It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Dunno What to Do...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:50 AM
link   
For weeks Now I Have been having weird Dreams about being "Abducted" or "Taken" by Alien Beings...I have been waking up with hot flashes, Cold Sweats, Numb Limbs, and even hearing an echo of Sound Coming from out of No where...

It Sounds like an Eery Long Pulsating Beeeeeeeeeeeep.....Beeeeeeeeeep...it repeats and Goes away....This Has happened even during the middle of the Day where I haven been Found Laying Silent...In my room...By my mother....Staring at my wall with a Blank Wide Eyed Look. I have also been Having Severe Blackouts which have been lasting anywhere from 10 minutes to 4 hours....

I went to the doctors and they can't explain it...They just give me some Pain Killers and Tylenol...But it still occurs...I've been getting severly agitated and paranoid to the point of Insomnia Some nights....

But the biggest scare happened to me last night around 1:17 am (Pacific Time)....I woke in a standing position..infront of my clock...then after a minute...everything goes black...and i wake up around 8:00 am in my clothes in a fetal position in the backyard by the fence.....I'm Literally terrified at this Point Typing...I dunno what to do...

I need some advice...A.s.a.p. Plz

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:53 AM
link   
Consult a neurologist.

With these extremely limited descriptions of events, I'm guessing a little bit of narcolepsy or dissociative syndrome, plus sonnobulism. That's only my guess, no guarantee. I'm not a doctor...

Yet. *scratches chin thoughtfully*

DE

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:57 AM
link   
I'm only 17 I dunno what the Hell most of the things u just said...but a nuerologist i will consult in the morning...I don't wanna even wanna go to sleep....

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 12:59 AM
link   
......hey James I just replied to your introduction. We'll I wouldn't dismiss it as alien abduction just yet. We have questions to ask first like; how often are you visited by these alien visitors? Do you remember them doing anything like implanting any devices? And, if I were you, I'd go through hypnosis but that's expensive. It's all in your own will. And another thing, do you ever sleepwalk? Because that could explain the missing time.

link   
Don't worry, I'm not much older than you are. A good neurologist, too. If he doesn't give you an EEG or two, make sure to slap him.

DE

[Edited on 6-2-2004 by DeusEx]

link   
That's troubling.

Have you ever been known to sleepwalk? And you said your mom found you--did she notice anything strange that made her go check on you?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Or you're just being abducted? Why blame something on some mental instability when it could be as simple as abduction? If so, you prolly can't stop it. Fear does feed them, and doesn't help you think rationally. Have you been involved in something that would peak the government's curiosity? Anything you've been doing that's classified?

Also relax, you can check with a doctor as suggested, but I'd advise you calmly and rationally think about what is happening. Make sure you're not exagurating or lying to yourself. Dunno what else you can do... besides staying calm and thinking about it.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Let me Try to Answer Everyones Questions one at a time

[Jeffrey] I Have only been visited by Alien Beings in my Dreams....Some look like Humanoids..and Some look like Big Eyed Scary ones with Green and even Grey Skin tones...I don't remember anything of what happened it just seemed like another blackout but this one was different...I seemed to have been actually frozen instead of a faint....But the Beeeping Didn't Begin untill my First Dream....I have never had Experiences of Sleepwalking this is the only time i have eneded up in another place then where i remembered sleeping....

[DeusEx] I Will find the best that me and my mother can afford...thanks for the advice...But arent Ekg's for crazy people?...I hope people dont think im crazy

[worshipthemoon] My Mom said that she heard russling around in my room...but when she found me i was in a frozen like state....other times...she says that im usually really loud and either talking on the phone...but I'm too scared to even leave the house sometimes...and My school is starting to take my Sick Day excuses a little lightly....

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Paging Doctor Nerdling. He's the resident 17 year old kid who seems to know everything about everything. he might be able to tell you whats going on. Send him a UTU:

Nerdling

He's also 17 so he'd be able to relate, ya know..

