you should go talk to a psychologist. If nothing else you can tell your problems to another person without the fear of being made fun of or what ever. If you are not being abducted there is probably an underlying reason why you have manifested your fears in this way.

If your getting abducted, well then all i can do is give you my best wishes and pray for you.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Sounds to me like sleep-walking and the guy is freaking himself out over it.
I used to sleep walk up until a couple of years ago and it's not the most pleasant of experiences. It would be understandable that if somebody started doing so at a relatively late age how this would disturb them.
Don't worry too much about marks on the body. I used to stumble into things all the time. It's amazing what you will actually sleep through!!!
Rather than going for an ECG, I'd sign up for therapy. Personally, I didn't have to as I started sleep-walking at a very young age and it didn't really affect me adversely. Only time I did have problems was when I slept naked around a friends house. His parents woke up at 4am with me in their bedroom, opening the windows. I then went through their whole house and opened every door and window and then stood naked in their garden for 10 minutes. They didn't wake me and eventually I went back to bed.
I was 14 at the time and old enough to be severely embarrassed when they told me the next morning.

Apart from a spot of embarassment though, nothing really harmed me.

I believe that what happens in your waking day influences your night time. Try tiring yourself out by having a full day. Don't eat and don't drink for at least 5 hours before you go to bed. Make sure that your room and bed are comfortable. A lot of what you experience during the day time can affect your sleeping patterns.

Finally, don't panic. Because you move around at night doesn't mean that you are being abducted. By panicking you compound the problem and when you are asleep you remember it.

You can also sleep comfortable with the fact that you aren't the only person to experience this. A lot of people sleep walk. It doesn't have to be something that takes over your life.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 06:14 AM
link   
You should try doing some exercise or somthing, and eat good food beacuse that will help, i mean the body and the mind are interrelated, and exercise and good food will help.(good food i dont mean all that low fat #) Exercise makes you happy after a while when u do it. You should try getting hold of a camera and recording yourself, just ask around and see if u can borrow one(mums friends etc) but it may be disturbing watching it! if somthing is happening ofcourse. I doubt that you are being abducted, because naturally, sue to societies impact on us, we think that ringing noises sounds etc means aliens, which is not true. Sometmes u can actually be concience of sleep walking, because i was once. i got out of bed then woke up my mum and started writing my name on pieces of paper and eating it. lol. have sum fun and dont worry so much. The more you focus on somthing, the more dominant that thought pattern becomes. thats y u should try doing some meditation or somthing. it will help. helps u focus and calm down and gives u more energy. Be safe. Try and seek some professional help.(as said b4). it will make u feel like somthing is being done about it and that you are talking about it to someone with knowledge about it and who is listening. Try go sleep somewhere else. Might help or sleep with someone else.

good luck.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:46 AM
link   
SpookenYaMind...

This Has happened even during the middle of the Day where I haven been Found Laying Silent...In my room...By my mother....Staring at my wall with a Blank Wide Eyed Look. I have also been Having Severe Blackouts which have been lasting anywhere from 10 minutes to 4 hours....

Take the advise of those asking you to seek a neurologist, you may be experiencing a fomr of Absence Seizures (also called Petit Mal), my wife has a form of these seizures...

www.fasthealth.com.../answerplace/Medical/seizures/types/

Click on "Generalized Seizures" - then "Absence siezures"...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 07:55 AM
link   
When it comes to this subject beware of regular Doctor's if you want to try and find out what is going e-mail and talk with someone like Budd Hopkins etc. you must stick with people in the know and those that work in this subject area.
Get a journal and write down date, times, location and any memory you have close your eyes and go over it in your mind did you smell anything different listen and describe sounds etc.
A GOOD SUGGESTION WAS TO KEEP YOURSELF BUSY AND TRY TO CALM DOWN. If you are having experiences time will tell your heart and soul knows. Keep us posted

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 08:53 AM
link   
[ Waking Report ]

Friday, February 06 2004

The time is Now 6:11 am. The last thing I remember was talking to DuesEx on yahoo messenger at around 1:20-1:25 am. When all of a sudden I started to get symptoms of which I could not understand...A Severe Paronoid and Scared state of Mind came over Me...Severe state of Anxiety and Hard of Breathing, I found myself not being able to type focused on the keyboard ...My Speeche and Motor skills seemed to be Slurring...The screen on the Monitor seemed to be flickering on and off....My fingers began to have been gettin Number as I typed, The Loud and Chaotic "Beeepings" began to Get Louder and Heavier with each Sequence of their Occurence, My hands began to shake violently, first the left and then both. My breathing was getting slower and harder and then my eyes started to burn....All i could do was watch the clock and at 1:24 am I was paralyzed with Fear....Not being able to Type, think, breathe...but only to feel this unkown feeling of being watched....I closed my eyes as the tears began pooring from them....the Loud Beeping then was the Only thing I could Hear...My brain seemed to thump...and then the rest is Black......

