It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Cloud Formation - UFO?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:45 AM
link   

This video was linked to me by a friend of mine who knew I would be interested. The cloud formation seems to be moving independently of the other clouds in the sky and if you look closely, it appears to be concealing something underneath. I don't think this has been posted before, but if it has, I'm sorry. Let me know what everyone thinks about this, I personally am perplexed.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 09:58 AM
link   
That's a stunning lozenge-shaped lenticular cloud. I've sat and watched one of these form (from nothing) into a flying saucer shape so I know why your friend thinks it's wierd. I think they're usually much higher than the other clouds & that's why sometimes it looks as if they aren't moving when all the clouds around them are. Great shot. Looks fantastic.There are some wierd stories about these clouds too. One is about a (loaf of bread shaped) lenticular cloud that sat on top of a hill in Turkey? and a whole battallion of soldiers were marched up the hill but they all disappearred into the cloud and were never seen again. You never know. I think clouds are wierd and there's probably much more to them than we know.

[edit on 5-12-2007 by wigit]

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Most definately Lenticular Cloud, probably on of the more beautiful sights that weather produces for us.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 02:38 PM
link   
thanks for the replies. I didn't think this was a UFO, but I figured I'd ask you folks and get your input. If anyone else has any comments, feel free to chime in.

posted on Dec, 5 2007 @ 03:02 PM
link   
What I find interesting is the almost perfect rectangular white outlined underbelly. I've seen many lenticular clouds but none like that. I'd say it's an enigma. Nice vid op.

posted on Dec, 6 2007 @ 04:48 AM
link   
Best lenticular cloud I ever saw was around 1983. I was going back to work after lunch and looked up to see a "stack-of-plates" cloud. It was surrounded on three sides by normal cumulous but the plates were perfectly piled up and smooth-edged and there was at least 5 of them. AWESOME.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by brigand

This video was linked to me by a friend of mine who knew I would be interested. The cloud formation seems to be moving independently of the other clouds in the sky and if you look closely, it appears to be concealing something underneath. I don't think this has been posted before, but if it has, I'm sorry. Let me know what everyone thinks about this, I personally am perplexed.

Bah - hogwash! You know as well as I that is simply a cloud formation. You have done much better than this my friend.

posted on Mar, 19 2011 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Woah, older thread bump, haha.

Thats an interesting looking cloud for sure.

Cheers
edit on 19-3-2011 by FoxMulder91 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join