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:13 AM
link   
[lilblam] Fear Feeds "Them" I hope your not talking about da Aliens...Coz If thats the case...I'm giving them a #en buffet
....I can't stop crying now....I'm really paranoid....I have all the lights on in the house...and I don't wanna wake my mom up

And about the Classification thing...the only thing i could think of is my fathers job....He does alot of Classified work for this company called Lockhead Martin or some #....He's into Technology for the Military, He's a Retired Captain from the Amry, and mostly works with Computers, Aerodynamics, and stuff....and he never talks about it...Even though i ask....he jokes with me "I'd Have to kill you after" ....but nothing else comes to mind....

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:16 AM
link   
Strange.

Do you have a video camera? If so, you should set it up in your room and see if it catches what is going on when you black out.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:18 AM
link   
[worshipthemoon] Unfortunatley I don't...I never thought i would need one untill now....

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:19 AM
link   
So your dad works for Lockheed eh? Probably the skunkworks division if he's secretive about it. Anyways, do you hear that humming sound before "they" come for you? Or is it totally random? ......relax bro you shouldn't be afraid unless you find these experiences totally unpleasent. Watch t.v, play video games, cook something good to eat, watch a funny movie, anything to get your mind off that stuff. Or .......

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I hope this link helps you in any way bro....

www.abductions-alien.com...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   
Your father?

You could be being used by his agency without him knowing it as a (mind) control subject. get an Xray becaause if you have a micro chip
implanted in you it an cause crazy instructions onkilling people and crazy thoughts and disruptiv behaviour. as him directly if he knows anythig about mindontrol and how the government created aliens
for this very purpose. alot of people in themiitary have beenmind ontrolled and alot ofpeople ou thre have implanted chips in them and don even know it.

have you been watchin alot of alien movies?

Or hsve you had strange instructions or toughts?

Don't worry so much, once you find out where this stuff comes from the fear will leave.

peace.

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:25 AM
link   
[Jeffrey] Your words are comforting...but the sounds are Random and In Sequence...Such as,I hear them Before I go to Sleep and After I wake Up...I hear them before I Black Out, and afer i wake up...And then I could just be sitting there with the t.v. on and out of nowhere the sound comes usually at odd numbered times such ass...1-3-5-7-9-11 p.m. 1-3-5-7-9 am etc.... Never on Even Numbered Times...
...The Experiences sometimes cause me to have pain in my legs and arms, middle of my back and neck and even difficulty in breathing...But the weirdest thing is this mark on my cheek..i just noticed it this morning..it's a circular shaped scar type of mark...How do i show a pic? I'll show it if anyone would like to see....

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:27 AM
link   
EKG's aren't for crazy people. They can read your brain patterns, and they're for everyone. As for the alien aduction thing, maybe. I don't know.

As for sleepwalking, that's what sonnobulism is, basically, but it also covers other things.

DE

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:30 AM
link   
[Truth]
Now I'm even more scared..I could be mind controlled right now without even nowing it....*Cries*...He lives Near washington d.c. in a town called Bethesda...or something....But that Mind Control stuff scares me...what if my mom is gunna kill me
ahhhhh....the only alien thing i have seen in the past month's was a tuedsay special of Sci Fi Alien Abduction shows...but that was like 2 month's ago........Sometimes my mind wanders...and the thoughts of armageddon or some alien stuff...but everyone thinks about that stuff right?

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:32 AM
link   
[DeusEx] thanks for clearing that up for me....i need to start drinking some coffee...it's 11:31 pm here and i can hear the noise again...it's making it hard to type....like a continous frequency type beeping...getting louder and louder then fading...

posted on Feb, 6 2004 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Listen don't be scared. if you are telling the truth here than there are people who can help
if you are being mind controlled, this ringing isusually a sie affect of a mind controlled patient. there ae ways to cleanse these chips
out of your body. first you would need an Xray, a full body scan.

The governemnt created mind cntrol a long time ago fo military purposes, to cntrol the masses and curve social behaviour and evnts.

Just answer this.

Does your mind have strange thoughts or instructions to carry out? Do you find yourself having wierd tendencies or behavioural changes?

Ask your dad direcly, seriously, what is mind control and what it does to people. He should know the answer if he realllyworks where yu say he does.

Dont worry though, your mom is not trying to kill you.

peace.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join