It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

February 9, 1955, Eisenhower meets w/ EBE at Holloman AFB

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 26 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GeneralLee

I have known Clark McClelland for a long time and I used to believe in him but I don't anymore. He keeps saying he is in "poverty" and that really makes me think one thing:

If you are on "poverty", how can you afford supporting a web site and your internet service?

Also, all the supposed memorabilia he has on his website for sale seems to be nothing but B.S. Probably items he bought at KSC back a few years ago.

posted on Jul, 31 2008 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Lexion
The site is selling a book.

Strike one.

The site mentions Philip
Corso.

Strike two.

He's involved with Art
Campbell.

Strike three.

----------------------
This Lexicon jackass was apparently BANNED,
I have the Corso book, It was convincing about the seeds of Roswell Technology to Bell, Motorola, R&D.

anyone debunk Corso ? What is status on story of Bob Lazar ?
I will search site.

posted on Aug, 7 2008 @ 12:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Lexion

Hey Lex

Who is this Art Campbell dude ?I heard he was at Roswell in July and made some good talks there. Have you checked this guy out ? He says he knew Keyhoe and investigated Adamski he must be ancient or at least getting on in years. Coast to Coast lists his website
and it looks great. He has been on a lot or radio shows. He really gets around. Anyone out there know him ?

Archie Kamp

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Dallas

Eyewitness discusses Holloman AFB event:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Sep, 19 2009 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Dwight D. Eisenhower Chronology...

8 Washington. Appointments with Legislative Leaders; R. Biggers; Senators F. Carlson, J. H. Duff, and F. Case; W. H. Annenberg and J. C. Hagerty. Receives twelve boy scouts and their leaders from the twelve regions of the United States. Receives group from the Heart of Ohio Aberdeen Angus Breeders's Association, who present an honorary membership card. Lunch with H. Ford, II. Afternoon appointments with General R. C. Cutler; H. Brownell, Jr. and A. S. Flemming (off the record); G. Murphy (off the record). Makes closed-circuit broadcast for the Crusade for Freedom.
9 Washington. To the Sulgrave Club to attend breakfast given by the women's division of the Republican National Committee. Appointments with D. R. Heath; Admiral A. W. Radford; J. C. Hagerty. Press conference, followed by other appointments with Senator P. Daniel, E. Hutchinson, and Mr. and Mrs. G. Kirkly; Congressman T. C. Tollefson and F. Meecham. To Burning Tree Country Club for lunch with Congressmen L. C. Arends and J. Westland, Colonel T. M. Belshe, J. Brooks, and Dr. B. Hagen. Golf with Congressmen L. C. Arends and J. Westland, and Colonel T. M. Belshe. Off-the-record appointment with J. F. Dulles. Participates by closed circuit in program for American Medical Association.
10 Washington. Breakfast with E. T. Benson and T. D. Morse. Appointments with H. E. Stassen. National Security Council session. To MATS Terminal with Mrs. Eisenhower, Mrs. E. Doud, and C. Roberts. Joined at MATS Terminal by G. M. and Mrs. Humphrey. Airborne for Spence Airfield, Moultrie, Georgia. To Milestone Plantation for quail hunting with G. M. Humphrey and C. Roberts.
11 Thomasville, Georgia. Quail hunting with G. M. Humphrey and C. Roberts.
12 Thomasville, Georgia. Autographs group picture of some Georgia state policemen.

www.eisenhowermemorial.org...

Looks like the 9th and 10th are well covered... The 11th seems to have a little wiggle room in it but consider the mode of transportation for the POTUS at the time.

Tough time line.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join