Between 5:15-5:25 am I found myself Disoriented and Cold, I was now in my Backyard once again like the previous Night....In a Fetal Position in my backyard in the same spot...My clothes were wet and had grass and mud stains at my elbows, knees, and bottom of my pants...My first instinct was to stand up but i quickly found out that waasn't going to happen just yet...So i began to crawl...Stable myself and quickly gather my thoughts....This simple task was yet a hard one...The night was Humid and Hot and I couldn't Understand the dampness of my clothes....So i crawled towards the Fence, and tried Pulling my self up, this worked, and I began to stretch and dust myself off. I now tried to remember what had all occured...this was another difficult task...I began walking towards my back door which is a glass shutter with 3 locks...and it would not open....After my failed attempts i walked to the side gate and had to jump the fence to get towards my front yard...I did so...and Hastely ran to the front door...It oddly was also Locked....I couldn't understand how I would have gotten out of the house if...
1.) Both Entrances and Exits of My House were Locked.
2.) My mother wasn't at Home (She works Early In the Morning)
3.) The only key with the exception of my moms was in my dresser in my room.

So I began to play the waiting game....The thoughts of what Could of Happened Plagued Me...Sleepwalking? Insomnia? Nervous Breakdown?....Abduction? I challeneged them all...Knowing of the Criticism I would Recieve after writing this....Minutes Seemed Like Hours...But surely after 25-30 Minutes of wait...She approached the House questioning what i was Doing. The first thing i asked her was the time...She stated 6:01 am...And then Began the questions....I said i would "Explain Everything Later".....She reached for her key in her purse...but i was Hesitant for her to open the Door....Not knowing of what happened for Hours Kinda #s you up.....She opened the Door and Turned on the light and we both were horrified...the living room was in utter shambles....

My labtop computer had been disconnected from my desk and literally had been flung into the hallway....the kitchen where i had put my journal By the Choice words of Mr.DuesEx had been Recently Burnt lying on the floor....No matches, or Lighters or Evidance of which to burn it with was Found...The cushions of the couch were ripped up.....pots and pans were lying all of the kitchen floor...and my cats had # all over the floor...they were shaking like hell when i tried to grab them, i could tell they were scared by the way they were acting....

And Now I sit here Typing to you...Having to explain to my mom Some Lame Excuse Such as, My friends came over and we got Drunk " Had to think of Something Fast"...This is for your Review and Criticism...I only ask of one thing....Don't Make Slanders of me Being a Crazy person....

I shall continue to post the more I investigate...Thank you for your time.....

James

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:27 AM
link   
One thing, please try and remembe that aliens are government projects which mean they do not come from outer space, but were created by our labs and tested out in secret areas, i mean space ships.

Secondly if you are not lying to us to try and feed us a novel, then tell your mom the truth, get X rayed, and ask her to tell the police force to watch your house one night, its that simple.

Other than that do yu mind me asking your name? i would like to pray for you that thisturns out how its supposed to and thats peacful.

Peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 11:42 AM
link   
Well, you're not going to like my verdict, but as every woman over the age of 60 can tell you, these are the classic symptoms of menopause combined with tintinnitus and high blood pressure.

Now -- before you yell at me, I think you need to talk to the MD and say specifically "tintinnitis and anxiety." They've got meds for that.

The night sweats and terrors and sleepwalking sound psychological.

I don't know what's going on in your past or in your home environment, but what you're describing is pretty classic. I recommend you see the MD about some meds and talk to a sympathetic mental health care worker (prefereably someone recommended by a friend.)

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 02:42 PM
link   
...That's pretty strange James. I'm wondering why the house was all torn up when you came back inside. Aliens don't do that kind of thing (from what I know)...are you sure you didn't do those things in a daze and didn't realize it? And your cats were still scared....if you did this last night, I'd figure your mom would of woken up...strange indeed......

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join